Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16114 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:06 - Sep 16 with 1314 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:52 - Sep 16 by Darran

The 9/11 planes? Yes you thick tw*t.

Who were the guys blamed for it again?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:13 - Sep 16 with 1309 viewscontroversial_jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:35 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

The hardest part of flying a plane (according to a pilot I used to know) is the takeoff and landing. The planes were already in the air when seized. The landing wasn't an issue.

And unless they were being remote controlled someone was obviously at the wheel when they hit the towers.

Commandeering a huge commercial aircraft in mid air, travelling at over 500 mph , taking it off it's flight path and guiding into a relatively small target in the middle of one of the biggest most populated cities on earth is no easy task. You can't learn that from Microsoft flight simulator
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:15 - Sep 16 with 1307 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:06 - Sep 16 by _

Who were the guys blamed for it again?

Beep beep beep beep.
I've got no idea what you're on about f^ck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:17 - Sep 16 with 1303 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:13 - Sep 16 by controversial_jack

Commandeering a huge commercial aircraft in mid air, travelling at over 500 mph , taking it off it's flight path and guiding into a relatively small target in the middle of one of the biggest most populated cities on earth is no easy task. You can't learn that from Microsoft flight simulator

The guys flying the planes had only flown light aircrafts before, their "airline training" was done on simulators

Anyone notice that after the attacks no one blamed Saudi Arabia? Even though it was Saudis flying the planes. Too many fingers in pies in that country, so it was logical to attack.....Iraq an easy enemy to accuse. They had weapons of mass destruction remember and could deeply them to attack us in minutes!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 1297 viewsEbo

Israel are now fortune tellers inventing insecurities in advance to justify any future barbaric attacks they commit. What a paranoid state.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/14176-israel-hezbollah-might-

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:22 - Sep 16 with 1294 viewsDarran

So it couldn't be done then?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:26 - Sep 16 with 1290 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:22 - Sep 16 by Darran

So it couldn't be done then?

Radio silence, no black boxes. Sounds very very fishy. Jets scrambled after the attack.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:29 - Sep 16 with 1286 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:26 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Radio silence, no black boxes. Sounds very very fishy. Jets scrambled after the attack.

John seriously it was unprecedented at the time mun.

Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:34 - Sep 16 with 1276 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:29 - Sep 16 by Darran

John seriously it was unprecedented at the time mun.

Well considering the fire "melted steel" how come they paraded passports found in the wreckage? Still no sign of the black boxes either, boxes tough enough to survive an explosion. Why were jets not scrambled as soon as the planes went silent?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:09]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 1267 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:34 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Well considering the fire "melted steel" how come they paraded passports found in the wreckage? Still no sign of the black boxes either, boxes tough enough to survive an explosion. Why were jets not scrambled as soon as the planes went silent?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:09]

Yeah you crack on John.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 23:52 - Sep 16 with 1240 viewsperchrockjack

How come Chrissy has now found his way to this forum.there s no place safe now.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 00:24 - Sep 17 with 1224 viewsjackonicko

No, but with a modicum of training you can.

I went in a full B747 simulator once. With some direction from an instructor, I manually lined up onto LHR, with auto-throttle on, and landed it safely on the centre line. First time. Piece of piss.

Follow the Hudson down to manhattan and hit the tallest building you can see. You don't need a huge amount of training for that.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 00:31 - Sep 17 with 1215 viewsEbo

An american veteran speaks the truth. A must watch

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df5_1410674902

edit: full unedited version
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:41]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 03:28 - Sep 17 with 1176 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If I was Prime Minister I'd be bombing every confirmed ISIS target until none are left.

I'd also create our own equivalent of Guantanamo and stamp down on all this extremist nonsense.

The likes of Choudery or whatever his name is wouldn't be seen again if I was in charge.

I'm confident I'd make the world a better place if I was allowed to.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 08:44 - Sep 17 with 1122 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 22:45 - Sep 16 by Darran

Yeah you crack on John.

He asked you a couple of questions Darran, try providing him with your answers to those questions and then he may reply in agreement or disagreement. It's called debating and what message boards are for.

I know that you prefer to work on the basis that you're right and everyone, who doesn't hold the same opinion as you, is wrong. Sometimes though it really is worth questioning your own beliefs, you may surprise yourself.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 08:58 - Sep 17 with 1109 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 08:44 - Sep 17 by MillJack

He asked you a couple of questions Darran, try providing him with your answers to those questions and then he may reply in agreement or disagreement. It's called debating and what message boards are for.

I know that you prefer to work on the basis that you're right and everyone, who doesn't hold the same opinion as you, is wrong. Sometimes though it really is worth questioning your own beliefs, you may surprise yourself.

I am right it was an act of terrorism and only America haters think otherwise.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:03 - Sep 17 with 1103 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 08:58 - Sep 17 by Darran

I honestly can't be bothered to produce the many 'facts' that were produced at the time which have since proven to be completely untrue. Honestly, the information is freely available and not difficult to find.

If you want to keep believing the BBC/NBC/FOX version of events then keep your head buried.

Please though, could you just answer me one question. Why, having not been hit by any planes, or have any fires of real note, did a 3rd WTC building fall into it's own footprint on 9/11?
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:06 - Sep 17 with 1100 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 08:58 - Sep 17 by Darran

That's a crass observation. You'd be surprised how many Americans believe this was one big con. But keep being spoon fed Murdoch and Rothschild tailored lies if you so wish.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:08 - Sep 17 with 1098 viewsperchrockjack

OK you re right. Darren ,myself and most of the civilise western world is wrong. We ve all been hoodwinked but you and some others now believe that we are wrong to believe this was a terrorist attack and was initiated by America for some reason/s.

You produce "evidence" and an ex serviceman interview as provenance.

If you re right, could we ask you and the likes of Galloway what to do next.

1. TALK to ISIS
2 BOMB them
3.Ground Offensive
4.Negotiate with them
5 Bomb Israel and give land back to whoever wants it in Arab Land
6 Ask the Arab/Muslim states to sort it out.
7 Wash our hands over the whole thing

anyway not that long ago it was help on tinternet land that the beheadings were a fake so not sure where those people are now.

Its disgusting we re even discussing this.
People are murdering us,our people in barbaric fashion YET 9/11 is dragged up to put forward some fatuous drivel excusing ISLAM extremists from this. Hell al queda reckon ISIS have gone too far so that might be the way out.GET THEM TO DESTROY THEM.Its what seems the norm for muslim to kill muslim if its not the right form of ISLAM.

No mas

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:18 - Sep 17 with 1090 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:06 - Sep 17 by Ebo

That's a crass observation. You'd be surprised how many Americans believe this was one big con. But keep being spoon fed Murdoch and Rothschild tailored lies if you so wish.

Yeah I've seen all those Americans John they're mostly the ones that have escaped from a circus,the ones like Michael Moore,Jesse Ventura etc etc.
Honestly anyone that thinks America flew these planes into these towers themselves is f*cking potty.

I'm off out know laters.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:26 - Sep 17 with 1083 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:08 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

OK you re right. Darren ,myself and most of the civilise western world is wrong. We ve all been hoodwinked but you and some others now believe that we are wrong to believe this was a terrorist attack and was initiated by America for some reason/s.

You produce "evidence" and an ex serviceman interview as provenance.

If you re right, could we ask you and the likes of Galloway what to do next.

1. TALK to ISIS
2 BOMB them
3.Ground Offensive
4.Negotiate with them
5 Bomb Israel and give land back to whoever wants it in Arab Land
6 Ask the Arab/Muslim states to sort it out.
7 Wash our hands over the whole thing

anyway not that long ago it was help on tinternet land that the beheadings were a fake so not sure where those people are now.

Its disgusting we re even discussing this.
People are murdering us,our people in barbaric fashion YET 9/11 is dragged up to put forward some fatuous drivel excusing ISLAM extremists from this. Hell al queda reckon ISIS have gone too far so that might be the way out.GET THEM TO DESTROY THEM.Its what seems the norm for muslim to kill muslim if its not the right form of ISLAM.

No mas

It's perpetual though Perch isn't it? We invade and bomb middle eastern countries stirring up a hornets nest and destabilising an entire region, this then creates it's own issues and we're 'forced' into re-invading and bombing said countries thus further provoking the people of said region. We're simply repeating the things that caused the issues in the first place and therefore creating a whole now generation of people who hate the west.

Most people would love there to be no war, yet we counter violence with more violence. It's impossible to stop isnt it?

On the subject of 9/11, it's not even a conspiracy theory anymore. The whole Al-Quada attack thing was disproved a long time ago but it's been 13 years since that awful day, and a lot of water (blood) has passed unfer the bridge so you're hardly going to find Western media outlets reporting the facts as they are now, we've all moved on (unfortunately).
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:28 - Sep 17 with 1081 viewsperchrockjack

Don't leave me alone DARREN,its crazy here now.

Palastine raises his ugly thread again..

Just wish our chums could go back to living in Soviet controlled eastern Europe as the greatest kuntnation of all gets away scott free on here.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:51 - Sep 17 with 1075 viewsThe_Maerdy_Jihadi

He pops here, he pops up there.
He reads The Sun and hates Tony Blair
Says he's not an Islamaphobe but let's gas them all the same
Cos he's a dedicated follower of Fascism
Oh yes he is (oh no I'm not!)
Oh yes he is (oh no I'm not!)
Its all about a democracy that comes with bullets and bombs cos he's a dedicated follower of Fascism.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:54 - Sep 17 with 1070 viewsperchrockjack

good one that.

Mother Russia everywhere innit

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:08 - Sep 17 with 1064 viewsThe_Maerdy_Jihadi

Before you get bored of this thread some of you infidels should Google something called PNAC which is not conjecture or conspiracy but fact and then tell us all that AmeriKKKa is not trying to assert itself as the Rome of the new millennium
Peace be upon you all
Inshallah
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024