Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC 18:56 - Sep 12 with 109339 viewsSwanzay

As the HD pack on Mash Up is now defunct for this season, what to peeps recommend for watching the Swans via XBMC?

Kiwi sports any good?

Bein sports via Navi X?

Thanks in advance
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:00 - Sep 12 with 42417 viewslegoman

TBH I find XBMC a bit hit and miss. I still head to Wiziwig first and select a flash stream with a low bit rate (less than 175 Kbps). Most weeks I don't have too much of a problem. I agree XBMC can deliver better streams, its just tracking them down is an issue.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:03 - Sep 12 with 42404 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:00 - Sep 12 by legoman

TBH I find XBMC a bit hit and miss. I still head to Wiziwig first and select a flash stream with a low bit rate (less than 175 Kbps). Most weeks I don't have too much of a problem. I agree XBMC can deliver better streams, its just tracking them down is an issue.

Thanks for the reply, since ive added a VPN, I must say the performance of XBMC has been transformed non sport related, hoping for the same too on the footie!
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:20 - Sep 12 with 42361 viewsswans11

Navi x sports TV back in the game anisotropic TV sports net East or West both excellent quality at checkout on there tomorrow
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:33 - Sep 12 with 42326 viewsNeathJack

The game is on Bein 1, Sportsnet Ontario and NBC Sports tomorrow
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:47 - Sep 12 with 42255 viewsswans11

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:33 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

Also on sports net East and west and they have excellent quality navi X streams the others are not as good
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:02 - Sep 12 with 42226 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:33 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

What is the path to access those, Mash up or?

Thanks in advance!
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 42176 viewsswans11

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:20 - Sep 12 by swans11

Navi x sports TV back in the game anisotropic TV sports net East or West both excellent quality at checkout on there tomorrow

Use this
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 42169 viewsNeathJack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:02 - Sep 12 by Swanzay

What is the path to access those, Mash up or?

Thanks in advance!

You can get there via:

Programs >
Navi X >
Navi-Xtreme Portal >
Most Viewed 24 hours >
SPORTS TV HD BACK IN THE GAME AnisotropicTV

Then scroll down to Canada for the Sportsnet channels.

Personally I subscribe to www.streamtvbox.com which I've found to be top drawer and you can web through your browser or an XBMC add on.
Login to get fewer ads

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:44 - Sep 12 with 42134 viewsswans11

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:40 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

You can get there via:

Programs >
Navi X >
Navi-Xtreme Portal >
Most Viewed 24 hours >

Personally I subscribe to www.streamtvbox.com which I've found to be top drawer and you can web through your browser or an XBMC add on.

What's it like when we are not extra time does that stream ok thinking about signing up for when only on that as free streams poor quality and u reliable
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:46 - Sep 12 with 42128 viewsNeathJack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:44 - Sep 12 by swans11

What's it like when we are not extra time does that stream ok thinking about signing up for when only on that as free streams poor quality and u reliable

I find it great, never had a problem with it.

As I love NFL & MLB it's a godsend as well as it has every game in HD.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:53 - Sep 12 with 42110 viewsSwanzay

Thanks all!
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 41886 viewsJackfath

You can get there via:

Programs >
Navi X >
Navi-Xtreme Portal >
Most Viewed 24 hours >

Thanks for this advice.

Worked like a dream.

I shall be calling on your expertise again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:39 - Sep 13 with 41848 viewsWxmJax

The Canadian commentary was the same as the NBC Sports channel but with a far better picture. Unfortunately the Canadian stream kept buffering more than NBC. Roll on faster download speeds

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC (n/t) on 17:41 - Sep 13 with 41840 viewsWxmJax

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 17:42]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 18:27 - Sep 13 with 41803 viewsGeoffThom

Watched it via sports Devil live sports then wiziwig Canadian stream ok but not brill today what happened to kiwi today anyone know
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 18:32 - Sep 13 with 41791 viewsTheApothecary

You can get there via:

Programs >
Navi X >
Navi-Xtreme Portal >
Most Viewed 24 hours >

Followed the instructions as outlined by neathjack but chose Qatar links then bein11 and it was a brilliant stream!!!

Thanks for the help neathjack!!!!

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:21 - Sep 13 with 41754 viewsswans11

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 18:32 - Sep 13 by TheApothecary

Followed the instructions as outlined by neathjack but chose Qatar links then bein11 and it was a brilliant stream!!!

Thanks for the help neathjack!!!!

He just. Expanded a boy on what I said from the start
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:17 - Sep 14 with 41672 viewsShaky

If you have a good internet connection easily the best streams are obtained via the HD quality Acestream feeds that you can find via Wiziwig.

I tend to watch them on the Acestream player which is basically just the open source vlc media player with a bespoke plugin, but if you insist on going through xbmc that should also be possible as follows:

1. Install the P2P Streams plugin which sets up xbmc for Acestreams and Sopcast feeds: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201894

2. Install the website parser that rips available feeds off various websites as detailed here:

Haven't tried this setup for actual footy streams yet, but I tested it this morning and it works fine for various TV channel streams.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 9:23]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:23 - Sep 14 with 41586 viewsShaky

Well I have just been looking around a bit more at the content available via the P2P Streams xbmc plugin, and I must now admit that to the extent I was vaguely dismissive of it earlier that was clearly a mistake.

Fill your boots boys and girls, and be sure to check out the Torrent-TV.ru content.

And in case of any confusion, the download link for the parser files is on the original YouTube page for the clip I posted earlier.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:24 - Sep 14 with 41581 viewsJackfath

For some bizarre reason, I still subscribe to SKy Sports despite having using XBMC.

I must be a total minge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:27 - Sep 14 with 41582 viewsShaky

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:24 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

For some bizarre reason, I still subscribe to SKy Sports despite having using XBMC.

I must be a total minge.

I haven't subscribed to Sky since I got into a payment dispute with them in the late 80s, but am now sat here watching Goals on Sunday in glorious HD for nowt.

That's what I call progress!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 41399 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Any streams available showing the Southampton game? I can't find any schedules for Saturday.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:15 - Sep 18 with 41335 viewsHugeEnkins

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:24 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

I must be a total minge.

Fluck sky. I haven't given them a penny for 2 years and still watch their stuff for free. Haha. Wnakers.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:21 - Sep 18 with 41327 viewsSwanseajill

Don't think you will see much tomorrow.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:24 - Sep 18 with 41324 viewsNeathJack

For XBMC users, our game is on TSN1 in Canada on Sat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024