Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? 14:13 - Sep 10 with 1258 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 18:33 - Sep 10 with 1198 viewsPacemaker

Not a clue I have a list of my transactions but they don't actually identify what I have bought and not a mention of JA total points or what has been carried over from last season.

I have had a really good look as well!

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 18:46 - Sep 10 with 1185 viewsOldjack

can't find them anywhere either ,

If you experience any difficulty with this, please contact a member of our Ticket Office team on 0844 815 6665 who will be happy to assist you.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 19:16 - Sep 10 with 1162 viewsjackharris

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 18:46 - Sep 10 by Oldjack

can't find them anywhere either ,

If you experience any difficulty with this, please contact a member of our Ticket Office team on 0844 815 6665 who will be happy to assist you.

Hold your horses! Now if oldjack can't bloody find them nobody else has "a cats in hell chance" of finding them.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 21:46]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 21:24 - Sep 10 with 1104 viewsJethroJack

Ticket Office have told me they're still trying to sort it all out on-line with Ticketmaster.

That said, the Ticket Office staff (bless 'em) don't know their arses from their elbows.
How do I find my Jack Army points total on new Ticket site? on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 1065 viewsC_jack

You don't, I'll assume its because they're not needed as of yet?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024