Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogey team 07:19 - Sep 16 with 1026 viewscsf

Was thinking this morning about the Norwich and how in the time I've been following th Swans they have been a bit of a bogey team, which we managed to break last year.

And I was wondering which if any, teams see us in that way? Any of the more seasoned fans got any thoughts? Which tsams seem tho struggle against us consistently?
Bogey team on 07:49 - Sep 16 with 996 viewsSwansNZ

For the current PL teams, we have done very well against west brom - 5 wins in 7 games

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bogey team on 07:57 - Sep 16 with 987 viewsDr_Winston

Bogey team on 07:49 - Sep 16 by SwansNZ

For the current PL teams, we have done very well against west brom - 5 wins in 7 games

The Geordies probably hate us at the minute too. Not as much as they hate Pardew mind.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bogey team on 08:05 - Sep 16 with 970 viewsSwansNZ

Bogey team on 07:57 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

The Geordies probably hate us at the minute too. Not as much as they hate Pardew mind.

Aye, we gone back to back doubles over them.

Nothing wrong with Pardew, I hope he stays in charge for some time yet.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bogey team on 08:20 - Sep 16 with 942 viewsSpratty

Bogey team on 07:49 - Sep 16 by SwansNZ

I agree, in the PL west brom are a team we seem most consistently to do well against and have played some of our best football against

Also if we had not had that good goal disallowed at theirs the season before last we would have finished 8th in the PL (and they dropped to 9th).
Bogey team on 10:16 - Sep 16 with 861 viewsJackFish

Our worst records against current teams are against Everton and Spurs (1 point from 6 games each), followed by Chelsea and Southampton (2).

Best vs. West Brom (15 points) and Newcastle (13), followed by Sunderland and Villa on 9.

We also did well against Wigan (10 pts from 4 matches) and Fulham (15 pts from 6).
Bogey team on 10:34 - Sep 16 with 829 viewsSpratty

Bogey team on 10:16 - Sep 16 by JackFish

Our worst records against current teams are against Everton and Spurs (1 point from 6 games each), followed by Chelsea and Southampton (2).

Best vs. West Brom (15 points) and Newcastle (13), followed by Sunderland and Villa on 9.

We also did well against Wigan (10 pts from 4 matches) and Fulham (15 pts from 6).

Yep Spurs and Everton deffo would like a win against.

Who could forget the absolute pain of Chelsea at ours in Jan 2012 when they snatched our victory away from us with that injury time goal. Then we had our revenge in the same fixture in Nov when Pablo did exactly the same to them.
Bogey team on 17:26 - Sep 16 with 678 viewssomersetsimon

Bogey team on 10:16 - Sep 16 by JackFish

If I remember correctly, we lost every game we played against Everton during our first time in the top division as well.
Bogey team on 17:30 - Sep 16 with 665 viewsJBT95

Bogey team on 08:20 - Sep 16 by Spratty

I agree, in the PL west brom are a team we seem most consistently to do well against and have played some of our best football against

Also if we had not had that good goal disallowed at theirs the season before last we would have finished 8th in the PL (and they dropped to 9th).

The same would have happened in 2011/12 if we had won by an extra goal/not conceded at their place, we would have swapped places with them as we both had 47 points and a -7 goal difference in the end.
Login to get fewer ads

Bogey team on 17:31 - Sep 16 with 660 viewsperchrockjack

EVERTON ABOVE ALL.
WE didn't beat them in the old First Division either.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bogey team on 17:32 - Sep 16 with 662 viewsC_jack

We've never beaten Everton so nothing tops that really.

Norwich isn't the bogey, it's more Carrow Road, we've beaten them at home plenty of times in recent years.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bogey team on 17:32 - Sep 16 with 658 viewsChief

Apart from 1 freak end of season result, Fulham should hate playing us. Shame they were relegated. Easy away trip too

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bogey team on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bogey team on 17:32 - Sep 16 by C_jack

We've never beaten Everton so nothing tops that really.

Norwich isn't the bogey, it's more Carrow Road, we've beaten them at home plenty of times in recent years.

I hope we do 'em next week for my Dad. I'm taking him to the game so it would be nice to beat an Everton team for the first time. Especially on Bobby's watch ..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bogey team on 21:05 - Sep 16 with 555 viewsperchrockjack

Bryn.
You know you re agreeing with don't you?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024