Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16057 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 1374 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:08 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

OK you re right. Darren ,myself and most of the civilise western world is wrong. We ve all been hoodwinked but you and some others now believe that we are wrong to believe this was a terrorist attack and was initiated by America for some reason/s.

You produce "evidence" and an ex serviceman interview as provenance.

If you re right, could we ask you and the likes of Galloway what to do next.

1. TALK to ISIS
2 BOMB them
3.Ground Offensive
4.Negotiate with them
5 Bomb Israel and give land back to whoever wants it in Arab Land
6 Ask the Arab/Muslim states to sort it out.
7 Wash our hands over the whole thing

anyway not that long ago it was help on tinternet land that the beheadings were a fake so not sure where those people are now.

Its disgusting we re even discussing this.
People are murdering us,our people in barbaric fashion YET 9/11 is dragged up to put forward some fatuous drivel excusing ISLAM extremists from this. Hell al queda reckon ISIS have gone too far so that might be the way out.GET THEM TO DESTROY THEM.Its what seems the norm for muslim to kill muslim if its not the right form of ISLAM.

No mas

I wouldn't worry about ISIS one jot, they'll only be around for as long as theilluminati want them to be..

They're handy now, they are spreading the fear into hearts and minds of western civilisations... All going to plan it seems.

Who's plan?

Dick bunk off like you promised. There's a good girl.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 1377 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:18 - Sep 17 by Darran

Yeah I've seen all those Americans John they're mostly the ones that have escaped from a circus,the ones like Michael Moore,Jesse Ventura etc etc.
Honestly anyone that thinks America flew these planes into these towers themselves is f*cking potty.

I'm off out know laters.

Oh you mean like the war veteran in the video I posted above? Someone who has fought and knows what it's all about.

Pointless you contributing in this thread Darran as you've not got any answer to any questions raised, just denial. Facts are there yet you believe what's in the Zionist influenced media.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 11:09 - Sep 17 with 1345 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:21 - Sep 17 by Ebo

Oh you mean like the war veteran in the video I posted above? Someone who has fought and knows what it's all about.

Pointless you contributing in this thread Darran as you've not got any answer to any questions raised, just denial. Facts are there yet you believe what's in the Zionist influenced media.

In Darran's defence, he's not the only person on this thread with his head firmly buried in Aberavon Beach.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:52 - Sep 17 with 1298 viewsSwanjack10

A head for a head imo,its been coming for years,the west will conquer but its gonna be ugly.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:07 - Sep 17 with 1284 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:52 - Sep 17 by Swanjack10

A head for a head imo,its been coming for years,the west will conquer but its gonna be ugly.

Every empire expires. I think this is the beginning of the end for America, won't see it in our lifetime but when Rothschild and Kissinger talk of a new world order it makes you think doesn't it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:17 - Sep 17 with 1268 viewsperchrockjack

And there is the proble,

If you don't believe in conspiracy theory ,you re wrong.

Well, actually it's a fookn opinion and one shared the whole world over apart from those harking back to bygone days.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:29 - Sep 17 with 1265 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:17 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

And there is the proble,

If you don't believe in conspiracy theory ,you re wrong.

Well, actually it's a fookn opinion and one shared the whole world over apart from those harking back to bygone days.

Except it's no conspiracy theory, it's pretty much factual.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:52 - Sep 17 with 1253 viewsBatterseajack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 21:07 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Perch...
So explain to me how aviation fuel melts steel then Einstein? It can't and you damn well know it. After the planes hit those buildings were demolished.

A skyscraper in Madrid didn't collapse after it was engulfed in a fireball at temperatures hotter than WTC. Steel didn't melt either.

So to think that 2 aeroplanes caused 2, sorry 3 buildings to collapse is one of the most naive things I've ever heard.

What caused the 3rd building that wasn't hit to collapse? You can't answer that can you Perch? All you've done is rubbished people's posts and stuck your fingers in your ears.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 21:08]

Fuel doesn't have to melt the steel columns completely to cause the building to collapse. You can see from film footage of the planes hitting the buildings that many of the steel columns are taken out and badly damaged from the impact. This places extra stress on the remaining columns. Add on top of that the heat from the airline fuel and steel structure looses is strength/rigidity way before reaching melting point. Once the building begins to move slightly, the vertical load goes from static to dynamic causing the columns to break and building to collapse.

I've also seen footage of what looks like molten metal pouring out of the building, but this could be almost anything with there being so many materials inside the building.

Did the building in Madrid suffer from an initial impact taking out some of its structural columns? If not, then its not like for like.

There are pictures of building 7 with a large gash down one of its side caused by falling debris of one of the towers. As you would imagine, this gash would be on the opposite side to where most people taking photos would be standing. From their perspective, the building would have seemed intact before collapsing.

Can't believe i wasted 5 mins of my life writing this shit up.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 13:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:03 - Sep 17 with 1242 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:52 - Sep 17 by Batterseajack

Fuel doesn't have to melt the steel columns completely to cause the building to collapse. You can see from film footage of the planes hitting the buildings that many of the steel columns are taken out and badly damaged from the impact. This places extra stress on the remaining columns. Add on top of that the heat from the airline fuel and steel structure looses is strength/rigidity way before reaching melting point. Once the building begins to move slightly, the vertical load goes from static to dynamic causing the columns to break and building to collapse.

I've also seen footage of what looks like molten metal pouring out of the building, but this could be almost anything with there being so many materials inside the building.

Did the building in Madrid suffer from an initial impact taking out some of its structural columns? If not, then its not like for like.

There are pictures of building 7 with a large gash down one of its side caused by falling debris of one of the towers. As you would imagine, this gash would be on the opposite side to where most people taking photos would be standing. From their perspective, the building would have seemed intact before collapsing.

Falling debris??????

Are you shitting me?????

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:13 - Sep 17 with 1237 viewsBatterseajack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:03 - Sep 17 by _

Falling debris??????

Are you shitting me?????

Falling debris includes big steel vertical columns on the outside of the towers. These aren't light, had fallen from height and fallen far out from the original footprint of the building.

[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 14:18]
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:20 - Sep 17 with 1231 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:13 - Sep 17 by Batterseajack

Falling debris includes big steel vertical columns on the outside of the towers. These aren't light, had fallen from height and fallen far out from the original footprint of the building.

[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 14:18]

You're wasting your time mate T2C is a bit dim.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:31 - Sep 17 with 1215 viewsperchrockjack

chrissy.
Its a relief to seeing you on the other forum which normally has more civilised debates.
You know the ones.. those that can see one opinion and then another, then we disagree.
Watch me and Lohegrin at it-so to speak- we disagree and then move on.

Try it.You might learn something.

I promised that as long as you were polluting this site I d be around .

Anyway, that s enough for one day..
I ll be checking to see if you ve learned anything from your ban .

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:32 - Sep 17 with 1218 viewsDarran

I take it all back it seems that T2C and his gang were there to get an eye witness view.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:34 - Sep 17 with 1211 viewsperchrockjack

Its shows how viruses spread..
A pleasant few days free of potassium cyanide now ending

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:37 - Sep 17 with 1203 viewsperchrockjack

Correct me if Im wrong here but if America did 9/11 Bin LADEN was innocent?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:42 - Sep 17 with 1201 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 14:37 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

Correct me if Im wrong here but if America did 9/11 Bin LADEN was innocent?

Dick Cheney has openly admitted that Bin Laden had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. That's not to say he wasn't guilty of other atrocities.

Edited - Wanted to get the facts straight, it was Dick Cheney who admitted it although I think his links to the CIA are there for all to see.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 14:46]
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 15:09 - Sep 17 with 1177 viewsperchrockjack

So aden was innocent of 9/1 and had no influence on this. If Cheney is a liar then this casts doubt over this.

Anyway, you re right, Im wrong and therefore America is fully justified in being pilloried.

Yes indeed viewers its all been a lie and we re all gullible apart from those who were always doubtful .

so Americans now then are going to do absolutely nothing over the fact their own people were blown to pieces as part of a government plot.

Do you know friend, this cannot go on. Truly Im finished on this one

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 1150 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

They've been waiting 50 years to find out how Oswald put two bullets in JFK's head from two different locations, and they're still waiting.

The pursuit of truth is a slow process. It often has to be distilled from a pool of lies.

There are still those among us who believe that the world was created in seven days and that God placed dinosaur bones in rocks to test our faith because he likes a bit of a laugh does God... Hallelulliah!

People also once believed the World was flat and some clowns still do....

....they're probably Dutch.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 16:51 - Sep 17 with 1132 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:52 - Sep 17 by Batterseajack

Countless architects, engineers and physicians have debunked what you are saying there. Aviation fuel simply does not get to the correct temperature to melt steel. The planes impact would not bring the whole structure down like it did. To do as you have described would bend the laws of physics. To have a plane bring down a skyscraper like that is astonishing but to have it happen TWICE is quite mindblowing!

Not only that,but how in earth did the 3rd building collapse when it had not been hit?

Controlled demolitions were used. You can see them moments before they came down.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:08 - Sep 17 with 1120 viewsLord_Bony

For years I believed the given story on 9/11.

After studying thoroughly the situation myself ,quite intensively,I came to my own personal conclusion that something is not quite right there.

What really swayed it for me is that most architects and structural,engineers worldwide seem to agree it is scientifically and physically impossible for those towers to collapse like that after being hit....no steel framed structure has ever collapsed through fire.

Also Building 7 apparently collapsed close by without being hit...very odd.

A few months later we had the green light to start an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan .

Listen to what these top American architects,not politicians have to say on the subject then make up your own mind...

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320748-5/washington-journal-architects-engineers-91
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 17:11]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:16 - Sep 17 with 1113 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:08 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

For years I believed the given story on 9/11.

After studying thoroughly the situation myself ,quite intensively,I came to my own personal conclusion that something is not quite right there.

What really swayed it for me is that most architects and structural,engineers worldwide seem to agree it is scientifically and physically impossible for those towers to collapse like that after being hit....no steel framed structure has ever collapsed through fire.

Also Building 7 apparently collapsed close by without being hit...very odd.

A few months later we had the green light to start an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan .

Listen to what these top American architects,not politicians have to say on the subject then make up your own mind...

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320748-5/washington-journal-architects-engineers-91
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 17:11]

Didn't an American news channel let slip that building 7 collapsed 30 minutes before it actually did? (quote me if I am wrong).

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:21 - Sep 17 with 1110 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:16 - Sep 17 by Ebo

Didn't an American news channel let slip that building 7 collapsed 30 minutes before it actually did? (quote me if I am wrong).

building 7 collapsed for no reason .

The owner Larry Silverstein just had that and the twin towers reinsured for billions to include a clause for terrorist attacks,this is proven.

Fast forward to somewhere near the end of the BBC video below ...something's not right here.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 17:33]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:26 - Sep 17 with 1104 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 16:51 - Sep 17 by Ebo

Countless architects, engineers and physicians have debunked what you are saying there. Aviation fuel simply does not get to the correct temperature to melt steel. The planes impact would not bring the whole structure down like it did. To do as you have described would bend the laws of physics. To have a plane bring down a skyscraper like that is astonishing but to have it happen TWICE is quite mindblowing!

Not only that,but how in earth did the 3rd building collapse when it had not been hit?

Controlled demolitions were used. You can see them moments before they came down.

He's not saying the steel melted though. Steel is tempered for strength and melting temperatures wouldn't be required to cause a catastrophic failure. Let's not forget almost 400 tonnes of plane hitting it at around 500mph as well

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:30 - Sep 17 with 1091 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:26 - Sep 17 by Dyfnant

He's not saying the steel melted though. Steel is tempered for strength and melting temperatures wouldn't be required to cause a catastrophic failure. Let's not forget almost 400 tonnes of plane hitting it at around 500mph as well

Most architects agree this would not make the structures collapse like that.

Also they were originally designed to withstand an airline collision.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:33 - Sep 17 with 1076 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:30 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

Most architects agree this would not make the structures collapse like that.

Also they were originally designed to withstand an airline collision.

So there's evidence out there that shows they were built to withstand a passenger jet at 500mph?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024