Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors 01:14 - Sep 16 with 4864 viewsLord_Bony

I seriously think we re becoming an attractive proposition,especially after the recent performances and film exposure to go with it.

The eyes of the footballing world are upon us and there is always big money looking to invest in profitable clubs.

Our profile is higher than its ever been.

Do you reckon we could attract some big outside investors now or in the future.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:42 - Sep 16 with 528 viewssully49

We will potentially sell our souls, everyone should watch our film and see how uniquely our club got into the top flight, somethings are priceless. We would be at the mercy of "our financial saviour" upto the point he/she/they wants to put their money into another pet project. WE have fought for everything we've got so far, and WE will continue to fight.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:43 - Sep 16 with 528 viewsDr_Winston

Shouldn't be an issue for the next 10 years or so but you'd like to think that a plan for the future has been discussed.

Jenkins, Morgan and co won't be around forever.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 519 viewsJackfath

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:43 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

Shouldn't be an issue for the next 10 years or so but you'd like to think that a plan for the future has been discussed.

Jenkins, Morgan and co won't be around forever.

I'd like to see Phil Sumbler, Darran, ECB, Dave and yourself take over.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:47 - Sep 16 with 514 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:46 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

I'd like to see Phil Sumbler, Darran, ECB, Dave and yourself take over.

I'm not working alongside Darran.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:49 - Sep 16 with 509 viewsJackfath

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:47 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

I'm not working alongside Darran.

You did for quite a while though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:52 - Sep 16 with 505 viewsblobby2

Swansea FC attractive to some Big Investors on 21:27 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Blobby could just be stirring things and has not provided evidence of said text, why haven't you attacked him and called him a liar?

Unlike you Dwight, I have never been a liar. Anyone who knows me will testify to that.
I agree with Lisa - that an american financial institution would have no interest in purchasing the swans, but that didn't stop me posting the message I received earlier. The message was from someone whose info has been reliable in the past.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024