Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old programmes. 23:54 - Sep 16 with 941 viewsperchrockjack

Who collects these.

I was clearing out my garage and found stuff going back to the 70s. Anyone buying this stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Old programmes. on 00:00 - Sep 17 with 935 viewsjacksinceever

Unless there are any rare ones (which is unlikely) most of them are worth 50p ish each if in VG condition
I had hundreds but after trying to sell them, I donated to the Trust to help raise what they could for them
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:01]
Old programmes. on 00:03 - Sep 17 with 929 viewsperchrockjack

I've several that could well be. Halifax ,Huddersfield away midweek .
Not bothered about money, don't want anything as long as some money given to a kids hospice down there.

I ll probably relocate them to my attic along with other useless memorabilia

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Old programmes. on 11:15 - Sep 17 with 842 viewsstevethejack

Got a mate (ex South Wales) now living in Southampton. His house is a Swans shrine, programmes framed on walls, posters advertising friendlies in the US and Spain etc. Can you Pm me your number and I'll pass it on.

Cheers
Old programmes. on 12:06 - Sep 17 with 805 viewsCatullus

When my sister last moved house, she found a pile of progs, boxes of them. The previous owner had died and the family left them in the attic. Said they didn't want them.
I had a look and told my sis to go see an expert cos some of them were rare (as in the clubs no longer exist and some were from the 30's)
She sold them all online for about £300. But a few days later a collector contacted her asking about a specific programme that she had put a picture of on ebay, he said he'd have given her £250 just for the one programme.
There were programmes from every club in the league, European, Scottish and irish and I think she rushed the sale and lost a large load of cash.
The Swans programme was from the 50's. The old fella was a serious collector.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Old programmes. on 23:04 - Sep 17 with 663 viewsarfurjob

I have a few...would be interested to know which one was worth £250
Old programmes. on 23:55 - Sep 17 with 624 viewsJackFish

Old programmes. on 12:06 - Sep 17 by Catullus

When my sister last moved house, she found a pile of progs, boxes of them. The previous owner had died and the family left them in the attic. Said they didn't want them.
I had a look and told my sis to go see an expert cos some of them were rare (as in the clubs no longer exist and some were from the 30's)
She sold them all online for about £300. But a few days later a collector contacted her asking about a specific programme that she had put a picture of on ebay, he said he'd have given her £250 just for the one programme.
There were programmes from every club in the league, European, Scottish and irish and I think she rushed the sale and lost a large load of cash.
The Swans programme was from the 50's. The old fella was a serious collector.

Yeah the 30s home progs are pretty rare, I've got one and that cost me nearly £200. £300 for the lot sounds like an absolute bargain for someone, pretty gutted I missed them when they came up!

Was the 50s prof against West Ham by any chance? Whenever they come up on eBay they go for £100+. The only other team that gets anywhere near that is Leeds.
Old programmes. on 11:07 - Sep 18 with 529 viewswhiterock

First ever Swans programme from 1912 went for something like £2k recently, a Swansea collector, must have the most comprehensive collection going, he has a few missing but would suspect he is strong in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's 90's and so on, anything before the 50's is where the money is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024