Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC 18:56 - Sep 12 with 109655 viewsSwanzay

As the HD pack on Mash Up is now defunct for this season, what to peeps recommend for watching the Swans via XBMC?

Kiwi sports any good?

Bein sports via Navi X?

Thanks in advance
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 06:38 - Sep 19 with 14050 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:21 - Sep 18 by Swanseajill

Don't think you will see much tomorrow.

I'll be there but have been asked to set things up in the local before I go.

edit: The title refers to tomorrow as I'm reusing an xbmc thread. Check the date next time.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 6:51]
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 06:42 - Sep 19 with 14050 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:24 - Sep 18 by NeathJack

For XBMC users, our game is on TSN1 in Canada on Sat.

Thanks NeathJack. Which folder is TSN1 in, NaviX or SportsDevil? I've just seen a link on bein sports 1 Philippines.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:29 - Sep 19 with 13993 viewsgandhiaber

Kiwi Sports is very good, but wasn't working last week either.
Try Sports Devil on XBMC and then the Wiziwig option. Not AMAZING but pretty decent.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:43 - Sep 19 with 13983 viewsjacksinceever

Tried to set up XBMC on my laptop but it brought all kinds of nasties with it and I had to delete it and spent hours just to get it back to a clean state
Can you get XBMC without the seemingly attached search engines which caused no end of problems?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 8:44]
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:58 - Sep 19 with 13975 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:43 - Sep 19 by jacksinceever

Tried to set up XBMC on my laptop but it brought all kinds of nasties with it and I had to delete it and spent hours just to get it back to a clean state
Can you get XBMC without the seemingly attached search engines which caused no end of problems?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 8:44]

Yes just go the the official XBMC site:-

http://xbmc.org/download/
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:59 - Sep 19 with 13972 viewsjacksinceever

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:58 - Sep 19 by Swanzay

Yes just go the the official XBMC site:-

http://xbmc.org/download/

Great I'll try that. Thanks
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 13:03 - Sep 19 with 13903 viewsDevz00

Can we make this thread a sticky?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 13802 viewsmorningstar

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:27 - Sep 14 by Shaky

I haven't subscribed to Sky since I got into a payment dispute with them in the late 80s, but am now sat here watching Goals on Sunday in glorious HD for nowt.

That's what I call progress!

F*** me, you must be one tight B*****d then because they didn't start charging subscriptions until 1993!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:45 - Sep 19 with 13790 viewsNeathJack

This is a very useful site for XBMC users. It updates a couple of times a week to show where the upcoming games are being shown.

http://www.offsidesupport.com/upcoming-events.html

As for TSN1, it's available through Navi-x but having just had a quick look, the stream isn't of the usual quality.

For those willing to fork out £11 a month, I recommend www.streamtvbox.com which can be viewed either through XBMC, your normal internet browser, or an android/ios app.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 21:34 - Sep 19 with 13729 viewsoldgrey

Once you have installed xbmc (or Kodi as it's now called) for your particular platform (windows, android, jail broken ios etc) go to tvaddons.ag and follow the instructions to access their "fusion" repository. That will allow you to download add-ons like navi-x, sportsdevil, cliq etc, all of which will give you access to live sports plus sky, bt , bein sports, NBC sports etc. also get "football today" for nearly immediate post match highlights.
It's a bit of a pain but if you follow the instructions you will be good.

Btw the SPMC variant via google play store is specifically designed for android devices.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 13651 viewsShaky

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:37 - Sep 19 by morningstar

F*** me, you must be one tight B*****d then because they didn't start charging subscriptions until 1993!

It is one - somewhat strange - thing to go out and fact check a throwaway comment like mine, but a completely different matter to get that wrong.

http://corporate.sky.com/about_sky/timeline

Loser.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:09 - Sep 20 with 13634 viewsPhil_S

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:55 - Sep 20 by Shaky

It is one - somewhat strange - thing to go out and fact check a throwaway comment like mine, but a completely different matter to get that wrong.

Loser.

Does that timeline though not just say exactly what he claimed

The first subscription was in 1993
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:17 - Sep 20 with 13620 viewsArthurS

Guys I'm a complete novice at this sort of stuff, usually watch swans on wizwig but thinking of giving xbmc a go due to the films and music thats on there too. I have tried before but managed to get nothing working apart from plenty of viruses. Ive downloaded xvmc from the official site. can anyone help me with how to now go about adding the right sports channel(s) so I can watch the swans. Cheers in advance!
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:32 - Sep 20 with 13611 viewsShaky

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:09 - Sep 20 by Phil_S

Does that timeline though not just say exactly what he claimed

The first subscription was in 1993

Ah Phil, I can almost sense your excitement at the possibility of finally pinning some dirt on me, even if that only involves my my possibly flawed recollection of events that transpired around 25 years ago.

Alas this seems to have affected your reading ability since you failed to spot this in the link I posted:

"1990

. . Sky Movies uses encryption technology to become a subscription service. "

FWIW, I can tell you that the dispute in question involved an old school chum who found employment as an international crime lord and wanted to enjoy Sky Movies on his satellite set up in Spain, so he gave me the money - in used tenners - to buy a 1year prepaid subscription. When they started automatically billing me after that year I balked at their temerity.

And if you require further confirmation please just PM me and I'll forward his contact details, so you can visit his compound where I am sure you will receive a warm welcome from him and his associates.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 11:04 - Sep 20 with 13574 viewsjack_lord

I think it is time to buy a purpose built xbmc box and not run the sofware just from my laptop. What are the best boxes?
I may pay subscriptions as well, really going to splash out (f*** sky).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 11:20 - Sep 20 with 13130 viewsWitneyjack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 11:04 - Sep 20 by jack_lord

I think it is time to buy a purpose built xbmc box and not run the sofware just from my laptop. What are the best boxes?

I have a Minix Neo x5 quad core. There are loads out there and they are very much of a much. Don't buy one preloaded as they are easy to programme yourself.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 11:53 - Sep 20 with 13096 viewsswans11

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:17 - Sep 20 by ArthurS

Guys I'm a complete novice at this sort of stuff, usually watch swans on wizwig but thinking of giving xbmc a go due to the films and music thats on there too. I have tried before but managed to get nothing working apart from plenty of viruses. Ive downloaded xvmc from the official site. can anyone help me with how to now go about adding the right sports channel(s) so I can watch the swans. Cheers in advance!

Step 1 http://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-installer-kodi/

Step 2
http://www.tvaddons.ag/config-wizard-kodi/
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:02 - Sep 20 with 13086 viewsNeathJack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 11:04 - Sep 20 by jack_lord

I've got a Gbox MX2 which is fine. I'm eyeing up the Amazon Fire TV box which is out next month. It's been out in thr US for a fee months and is getting good reviews for xbmc.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 13:05 - Sep 20 with 13038 viewsmorningstar

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:55 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Loser.

Who said I fact checked it? It wasn't that important to me hence the smiley! The only person who has fact checked anything is you. Which actually I find -somewhat strange-!

Loser.

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 14:51 - Sep 20 with 12981 viewsDevz00

Nice one. Working like a dream. Followed your previous instructions for Navi X and we are on TSN.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 15:06 - Sep 20 with 12940 viewsmorningstar

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 14:51 - Sep 20 by Devz00

Nice one. Working like a dream. Followed your previous instructions for Navi X and we are on TSN.

Same here! MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY!

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:19 - Sep 20 with 12863 viewsPhil_S

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 10:32 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Ah Phil, I can almost sense your excitement at the possibility of finally pinning some dirt on me, even if that only involves my my possibly flawed recollection of events that transpired around 25 years ago.

Alas this seems to have affected your reading ability since you failed to spot this in the link I posted:

"1990

. . Sky Movies uses encryption technology to become a subscription service. "

FWIW, I can tell you that the dispute in question involved an old school chum who found employment as an international crime lord and wanted to enjoy Sky Movies on his satellite set up in Spain, so he gave me the money - in used tenners - to buy a 1year prepaid subscription. When they started automatically billing me after that year I balked at their temerity.

And if you require further confirmation please just PM me and I'll forward his contact details, so you can visit his compound where I am sure you will receive a warm welcome from him and his associates.

No excitement at all because you're not that significant

But well done for admitting your earlier error mind
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:31 - Sep 20 with 12855 viewsmorningstar

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:19 - Sep 20 by Phil_S

No excitement at all because you're not that significant

But well done for admitting your earlier error mind

C'mon now Phil, give the guy some credit! He f****d SKY off before they existed!

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 00:31 - Sep 21 with 12809 viewsswans11

Advance warning everyone we are on bein 12 Tuesday and they have acestream so should get hq stream
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 14:04 - Sep 21 with 12736 viewsjack_lord

Reading other clubs forums and they talk about offside streams and ontapp so getting all the Sky stuff and movies and sports for 12- 13 pounds a month. Anyone got any ideas of similar or better?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024