Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea has some right scum living here 22:17 - Sep 16 with 1085 viewsLiberty

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Video-shows-woman-apparently-repeatedly-

People like this probably treat kids same behind closed doors.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:20 - Sep 16 with 1066 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why was it reported to the RSCPA?

This is a crime. It should be reported to the police.

Do you ring Oxfam when you see someone getting mugged?

The sooner people realise the RSPCA exists solely as a business to make money and the primary aim isn't animal welfare, the better.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:32 - Sep 16 with 1021 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:20 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The sooner people realise the RSPCA exists solely as a business to make money and the primary aim isn't animal welfare, the better.

Agreed, the RSPCA are crap!
Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:33 - Sep 16 with 1017 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:20 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably because the RSPCA is responsible for bringing virtually all animal cruelty convictions to court and is the most widely known point of contact for dealing with this issue.

Don't they teach you kids anything these days?
Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:34 - Sep 16 with 1016 viewsLiberty

You have a point.

Everything that charities do should be done, and are usually but not as well in many cases, by the government.

Its almost like another tax.

Charities do some brilliant work, but shouldn't all this be provided by government ?

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:34 - Sep 16 with 1014 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:32 - Sep 16 by controversial_jack

Agreed, the RSPCA are crap!

If I end up closing them down I'll consider my life a success.

It's on my to do list.

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:40 - Sep 16 with 995 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:33 - Sep 16 by LeonisGod

Probably because the RSPCA is responsible for bringing virtually all animal cruelty convictions to court and is the most widely known point of contact for dealing with this issue.

Don't they teach you kids anything these days?

I'm not sure whether you are trolling or not but I'll comment anyway.

It is not the RSPCA's responsbility to bring animal cruelty convictions to court. They're just a charity, that is it. They have no powers. They're like you and me. They're the same as the old lady who works in the Barnados shop in town and so on.

They wear uniforms and such to intimidate small minded and less intelligent people and they do it very well. I wonder if their senior staff are getting another payrise this year. Last year the top dog got a £30,000 payrise to £160,000 a year.

Llys Nini get £0 from the RSPCA. Most animal shelters such as Llys Nini get £0 from the RSPCA. Nearly all the money donated goes to publicising court cases and taking anyone they can to court.

I hope it dies very soon.

Swansea has some right scum living here on 23:44 - Sep 16 with 929 viewsperchrockjack

I'm glad I wasn't the one to start this thread.

There are scum in all towns

Got it.

I've heard some bad things vis a vis how the welsh do baby sitting after the Ian Watkins case and there were sickening things said over April jones, which is why stereotyping any region in the uk is not really smart

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea has some right scum living here on 23:47 - Sep 16 with 918 viewsLiberty

I don't live in "all towns" thats why scum living in my city concerns me most.

Thats why I post on a Swansea site, local news.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea has some right scum living here on 23:50 - Sep 16 with 909 viewsperchrockjack

And so it should and it's also the reason others,not you, shouldn't post regarding other cities that have scum too.

Good post lib

Swansea has some right scum living here on 13:47 - Sep 17 with 772 viewsCatullus

Swansea has some right scum living here on 22:34 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If I end up closing them down I'll consider my life a success.

It's on my to do list.

Nah, they don't need closing down. They need to dump the current CEO and put somebody back in charge who actually cares about animals!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea has some right scum living here on 23:05 - Sep 17 with 579 viewsLiberty

Have they caught her ?

If she has kids I hope they are removed and placed in a loving home and all benefits stopped for her.

Thats mild but bet she will get off with it, ' kicking a fly away your honour'.

Swansea has some right scum living here on 23:35 - Sep 17 with 548 viewsperchrockjack

ÃŽts why people from one out shouldn't slag off another for the sake of it.

Moons everywhere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024