Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? 02:23 - Sep 3 with 12744 viewsDavillin

Polling closed. See new thread for results.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 0:00]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:25 - Sep 3 with 4015 viewsDavillin

A note from Davillin.

There is neither a choice for "neither" nor a "both."

Take a stand.

I will abide by your decision. The other probably won't.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:26 - Sep 3 with 4015 viewsSwansNZ

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:25 - Sep 3 by Davillin

A note from Davillin.

Take a stand.

Dav has 1 vote - did you vote for yourself?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:28 - Sep 3 with 4008 viewsswanduck

Who is T2C I keep on seeing it and it just makes me think trying 2 conceive
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:30 - Sep 3 with 4002 viewsSwansNZ

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:28 - Sep 3 by swanduck

Who is T2C I keep on seeing it and it just makes me think trying 2 conceive

The2econdComing

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:31 - Sep 3 with 3958 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I've voted.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:34 - Sep 3 with 3993 viewsSwansNZ

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:31 - Sep 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've voted.

1-1 - well done Dwight.

I have no inclination to vote for either, not my call if anyone is banned

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:36 - Sep 3 with 3947 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:34 - Sep 3 by SwansNZ

1-1 - well done Dwight.

I have no inclination to vote for either, not my call if anyone is banned

When deciding on who to vote for I simply thought;

"The absence of which of these two posters would make PlanetSwans - A forum designed to discuss Swansea City matters- a better place to discuss Swansea City matters?"

My decision was very easy to make. I hope numerous others think the same. I'm sure they do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:41 - Sep 3 with 3981 viewsSwansNZ

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:36 - Sep 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"The absence of which of these two posters would make PlanetSwans - A forum designed to discuss Swansea City matters- a better place to discuss Swansea City matters?"

My decision was very easy to make. I hope numerous others think the same. I'm sure they do.

and you can't vote for yourself, of course.

Maybe this could be a weekly feature - we get a list of posters to vote for, and the one who gets the most votes, gets banned for a week. I quite like that

Login to get fewer ads

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 03:02 - Sep 3 with 3957 viewsDanielswan

What is this? a massochist forum?

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 03:04 - Sep 3 with 3956 viewsphact0rri

But then all of us Americans would lose! :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 03:09 - Sep 3 with 3952 viewsSwansNZ

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 03:02 - Sep 3 by Danielswan

What is this? a massochist forum?

I’m wondering if Dav wants to be banned?

He opened the poll and either did not vote or voted for himself to be banned.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 04:34 - Sep 3 with 3877 viewsScoobyWho

Who would genuinely care ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 06:03 - Sep 3 with 3853 viewsHighjack

It just doesn't feel like a proper survey without a 'don't know' option.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 06:55 - Sep 3 with 3766 viewsShaky

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:25 - Sep 3 by Davillin

A note from Davillin.

Take a stand.

Very respectfully, St Davlon insists on intolerance.

You really couldn't make this stuff up. Bwwwaaaaaahahahahaahahaha.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:23 - Sep 3 with 3727 viewsJackoBoostardo

Yet another thread where Davillin poses at his question against the least popular member of Planet Swans in order to further inflate his ego.

At least T2C is open in his stupidity at times, not backhanded and darkly disdainful over others when opinions differ.

I've really lost any respect for Davillin. Posts like this just stink of "Look at me! It's your duty to make me feel important!"

I voted Davillin to be banned. At least T2C has comedic value at times.

What I'd like to know is, what is the deadline for this poll, and if Davillin does come out worse will he simply not come back - and not wait for the ban he brought on himself??
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 7:25]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:25 - Sep 3 with 3709 viewsScoobyWho

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:23 - Sep 3 by JackoBoostardo

Yet another thread where Davillin poses at his question against the least popular member of Planet Swans in order to further inflate his ego.

At least T2C is open in his stupidity at times, not backhanded and darkly disdainful over others when opinions differ.

I've really lost any respect for Davillin. Posts like this just stink of "Look at me! It's your duty to make me feel important!"

I voted Davillin to be banned. At least T2C has comedic value at times.

What I'd like to know is, what is the deadline for this poll, and if Davillin does come out worse will he simply not come back - and not wait for the ban he brought on himself??
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 7:25]

And this is the feeling of many on here.
Davilin is a total fool.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:26 - Sep 3 with 3732 viewsjacksinceever

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:31 - Sep 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've voted.

You weren't on it or I'd have voted for you.
There again you are never anything less than entertaining in your own madcap way
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:33 - Sep 3 with 3693 viewsJackfath

If it's a draw, will they both be banned?

That would learn them.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 7:37]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:35 - Sep 3 with 3694 viewsAngelRangelQS

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 02:36 - Sep 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Exactly. An elderly gentleman getting involved with threads like this. How tragic.

Old people were far more respectful in my day.
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:38 - Sep 3 with 3681 viewsSwansNZ

When does the poll end?

12-8 Against Dav now.

Something to watch, with the international break and close of the transfer window

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:49 - Sep 3 with 3650 viewsJackhero

Oh dear.....this is becoming like the selfie photo.....the selfie threads which seem to appear all of the time now. Still, it's something to read during a footy break I suppose.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 07:59 - Sep 3 with 3584 viewsswanny

Not my circus, not my monkeys

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 08:45 - Sep 3 with 3478 viewsPegojack

A note from Davillin.

Take a stand.

Sorry, I don't accept your conditions and therefore will not be taking part.

I don't want either of you permanently banned. This is a site for swans supporters and all things Swans related. Let's all get along or, if not, learn to ignore people we don't get along with, whatever insults they throw at us. Water off a duck's back. It's only the internet after all, it's not real life.
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 08:50 - Sep 3 with 3429 viewsApeShit

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 08:45 - Sep 3 by Pegojack

Sorry, I don't accept your conditions and therefore will not be taking part.

I don't want either of you permanently banned. This is a site for swans supporters and all things Swans related. Let's all get along or, if not, learn to ignore people we don't get along with, whatever insults they throw at us. Water off a duck's back. It's only the internet after all, it's not real life.

Exactly, this is getting a bit pathetic now.
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 09:10 - Sep 3 with 3399 viewsWolfie

I had to take Dav off ignore just to vote for him.

Please let this be legally binding and let us see the end of the patronising old fool.

He's back on ignore now.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024