Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ole 20:05 - Sep 16 with 9391 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ole on 21:49 - Sep 16 with 1543 viewsmorningstar

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-squad-st

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Goodbye Ole on 21:49 - Sep 16 with 1541 viewsNeathJack

Goodbye Ole on 21:32 - Sep 16 by orion3016

19711 attendance

That includes the thousands of ST holders who didn't bother turning up of course.
Goodbye Ole on 21:55 - Sep 16 with 1465 viewsSlugster664

Goodbye Ole on 21:49 - Sep 16 by morningstar

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-squad-st

Brilliant........

STID

Goodbye Ole on 21:58 - Sep 16 with 1427 viewsUxbridge

Ive just had a text telling me they're just outside the relegation zone. I find this strange as read a number of reports saying they have the best squad the second tier has ever seen. Surely this is just a mistake?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Goodbye Ole on 22:09 - Sep 16 with 1312 viewsmorningstar

It's time for Tan to turn the debt into equity! ...............................

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Goodbye Ole on 22:19 - Sep 16 with 1245 viewsBanosswan

Goodbye Ole on 20:17 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

Knives are out for Macheda too.

From top to bottom, a club steeped in arrogance and mediocrity.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 20:17]

He was behind me in ikea last month. Ordered a large meatballs and mash with two white bread rolls. Not really the diet of a professional surely?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Goodbye Ole on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 1238 viewsLeonisGod

Goodbye Ole on 20:48 - Sep 16 by ScoobyWho

A mate of mine at Pontycymmer RFC had an incredibly sized penis, much talk was had in the club regards his girth, but because he was an ugly cu nt with no personality, he only paid £ 50 a go to get it dipped in various local ladies.

For this, see Cardiff, and understand why the are beneath us.

And indeed, why size is irrelevant when you cant get it serviced.

😂😂😂 I'm not sure whether that's genius or drivel, but as a come back it's pretty good.

Dwight's just on a wind up again. I can't see why anyone with SCAFC links would be jealous of Cardiff these days. The club's miles ahead. The beaches are miles ahead. The genuine nature of the people is miles ahead. Yes Swansea town centre is a sh1thole, but it's our sh1thole. And Cardiff's shops are only an hour away if you're desperate.
Goodbye Ole on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 1232 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Goodbye Ole on 22:19 - Sep 16 by Banosswan

He was behind me in ikea last month. Ordered a large meatballs and mash with two white bread rolls. Not really the diet of a professional surely?

Maybe he's asking Jonjo for advice on how to grow a pot belly and not be able to last more than 50 minutes a match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ole on 22:32 - Sep 16 with 1196 viewsacejack3065

good grief you're boring and predictable
Goodbye Ole on 22:33 - Sep 16 with 1180 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Goodbye Ole on 22:32 - Sep 16 by acejack3065

good grief you're boring and predictable

Yet deep down we all know Jonjo struggles past the 50 minute mark and we all know he is in poor shape for a professional footballer.

Goodbye Ole on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 1160 viewsNeathJack

Goodbye Ole on 22:33 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet deep down we all know Jonjo struggles past the 50 minute mark and we all know he is in poor shape for a professional footballer.

Didn't look too shabby in the 86th minute breaking through the Chelsea defence and scoring on Saturday though obviously.
Goodbye Ole on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 1150 viewsacejack3065

Goodbye Ole on 22:33 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we? Do we really?

Or do we only think that if we are needlessly trying to stir it up on a thread once again laughing at cardiff city.

Anything that detracts from Swansea City's achievements on or off the field and deflects from criticisms of any other team is good enough for you to post.

Boring, predictable, formulaic.
Goodbye Ole on 22:41 - Sep 16 with 1120 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Goodbye Ole on 22:36 - Sep 16 by NeathJack

Didn't look too shabby in the 86th minute breaking through the Chelsea defence and scoring on Saturday though obviously.

It's a shame it took him 2 minutes to get back from a corner in the 50th minute though. Perhaps his goal could have meant more than a consolation then.

I hope Pulis gets the Newcastle job soon and takes Shelvey in January.

Goodbye Ole on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 1101 viewsSwansNZ

Goodbye Ole on 22:41 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a shame it took him 2 minutes to get back from a corner in the 50th minute though. Perhaps his goal could have meant more than a consolation then.

Totally wrong, but I know you know this too.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Goodbye Ole on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 1101 viewsacejack3065

why dont you write your tactical insight on a piece of paper and send it to the club. They must be gagging for advice down there.

Better yet go to the next training session with your bibs and your whistle and get stuck in. Who knows, you might have f**k all to complain about after a few weeks.
Goodbye Ole on 22:48 - Sep 16 with 1088 viewsNeathJack

It's a shame many players made mistakes for the goals but that doesn't detract from the fact that he was clearly fit enough to break through the Chelsea defence in the 86th minute therefore making your point completely redundant.

BTW, you don't seem to have responded to my post to you regarding the fact we only took 1009 to Chelsea last year amid your criticism of us taking 2200 tickets this year that only sold out a week before the game despite them being on general sale for a month.
Goodbye Ole on 23:04 - Sep 16 with 1019 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He stopped for a quick fag. Get over it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goodbye Ole on 23:05 - Sep 16 with 1005 viewsBloodyhills

Oops :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Goodbye Ole on 23:06 - Sep 16 with 997 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Goodbye Ole on 23:04 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

He stopped for a quick fag. Get over it!

Imagine if Canas had done something like that last season.

He'd have been ridiculed by most.

Goodbye Ole on 23:06 - Sep 16 with 1002 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goodbye Ole on 21:49 - Sep 16 by morningstar

Is that the same Simon Gaskell on the sports on Radio Wales ?

Goodbye Ole on 23:11 - Sep 16 with 975 viewsreddythered

Goodbye Ole on 21:36 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

tax evasion

Not really.

Poor first half; played better the second, had a couple of good spells without really testing their keeper. Surprised none of you picked up it was that c*** Dimi.

Look good in spells this season, awful at others. Guerra has to play more, looks to be quality.

Yes, some of our fans want Pulis. Great idea that, since his style is to go for layers like Etherington and Crouch - big money, age means little resale value.

I'll just settle for positives where I can; ie the recent DVP and u9-14 matches. We played the same opponents at each level and swept them all.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Goodbye Ole on 23:14 - Sep 16 with 958 viewsswancity

Goodbye Ole on 23:11 - Sep 16 by reddythered

Not really.

Poor first half; played better the second, had a couple of good spells without really testing their keeper. Surprised none of you picked up it was that c*** Dimi.

Look good in spells this season, awful at others. Guerra has to play more, looks to be quality.

Yes, some of our fans want Pulis. Great idea that, since his style is to go for layers like Etherington and Crouch - big money, age means little resale value.

I'll just settle for positives where I can; ie the recent DVP and u9-14 matches. We played the same opponents at each level and swept them all.

Aren't you the clown who said solkjaer was a good appointment?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Goodbye Ole on 23:16 - Sep 16 with 950 viewsacejack3065

Not really.

Ah agent dimi, still a legend in these parts.

Frankly I don't think Pulis would take your job in the Championship because it's probably substantially beneath him right now.

Are you on the "Ole out" bandwagon yet?
Goodbye Ole on 23:25 - Sep 16 with 927 viewsswanduck

Not really.

Wow you know things are sh1t when the positives to focus on are how the under 9's are doing
Goodbye Ole on 23:28 - Sep 16 with 916 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not really.

Well at least your under 9's can beat our under 9's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024