Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3rd best behaved fans in Premier League 22:35 - Sep 11 with 2364 viewsfelixstowe_jack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-fans-best-behaved-Premier-L

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 05:38 - Sep 12 with 2158 viewsSlugster664

Well done the travelling Jack Army!

I believe the valleys club up the road have the worst record in the league....bet they're so proud of that record!

STID

3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 07:54 - Sep 12 with 2062 viewsQuakerJack

Not to be too negative but is this based on banning orders?

If so, firstly it's old data and not a reflection of current behaviour.

Secondly, many or probably most of our banning orders were when we were a lower league club, so you'd need to calculate a rate based on per 1,000 fans, which, given our much smaller attendances in the lower leagues, would put us much higher up in the worse table.

I do think the Jack army deserve huge praise for their behaviour, it's a much more fun and barmy atmosphere (someone last week compared it to the Tartan army last week) rather than what it was like 10 years ago or more when I felt there was a small element of loutish behaviour from a minority. We had our issues back then and had a bit of a reputation but huge credit to the club and the fans that wherever we go now, speaking from personal experience, we get welcomed by home fans....

also, we (or at least I) often get "you're a good bunch..... unlike your neighbours".

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 10:18 - Sep 12 with 1927 viewsicecoldjack

I mention about the tartan army comparison on another thread, i Think,at least from my own personal experience, its quite accurate. We seem to ne more up for the occasion and having fun no matter who or where we Are playing and that has had a big effect on what away fans Think of us.

Having a good football identity has definatly helped us too. Neutral fans enjoy how we try and play and that coupled with some good banter and fun makes going away a good experience for many.

The Jack army has matured like a fine wine and everyone deserves credit for that.

Long may we continue to put the eastern block up the road in the shade on and off the field, the difference between the supporters is night and day, and most opposition fans would confirm that.
3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 11:49 - Sep 12 with 1864 viewskopperburgjack

Not to put a downer on it but I don't think our away support is as good as your making Out, some aways last year were hurrendous, a few games where people were 90% sitting down and not bothered about singing etc! In fact we took more numbers to places like Newcastle, Southampton etc when we were in the championship

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 13:03 - Sep 12 with 1780 viewsicecoldjack

3rd best behaved fans in Premier League on 11:49 - Sep 12 by kopperburgjack

Not to put a downer on it but I don't think our away support is as good as your making Out, some aways last year were hurrendous, a few games where people were 90% sitting down and not bothered about singing etc! In fact we took more numbers to places like Newcastle, Southampton etc when we were in the championship

I suppose we could say we had a dip in form on the terraces ! It works for the players why not the fans !..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024