Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jekyll ? 19:33 - Sep 16 with 9418 viewsScoobyWho

I remember an old school jack called Jeckyll ? Think he drove to an Eastern European country once and took on a load of Cardiff fans at a Wales game ! Anyone remember him ? Drank in the Clarence opposite the old club shop.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jekyll ? on 19:36 - Sep 16 with 4901 viewsexiledclaseboy

Betty Jackal?

Poll: Tory leader

Jekyll ? on 19:37 - Sep 16 with 4887 viewsScoobyWho

Jekyll ? on 19:36 - Sep 16 by exiledclaseboy

Betty Jackal?

Cant be the same guy ? Betty is from my part of town. Surely not the same guy ?

Jekyll ? on 19:39 - Sep 16 with 4877 viewsDarran

Betty's a Baglan boy,hard as f*ck Baglan boys.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jekyll ? on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 4871 viewsOldjack

defo Betty Jackal i've had his famous past many a time ,complete nutter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jekyll ? on 19:44 - Sep 16 with 4860 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jekyll ? on 19:37 - Sep 16 by ScoobyWho

Cant be the same guy ? Betty is from my part of town. Surely not the same guy ?

No idea, never met him but by all accounts he's a bit of a mentalist.

Poll: Tory leader

Jekyll ? on 19:55 - Sep 16 with 4828 viewsWarwickHunt

Jekyll ? on 19:39 - Sep 16 by Darran

Betty's a Baglan boy,hard as f*ck Baglan boys.

Looked simply divine in the mankini ...
Jekyll ? on 19:57 - Sep 16 with 4813 viewsFlashberryjack

Jekyll ? on 19:44 - Sep 16 by exiledclaseboy

If he had a white tooth, he'd have snooker set, mad as a March hare is Betty.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jekyll ? on 20:00 - Sep 16 with 4799 viewsDarran

Jekyll ? on 19:44 - Sep 16 by exiledclaseboy

Oh he is alright.

Back in the 80s a load of boys went out to Germany to watch us play Lokomotive Leipzig in the ECWC,they ended up staying in the same hotel as the team and Betty was one of them.
Anyway we lost and went out of the ECWC,the following morning Betty goes onto Ray Kennedy in the hotel foyer and says gutted we lost,Kennedy replies with something like "I'm not that bothered myself" so Betty butted him.

Login to get fewer ads

Jekyll ? on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 4779 viewsLohengrin

I've know Betty for the last thirty years, he's as mad now as he ever was!

No signs of calming down at all....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jekyll ? on 20:29 - Sep 16 with 4729 viewsScoobyWho

Jekyll ? on 20:08 - Sep 16 by Lohengrin

I've know Betty for the last thirty years, he's as mad now as he ever was!

No signs of calming down at all....

Thats our Betty, I may be in this ;-)
Not the Jekyll I'm on about tho,I don't think ....

Jekyll ? on 20:39 - Sep 16 with 4697 viewsScoobyWho

For any new breed jacks by age or success, this is history.

Jekyll ? on 20:40 - Sep 16 with 4695 viewsDarran

He was telling me up the Travs a few years ago that when he was working in the Albion they were making caravans on a night shift out of aluminium sheeting and selling them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 20:42]

Jekyll ? on 20:41 - Sep 16 with 4691 viewsScoobyWho

Jekyll ? on 20:40 - Sep 16 by Darran

He was telling me up the Travs a few years ago that when he was working in the Albion they were making caravans on a night shift out of aluminium sheeting and selling them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 20:42]

Nothing like a good night shit.

Jekyll ? on 20:42 - Sep 16 with 4682 viewsDarran

Jekyll ? on 20:41 - Sep 16 by ScoobyWho

Nothing like a good night shit.

Jekyll ? on 20:47 - Sep 16 with 4671 viewsoldcob

Saw Betty couple of months ago. Still a Jack but doesn't go to games any more. Couldn't get out of him why. Not sure if he goes to the odd away game, but not the Liberty.
Jekyll ? on 20:58 - Sep 16 with 4643 viewsNeath_Jack

I've known Betty about 25 years, worked with him and gone to matches with him. He is stark raving, good as gold but don't half get you in trouble if you're at an away game. Last time i was in his company was either Malmo or St Gallen, at the airport coming home he was offering out the armed police, telling them that he would be able to get the head into them before they had a chance to draw their guns, he was being serious as well, funny now looking back as he was doing the gun slinger stance at them but shoving his head forward, they didn't know what the f*ck to make of him. He was going to London from there for another week on the piss.

Worked with him once on a shutdown in BP and we were up one of the massive flare stacks, he strips bollock naked and he's screaming and shouting and f*cking about, so security come to get him down, and he's having none of it, telling them to suck his old boy or else he's going to throw them off.

Loads and loads of tales about him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jekyll ? on 23:45 - Sep 16 with 4539 viewskopperburgjack

Met him when we were in league he loves that red swans shirt. Think it was the first season in championship he went out for the pre season tour, had a bender, camped on the beach and showered in the sea, so he didn't have to pay for a hotel.
Bet he used to have some stick being from PT back in the day, he used to say about how he was fighting with Cardiff every weekend! True jack weather he goes to the games or not now!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Jekyll ? on 23:47 - Sep 16 with 4536 viewskopperburgjack

Jekyll ? on 23:45 - Sep 16 by kopperburgjack

Met him when we were in league he loves that red swans shirt. Think it was the first season in championship he went out for the pre season tour, had a bender, camped on the beach and showered in the sea, so he didn't have to pay for a hotel.
Bet he used to have some stick being from PT back in the day, he used to say about how he was fighting with Cardiff every weekend! True jack weather he goes to the games or not now!

League 1*

Jekyll ? on 00:55 - Sep 17 with 4497 viewsScoobyWho

Jekyll ? on 23:45 - Sep 16 by kopperburgjack

Palamos ?

He was bailed out by some jacks from Bristol way who paid his flight back because he flew into Malaga and didn't realise it was hundreds of miles from north Spain.
Def lived on the beach for a few days, was dressed in underpants and a vest at the palamos game and shit himself ( literally ) at half time.

Jekyll ? on 01:18 - Sep 17 with 4489 viewskopperburgjack

Jekyll ? on 00:55 - Sep 17 by ScoobyWho

Palamos ?

He was bailed out by some jacks from Bristol way who paid his flight back because he flew into Malaga and didn't realise it was hundreds of miles from north Spain.
Def lived on the beach for a few days, was dressed in underpants and a vest at the palamos game and shit himself ( literally ) at half time.

It must have been! Can't remember the exact season but it sounds familiar!

Jekyll ? on 03:29 - Sep 17 with 4460 viewssnork44

Jekyll ? on 01:18 - Sep 17 by kopperburgjack

Mad as a hatter! A group of us were up at Ninian park on the Bob bank watching Wales playing the Saes, we were trying to be low key with a bunch of Scum fans all around us. When Betty comes along and recognizes us and as bold as brass pipes up ' Hiya boys, are you going down the Vetch next week? ' Well about 50 pairs of eyes swivel around to Betty, at that point we are wishing that Betty would shut up, one of the boys hissed to Betty ' FFS, shut up, we're surrounded by Cardiff fans!' To which Betty replied ' Boys, are we fvcking Swansea or what?'' The Cardiff fans either took pity on us or they looked at Betty and thought 'if he is as brazen as this, then he must be as hard as fvck and we are not messing with that nutter! Either way we were very lucky that night.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jekyll ? on 09:45 - Sep 17 with 4326 viewsBLAZE

Jekyll ? on 01:18 - Sep 17 by kopperburgjack

He may have done it for our first season in the Championship too, but he definitely done it for our second (Sousa had just taken charge). He had his little suitcase with him wherever he went because he was camping on the beach and showering at those beach showers

He somehow made it to that 3-way round robin we played in Sabadell (which was 70 or so miles from Palamos) but then had to leave sharpish to catch an overnight train to the airport..... Probably Malaga as mentioned above
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 9:45]
Jekyll ? on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 4307 viewsacejack3065

He was next to me and my dad for the LDV vans final at the Millennium Stadium and might have even been wearing that red top if I recall correctly. We were right at the back of the lower tier by the fabric that separated us from the Carlisle fans and he was sort of Hunched over just thumping a drum all effing game. I remember thinking what a complete mentalist.

I'd seen him around before and since but I'd never known his backstory. What a character.
Jekyll ? on 10:25 - Sep 17 with 4282 viewsBorojack

Jekyll ? on 09:58 - Sep 17 by acejack3065

He was next to me and my dad for the LDV vans final at the Millennium Stadium and might have even been wearing that red top if I recall correctly. We were right at the back of the lower tier by the fabric that separated us from the Carlisle fans and he was sort of Hunched over just thumping a drum all effing game. I remember thinking what a complete mentalist.

I'd seen him around before and since but I'd never known his backstory. What a character.

I was told by a good mate that he once travelled
away to Forest early 80s and the mini bus was stopped
by the police Betty chucked an old matress that was in the back
and knocked the copper flying.
On the same trip they managed to get into
the club lounge and one of our players passed
Dai Davies his pint a Jack shouted watch you don't
drop that Dai and all hell broke loose.
Good days them.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Jekyll ? on 13:19 - Sep 17 with 4197 viewsJackhero

Best thread I've read today. Love reading these kinds of stories.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024