Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched another "Scotland Decides" debate... 01:00 - Sep 3 with 350 viewsscottishjack

I don't think that Westminster is even trying anymore, the SMP Green party member just about took every one of them to the cleaners...

For what it's worth, I think Scotland is better off as a part of the Union, but jesus wept, parliament isn't helping themselves!

Just watched another "Scotland Decides" debate... on 01:11 - Sep 3 with 341 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If they did win independence the general elections would be a one horse race and that does make me ponder whether the Conservatives are maybe pushing for independence behind the scenes knowing that they'd be in power for the foreseeable future if it were to happen.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just watched another "Scotland Decides" debate... on 09:14 - Sep 3 with 283 viewsjohnlangy

Just watched another "Scotland Decides" debate... on 01:11 - Sep 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If they did win independence the general elections would be a one horse race and that does make me ponder whether the Conservatives are maybe pushing for independence behind the scenes knowing that they'd be in power for the foreseeable future if it were to happen.

UKIP may argue with that assertion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024