Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16091 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 16:19 - Sep 18 with 1770 viewsBaker

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:39 - Sep 17 by Eilian

Can anyone explain this then? What is the scientific reasoning for this?

If he wants to stand there looking all camp, that's up to him.

It is the 21st century after all.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:00 - Sep 18 with 1721 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:49 - Sep 18 by Batterseajack

The odds of highjacking a plane and flying them into buildings seems to be 3/4
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 11:13]

How do you work that one out then,tried it have you.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1715 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:21 - Sep 18 by Captain_Sham

No one has ever been able to answer my question about" controlled demolitions". Why would you want to control the demolition? If you were going to blow up a building, thus killing thousands of people inside it, you would want it to look as uncontrolled as possible, as if, say, a plane had flown into it.

Those towers would not have collapsed like they did without controlled demolition according to most architects and engineers.

Let's see what the firemen who were in the building on the day have to say shall we?very easy to laugh and debunk when you can't think of a counter argument to people who were there ,policemen,firemen,military have all said the same....something is just not right with the official story...enjoy

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 18 with 1709 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 15:13 - Sep 18 by Dyfnant

That's opinion though, not evidence. The evidence clearly shows his opinion was wrong

Oh I see,so you know better than the manager of the whole project that designed and constructed the towers then??

Thanks for that...

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 18 with 1709 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's frustrating when genuine concerns about the USA and others' (including Britain's) culpability for the rise of extremism in the Middle East get bogged down and overshadowed by increasingly outlandish theories about who did 9/11 and why. Most of the theories on here have been comprehensively debunked years ago. That said, the official account is full of holes.

Poll: Tory leader

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:13 - Sep 18 with 1707 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 18 by exiledclaseboy

It's frustrating when genuine concerns about the USA and others' (including Britain's) culpability for the rise of extremism in the Middle East get bogged down and overshadowed by increasingly outlandish theories about who did 9/11 and why. Most of the theories on here have been comprehensively debunked years ago. That said, the official account is full of holes.

Ok so if the theories of some of the top architects and engineers of America was debunked on here years ago then they must all be wrong then...yeah right.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:38 - Sep 18 with 1681 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:06 - Sep 18 by Dyfnant

Unless they were in descent

A full on nosedive possibly but then they wouldn't have hit the buildings anyway

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:09 - Sep 18 with 1661 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 18 by Lord_Bony

Oh I see,so you know better than the manager of the whole project that designed and constructed the towers then??

Thanks for that...

The people involved in designing the buildings made predictions based on best knowledge circa 1970. I believe my eyes and I saw a plane hit each tower, those towers collapsed.
Struggle to see what's difficult here, he could come out with a claim such as that because the idea of it happening was so outlandish

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:24 - Sep 18 with 1635 viewsDr_Winston

I once stood about three miles away from some cooling towers being demolished. The blast of the explosives was loud even from that range.

Can't recall any footage of the towers collapsing that produced an explosion even remotely as loud, unless the CIA, Illuminati and Bilderberg group developed some silent dynamite that nobody has heard about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:24 - Sep 18 with 1633 viewsCaptain_Sham

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:08 - Sep 18 by Lord_Bony

Those towers would not have collapsed like they did without controlled demolition according to most architects and engineers.

Let's see what the firemen who were in the building on the day have to say shall we?very easy to laugh and debunk when you can't think of a counter argument to people who were there ,policemen,firemen,military have all said the same....something is just not right with the official story...enjoy

I have seen all those videos plus many more that offer far more sensible explanations.
How do yo know those towers wouldn't have collapsed like that without controlled demolition?
How do most experts know this? ( I have a degree in Engineering. Does that qualify me as an expert?)
Have they canvassed "most experts" ?
Have we seen "most experts" workings on the matter? Or have we seen the tenuous rantings of some lunatics?
Anyway you still evade my point. Why would anyone wish to control an explosion they are trying to make look like the result of an unexpected event?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 20:27]

Its just a ride.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1618 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 1493 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jihadi John's (suspected) father today pleaded guilty to conspiring with Bin Laden to blow up US embassies in 1998 which killed 224 people.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:59 - Sep 19 with 1494 viewsJackfath

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:29 - Sep 18 by Dr_Winston

Someone put that there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 1480 viewsDr_Winston

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:59 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

Someone put that there.

A huge conspiracy. Some blokes just nipped in and chucked fake aircraft debris all over the Pentagon lawn whilst nobody was looking at the massive explodey bits.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 21:12]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 1461 viewscanhecatchit

Dr Winston, that debris wad from a drone that the quickly collected up and removed from sight along with what was left of the drone on the back of a lorry with a Blur Tarpaulin hiding it

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 07:46 - Sep 21 with 1426 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 17 by Eilian

This is a quick one. so its easy to watch but covers most of the bases!

Yep, I think this video sums up the bizarre sequence of events that day and every poster on here should watch it through...twice.

The sad thing is every sentence of that video,which sounds unbelievable ...you just could nt make it up......IS TRUE.

There DEFINATLEY was something not right with the story we ve been told on 9/11.

Thanks for posting that video.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:30 - Sep 21 with 1354 viewsFlashberryjack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 07:46 - Sep 21 by Lord_Bony

Yep, I think this video sums up the bizarre sequence of events that day and every poster on here should watch it through...twice.

The sad thing is every sentence of that video,which sounds unbelievable ...you just could nt make it up......IS TRUE.

There DEFINATLEY was something not right with the story we ve been told on 9/11.

Thanks for posting that video.

???????????????????

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024