Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC 18:56 - Sep 12 with 109585 viewsSwanzay

As the HD pack on Mash Up is now defunct for this season, what to peeps recommend for watching the Swans via XBMC?

Kiwi sports any good?

Bein sports via Navi X?

Thanks in advance
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 21:47 - Oct 3 with 16417 viewsNeathJack

Sportsnet One and Extra Time for us tomorrow for those not going
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 21:13 - Oct 22 with 16201 viewsSwanzay

It appears that lots of the Navi X Sports channels have gone 'Private' and now asking for a donation in order to view.

Anyone donated or using other sources?
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:36 - Oct 23 with 16120 viewsNeathJack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 21:13 - Oct 22 by Swanzay

It appears that lots of the Navi X Sports channels have gone 'Private' and now asking for a donation in order to view.

Anyone donated or using other sources?

This may be useful. It provides free access to all the Sky/BT/Bein /Canadian/US Sports channels, along with a multitude of other channels.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 20:38]
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:13 - Oct 31 with 15914 viewsNeathJack

Tomorrows game at Everton is on TSN1 & Extra Time 3

http://www.offsidesupport.com/upcoming-events.html
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:31 - Oct 31 with 15893 viewsPolskijack

Just checked on my NBC sports extra addon and we are live again tomorrow. I have watched all the Swans games on this and the quality is excellent.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 00:20 - Nov 17 with 15448 viewsllareggub

mash up is no more ...........gutted
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 23:21 - Nov 25 with 15093 viewsKHISSI23

Tutorial For Xbmc + Top Add-ons LIVE TV
http://goo.gl/tqgO0b
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:13 - Nov 30 with 14872 viewsShaky

Did anybody else experience serious buffering on the NBC service for yesterday's game?

For me it was bearable in the first half but went badly downhill halfway through the second.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:18 - Nov 30 with 14824 viewsWxmJax

I was watching on NBC extra time 4 on some feed on XMBC and yes, it wasn't very good. It had the Sky commentary. Only now have I come to realise how poor/biased ? Barry Horne is.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 12:42 - Nov 30 with 14814 viewsMattG

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:13 - Nov 30 by Shaky

Did anybody else experience serious buffering on the NBC service for yesterday's game?

For me it was bearable in the first half but went badly downhill halfway through the second.

Agree 100% - was fine up until about the 30 minute mark but then was buffering pretty much every 30 seconds. I did reboot my PC at half time and this improved things for about 20 mins in the second half but still wasn't great.

By contrast, I watched the City match last weekend and it was 99% perfect throughout.

Not sure how the NBC add-on works tho- is it P2P and therefore affected by fewer seeds?
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:33 - Nov 30 with 14753 viewsShaky

Thanks.

Just watched 15 minutes of Spurs v Everton to check the NBC plug and it seemed back to its best with no drop outs at all, so let's hope this was just a temporary glitch.

Out of interest what VPN were those experiencing problems yesterday using? (I'm still on Hotspot shield)

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:12 - Nov 30 with 14723 viewsWxmJax

Over my head..........just searched through XBMC on EE internet until I found a channel that The Swans were on.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:12 - Nov 30 with 14713 viewsJack_Meoff

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:33 - Nov 30 by Shaky

Thanks.

Just watched 15 minutes of Spurs v Everton to check the NBC plug and it seemed back to its best with no drop outs at all, so let's hope this was just a temporary glitch.

Out of interest what VPN were those experiencing problems yesterday using? (I'm still on Hotspot shield)

May be of relevance - I tested Hotspot Shield during our game with Man CIty. Buffering was a real issue. I switched back to Overplay and the buffering pretty much disappeared, huge difference.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:33 - Nov 30 with 14691 viewsShaky

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:12 - Nov 30 by Jack_Meoff

May be of relevance - I tested Hotspot Shield during our game with Man CIty. Buffering was a real issue. I switched back to Overplay and the buffering pretty much disappeared, huge difference.

Thanks. I have never had any problems with Hotspot Shield before, but you could still be right.

FWIW, earthVPN as mentioned earlier also sounds like a decent proposition and is apparently bit torrent friendly.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:13 - Dec 2 with 14580 viewsswans11

For some reason we are not listed for tonight every other game Is
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 08:50 - Dec 2 with 14560 viewsDDCH

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 00:20 - Nov 17 by llareggub

mash up is no more ...........gutted

Have replaced this with Genesis. Am finding it a good replacement for Mashup

Here is the source repository http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/

Install the lamda zip file and the add on is within that

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:06 - Dec 2 with 14542 viewsShaky

On a related note there is whole strong of new internet blocks that have just come into force around the weekend following court action.

On of my favourities Icefilms is on that list, so I might just have to take the plunge with earthVPN.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:59 - Dec 2 with 14483 viewsswans11

Game now listed
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:41 - Dec 2 with 14434 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 17:59 - Dec 2 by swans11

Game now listed

Can you get the link to work, doesn't seem to b working for me?
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:50 - Dec 2 with 14424 viewsShaky

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what you see?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 20:41 - Dec 2 with 14391 viewsPolskijack

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 09:06 - Dec 2 by Shaky

On a related note there is whole strong of new internet blocks that have just come into force around the weekend following court action.

On of my favourities Icefilms is on that list, so I might just have to take the plunge with earthVPN.

I use Unotelly Smart DNS and its working great tonight. Saturday was the first time I have had any buffering issues with the NBC addon but I think this was the same for everyone?
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 16:00 - Dec 6 with 14251 viewsHugeEnkins

For those in the know, install the new Phoenix add on and check out Woody's streams. All the UK channels are on there as well as NBCSN via USA TV. I'm watching Liverpool at the moment and the stream is excellent quality, unlike the football.
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 16:32 - Dec 6 with 14231 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 16:00 - Dec 6 by HugeEnkins

For those in the know, install the new Phoenix add on and check out Woody's streams. All the UK channels are on there as well as NBCSN via USA TV. I'm watching Liverpool at the moment and the stream is excellent quality, unlike the football.

Can you post a link?

Ta
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 18:35 - Dec 6 with 14191 viewsHugeEnkins

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 16:32 - Dec 6 by Swanzay

Can you post a link?

Ta

You install it via the xbmc add on installer. That's the easiest way to do it. Enjoy.

http://www.tvaddons.ag/phoenix-live-streams/
Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 19:38 - Dec 6 with 14164 viewsSwanzay

Watching the Swans tomorrow via XBMC on 18:35 - Dec 6 by HugeEnkins

You install it via the xbmc add on installer. That's the easiest way to do it. Enjoy.

http://www.tvaddons.ag/phoenix-live-streams/

Thanks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024