Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we re writing history 14:51 - Sep 17 with 4192 viewsperchrockjack

Most of us remember the Russians ,after the war, locking out eastern Europe effectively emasculating millions of people.

Most of us remember the invasions of Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and how protests were brutally put down in east GERMANY ..

The Russians said...
The invasions of Hungary 1956 was according to the Russians to prevent and protect people of Hungary.
the one in Prague in 68 was to stop anarchy breaking out.
EAST berlin wall was built to protect the people from the evil of capitalism.
The Karelia invasion simply protecting Russia s borders and liberating its peoples.

Strange

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As we re writing history on 21:13 - Sep 18 with 719 viewsJackoBoostardo

Aw ffs - Putin is Man of the decade for many here I see!

There's normal people seeing him for what he is - a mental case who sees a photo opportunity as a way to get his top off and do "manly" things with guns. A mental case who lies to everyone else by promising peace, but sneaks in tanks and military in the open. A mental case - a very dangerous one!!

And how exactly can some here claim the Ukraine government is illegal, yet claim there is nothing wrong with Russia starting an uprising in Crimea?

This issue is the result of the previous government (an acknowledged corrupt government) wanting closer ties to Russia instead of Europe - which was against the will of the people! These government officials are currently residing with Putin in Russia!

Even a number of RT (Russia Today - the Russian state controlled news corporation) news bods have walked out in disgust or made their feelings public over the blatant p1sstaking and murdering!

Everything about this situation in Russia is fukking stupid! It's extemely dodgy! Anyone defending Russia or Putin here needs their heads sorted! The Ukrainians have the right to defend themselves from what is nothing more than a sinister underhanded Russian funded invasion of their country!

Anyone remember what he did to Georgia?

This is my final say on the subject! I really thought Lord Bony had a better head on his head than this, and as for jaf69 I suspect he's unhinged. I don't think ill of people who have different opinions - just those who disregard fact to fit in with their own crackpot statements.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 21:19]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

As we re writing history on 21:26 - Sep 18 with 707 viewsdickythorpe

It's the nurses, paramedics who need help
As we re writing history on 22:46 - Sep 18 with 672 viewsperchrockjack

So a long thread but nobody able to answer my observations regarding soviet Russia.

IMO the last nation on earth to trust..

Only look back as far as last war..

Stalin had pact with hitler ffs then the game plan changed.

The allies biggest shame and mainly American one was the allowing of the red army butchers to get to Berlin first then to subjugate half the city to another horrendous abuse of freedom..

In my lifetime these people were freed and the Russian mafia has gorged on its natural resources.

Putin was livid at the break up of ussr and wants former stares back, like Ukraine and the Baltic States will be next.

People not as old as me will not have understood the brutality of Russia since the last war and the grotesque shows of military strength every May Day.

As we re writing history on 23:23 - Sep 18 with 656 viewsjaf69

As we re writing history on 21:13 - Sep 18 by JackoBoostardo

There's normal people seeing him for what he is - a mental case who sees a photo opportunity as a way to get his top off and do "manly" things with guns. A mental case who lies to everyone else by promising peace, but sneaks in tanks and military in the open. A mental case - a very dangerous one!!

And how exactly can some here claim the Ukraine government is illegal, yet claim there is nothing wrong with Russia starting an uprising in Crimea?

This issue is the result of the previous government (an acknowledged corrupt government) wanting closer ties to Russia instead of Europe - which was against the will of the people! These government officials are currently residing with Putin in Russia!

Even a number of RT (Russia Today - the Russian state controlled news corporation) news bods have walked out in disgust or made their feelings public over the blatant p1sstaking and murdering!

Everything about this situation in Russia is fukking stupid! It's extemely dodgy! Anyone defending Russia or Putin here needs their heads sorted! The Ukrainians have the right to defend themselves from what is nothing more than a sinister underhanded Russian funded invasion of their country!

This is my final say on the subject! I really thought Lord Bony had a better head on his head than this, and as for jaf69 I suspect he's unhinged. I don't think ill of people who have different opinions - just those who disregard fact to fit in with their own crackpot statements.

lmao!

you really think that a person who has lived in Russia and has a doctorate in Russian history is unhinged then carry on believing that.
As we re writing history on 23:25 - Sep 18 with 656 viewsLord_Bony

As we re writing history on 21:13 - Sep 18 by JackoBoostardo

Bollux

The vast majority in southern and eastern Ukraine are pro Russian.They want to be part of Russia or at least independant from Kiev.

The present government forced its way illegally to power,so they are not legitimate.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

As we re writing history on 23:33 - Sep 18 with 651 viewsperchrockjack

As my missus was saying to me today, just why do you get involved with these people.
Have to say I was stumped for summation to say.
It is sad that few topics do not end ip in some form if insults and frankly it doesn't do us any good.

What I wonder would we be doing without this form of social media.

Probably something of more use because we really are wasting our time.

I just find it sad davillon was hounded out of here. I've not heard from him at all and it seems a shame.

As we re writing history on 09:21 - Sep 19 with 600 viewsdickythorpe

I will star growing onions.
As we re writing history on 09:21 - Sep 19 with 600 viewsdickythorpe

I will start growing onions.
Login to get fewer ads

As we re writing history on 09:25 - Sep 19 with 596 viewsperchrockjack

might start with sunflowers as it will give sometime time to answer my initial question which has of course been ignore mainly because there is no retort or reason for Russia murdering as they did. ITS HARD TO TAKE FOR SOME

As we re writing history on 09:31 - Sep 19 with 593 viewsdickythorpe

84% turned out. Would the extra 16% voting yes made a difference?

84% is good but not so good if you are a Jersey Royal.
As we re writing history on 09:35 - Sep 19 with 590 viewsperchrockjack

They are a canny lot and saw sense .
ITS THAT SIMPLE

People bleating about the loss really remind me of the old Communist regimes where nobody really voted

As we re writing history on 11:31 - Sep 19 with 574 viewsjaf69

As we re writing history on 09:25 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

might start with sunflowers as it will give sometime time to answer my initial question which has of course been ignore mainly because there is no retort or reason for Russia murdering as they did. ITS HARD TO TAKE FOR SOME

I give up, you are right ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024