Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16002 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:20 - Sep 16 with 845 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:19 - Sep 16 by MillJack

What's he said that's so wrong? He's asked a few questions, maybe furnishing him with some answers may be the best way to go?

Nah he talks bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:26 - Sep 16 with 836 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:16 - Sep 16 by Darran

Hahahaha listen to this tw*t.

Wasn't you a Mod on this site once?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:27 - Sep 16 with 839 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:20 - Sep 16 by Darran

Nah he talks bollox.

That's a matter of opinion Darran, I happen to agree with much of what he says on this subject. You seem to be dismissive of his opinion based on
a) who he is
b) the fact that your mind is clearly closed on this matter

The term "conspiracy theory" is thrown up when somebody dares question the status quo or common opinion. The problem lies in the fact that history is littered with events and occasions that have later been proven to be based on false information. 911 is another one of those, the facts aren't even that difficult to find, and many are now widely accepted as facts despite the media brushing them under the carpet.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:30 - Sep 16 with 825 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:27 - Sep 16 by MillJack

That's a matter of opinion Darran, I happen to agree with much of what he says on this subject. You seem to be dismissive of his opinion based on
a) who he is
b) the fact that your mind is clearly closed on this matter

The term "conspiracy theory" is thrown up when somebody dares question the status quo or common opinion. The problem lies in the fact that history is littered with events and occasions that have later been proven to be based on false information. 911 is another one of those, the facts aren't even that difficult to find, and many are now widely accepted as facts despite the media brushing them under the carpet.

My minds not closed I just think all the conspiracy theories are bollox.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:33 - Sep 16 with 820 viewsEbo

Good point Chris, re-Putin.

No one can prove anything as of yet who exactly did it, but why would the Russians do this? It doesn't serve any end purpose for them so, that leaves only one other suspect - the Ukrainian puppet govt put in place. Maybe they did this to turn the world against Russia, increase pressure to support a separate Ukraine so that in turn they become part if NATO. That scenario is every western governments wet dream. The Russians totally surrounded by NATO on every western and southern borders.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:36 - Sep 16 with 804 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:30 - Sep 16 by Darran

On what basis?

And when does a conspiracy become true? When it makes the Daily Mail?

Did you believe Jimmy Saville was a good guy at one point and the BBC was squeaky clean?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 801 viewsEbo

The 9/11 stuff mentioned in this thread is no conspiracy theory Dar. But if someone had started talking about matrix program's, no planes and lazers then I'd completely agree with you.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 20:39]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 800 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:30 - Sep 16 by Darran

Even the ones that were eventually proved to be true?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 799 viewsFlashberryjack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:13 - Sep 16 by _

Just out of curiosity, yourself and others who have completely rubbished alternative theories (facts) on 911....

Why are you completely so dismissive, especially in light of so many experts providing evidence to the contrary.

Is it because you just don't want to accept you live in a world where a huge superpower, and a superpower that just so happens to be our closest ally would be capable of this?

Just don't think this sort of stuff goes on at that level, "they're" not capable of it?

On a similar but separate note, do you think Putin gave the order to down the Malaysian plane, but perhaps got the wrong one? Would he or Russia be capable of that for a reason to start reclaiming the old USSR?

Just out of curiosity.... How many people do you think it would have taken to plan, execute, and cover up events after 911, if the CIA had been responsible.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:38 - Sep 16 with 798 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:36 - Sep 16 by _

On what basis?

And when does a conspiracy become true? When it makes the Daily Mail?

Did you believe Jimmy Saville was a good guy at one point and the BBC was squeaky clean?

America had nothing to do with killing thousands of their own people it was an act of terrorism.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:42 - Sep 16 with 794 viewsEbo

Do you have any facts to back that up Darran? Or are you basing your views on a very flawed 9/11 commission report?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:43 - Sep 16 with 789 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:42 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Do you have any facts to back that up Darran? Or are you basing your views on a very flawed 9/11 commission report?

Nah only the facts that I know it wouldn't happen John.I also live in the real world.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 781 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:43 - Sep 16 by Darran

Nah only the facts that I know it wouldn't happen John.I also live in the real world.

The world according to Fox News by the sounds of it!

Many incredible things have happened in history (I'm not talking about Vasquez scoring by the way) but 9/11 was engineered in such a way that no one would believe any better, it was the perfect crime. An event that would shock the world so much, make them so scared that they'd support anything to counter it.

An ill man (bin laden) in a cave wasn't capable of anything on this scale.

To answer flashberries question above - how many were involved? God knows, but it's something that had been planned for a long time regardless of how many people were involved. Numbers are irrelevant, the game plan was executed with precision and planning.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:57 - Sep 16 with 768 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:37 - Sep 16 by Flashberryjack

Just out of curiosity.... How many people do you think it would have taken to plan, execute, and cover up events after 911, if the CIA had been responsible.

That's easy to answer....

Enough.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:58 - Sep 16 with 765 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:54 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Many incredible things have happened in history (I'm not talking about Vasquez scoring by the way) but 9/11 was engineered in such a way that no one would believe any better, it was the perfect crime. An event that would shock the world so much, make them so scared that they'd support anything to counter it.

To answer flashberries question above - how many were involved? God knows, but it's something that had been planned for a long time regardless of how many people were involved. Numbers are irrelevant, the game plan was executed with precision and planning.

Nah I don't watch Fox News John.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 758 viewsperchrockjack

I tested ebo s theory this afternoon with some chums and all are simply agog. Staggered and they re professional people .
It must be my social and family circle as I simply cannot fathom how the yanks would kill 3000 of their own

Really and truly it's madness on a mammoth scale.
Anyway, threads ruined now, wasn't that abusive but that was until ...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 758 viewsEbo

Ok so where do you get your assumptions from? If you actually researched and read up on the facts instead of the glossed over stories in the news, you may have a different opinion. But for now it's fair to say we'll have to agree to disagree.

Maybe one day something will spark your interest in it and maybe you'll uncover some truth. But I'll leave that to you entirely.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:04 - Sep 16 with 753 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:43 - Sep 16 by Darran

What real world do you live in?

You spend every waking hour glued to a football forum. Don't talk about the real world FFS.

You don't want to really know what goes on, and to be honest, I'm in that camp to a certain degree as well, it's easier and safer in "that world"

But to just dismiss it is pure ignorance and stupidity. Traits everyone's become to expect from you though.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 749 viewsEbo

Perch...
So explain to me how aviation fuel melts steel then Einstein? It can't and you damn well know it. After the planes hit those buildings were demolished.

A skyscraper in Madrid didn't collapse after it was engulfed in a fireball at temperatures hotter than WTC. Steel didn't melt either.

So to think that 2 aeroplanes caused 2, sorry 3 buildings to collapse is one of the most naive things I've ever heard.

What caused the 3rd building that wasn't hit to collapse? You can't answer that can you Perch? All you've done is rubbished people's posts and stuck your fingers in your ears.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 21:08]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 748 viewsFlashberryjack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 20:54 - Sep 16 by Ebo

The reason I asked the question, is the more people that are complicit in any crime, the more chances are of them being found out.
I would suggest that it would have been hundreds, if not thousands to have been involved if this was engineered by America.
And of course the theorists would be playing straight into the hands of jihadists intent on radicalising more American haters.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:08 - Sep 16 with 748 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:02 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Ok so where do you get your assumptions from? If you actually researched and read up on the facts instead of the glossed over stories in the news, you may have a different opinion. But for now it's fair to say we'll have to agree to disagree.

Maybe one day something will spark your interest in it and maybe you'll uncover some truth. But I'll leave that to you entirely.

I listen and I read and I know it was an act of terrorism but you're entitled to your opinion John.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:09 - Sep 16 with 741 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:02 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

I tested ebo s theory this afternoon with some chums and all are simply agog. Staggered and they re professional people .
It must be my social and family circle as I simply cannot fathom how the yanks would kill 3000 of their own

Really and truly it's madness on a mammoth scale.
Anyway, threads ruined now, wasn't that abusive but that was until ...

Asking a bunch of cross dressing drag queens down your local den of iniquity doesn't constitute to proving one thing or another is factually correct.

Every post you make...

Every thread you're in...

Your horrible and facked up character comes shining right on through....without fail. I don't use this word often but you're a true c*nt.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:09 - Sep 16 with 741 viewsC_jack

If any country wants to go to war then they really don't need to blow up national landmarks willy nilly.

Not to mention how many people it would have involved to complete the cover up, we're not talking about starting the Reichstag fire mun.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:11 - Sep 16 with 735 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry chaps just realised Chrissy has now managed a foray into this section so it's over and out for me .anyway, it's too ludicrous for words now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:11 - Sep 16 with 733 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:09 - Sep 16 by C_jack

If any country wants to go to war then they really don't need to blow up national landmarks willy nilly.

Not to mention how many people it would have involved to complete the cover up, we're not talking about starting the Reichstag fire mun.

Innit some people are a bit dim but there is a lot of Aberdare in this thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024