Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition 07:20 - Sep 15 with 1828 viewsPhil_S

It always used to be one of the most popular features of the website and Planet Swans has now teamed up with local artist Simon Meyrick to give readers the chance to win a signed print of Garry Monk in our guess the crowd competition

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36176/enter-our-guess-the
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 09:15 - Sep 15 with 1800 viewsjacksinceever

Can I sell / auction the print if I win? I don't want that on the wall, it'll scare the dog (don't care about the kids !!! )
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 14:38 - Sep 15 with 1704 viewsPrivate_Partz

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 09:15 - Sep 15 by jacksinceever

Can I sell / auction the print if I win? I don't want that on the wall, it'll scare the dog (don't care about the kids !!! )

There is a likeness there but it also looks like the lead singer from Frankie Goes to Holywood. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 18:11 - Sep 15 with 1628 viewsjacksinceever

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 14:38 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

There is a likeness there but it also looks like the lead singer from Frankie Goes to Holywood. ;-)

Now you mention it
BTW you need to follow the link if you want to enter for this FANTASTIC prize
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 20:26 - Sep 15 with 1571 viewsPrivate_Partz

Thanks all done this end now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 23:15 - Sep 16 with 1184 viewsGorslasJack

When will the winner be announced?
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 23:40 - Sep 16 with 1178 viewsSwansNZ

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 23:15 - Sep 16 by GorslasJack

tomorrow

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 00:58 - Sep 17 with 1154 viewsjacktar

I think Mr Davies will be there and Mr Jones, probably Mr Evans as well and maybe about 20,365 others. Just guessing like!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 06:55 - Sep 17 with 1097 viewsPhil_S

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 23:15 - Sep 16 by GorslasJack

Probably after the game... !

Plenty of time to get entries in

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 20:45 - Sep 17 with 968 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 09:00 - Sep 18 with 876 viewsjacksinceever

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 20:45 - Sep 17 by Gowerjack

Wrong thread mun!
See "this will be our fourth season in the top tier"
Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 02:12 - Sep 19 with 715 viewsdameedna

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 08:39 - Sep 19 with 650 viewsjacksinceever

Enter Our Southampton Guess The Crowd Competition on 02:12 - Sep 19 by dameedna

2 ( if u can't beat em join em)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024