Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 13:04 - Sep 18 with 1412 viewsjackharris

Looks like it's going to be a total sell out, yet again! Only 2 seats currently left on the ground plan. Looking forward to it now.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Southampton on 13:50 - Sep 18 with 1316 viewsSpratty

2 seats left shocking - lets have a whole thread about how dreadful this is and not even holiday season

Or just say excellent news lets have a great atmosphere more especially if we go behind.

Interesting games coming up, although our 9 points banked are a massive boost to where we end up, these next 5 are more the types of games that will define us. Everton hot on it's heels then Sunderland and Newcastle (who we have done well against more recently) followed by an annoying 2 week wait for Stoke.

Everton, Arsenal and Man city in Nov should be fun good opportunity to take another famous scalp if we are really in our stride.

COYS can't wait
Southampton on 14:35 - Sep 18 with 1234 viewshammy

Southampton on 13:50 - Sep 18 by Spratty

2 seats left shocking - lets have a whole thread about how dreadful this is and not even holiday season

Or just say excellent news lets have a great atmosphere more especially if we go behind.

Interesting games coming up, although our 9 points banked are a massive boost to where we end up, these next 5 are more the types of games that will define us. Everton hot on it's heels then Sunderland and Newcastle (who we have done well against more recently) followed by an annoying 2 week wait for Stoke.

Everton, Arsenal and Man city in Nov should be fun good opportunity to take another famous scalp if we are really in our stride.

COYS can't wait

Yes, exciting times; who would have thought that we would have a top 4 game on the 5th game of the season, with a chance of going top (just need to win by 3 goals against Soton and Man Citeh to thrash Chelski by 4) ;)

I bought one of those last few tickets for my son's mate, who is not from Swansea so probably doesn't count as a sell out

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Southampton on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 1173 viewsjackharris

All gone now! The ground is now red! Ticket exchange should have be in use now, however, it needed to be sold out by yesterday.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Southampton on 15:32 - Sep 18 with 1137 viewsraynor94

Surely this can't be right? jacksinceever was only telling us on here at the weekend what crap support we had because we couldn't sell out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Southampton on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 1099 viewsjacksinceever

Brilliant news - 1 seat on the OS plus about eight for sale on here.
Apart from a few no-shows on Saturday it'll be roofed!
A full house to roar the lads on to a memorable fourth win.
A 3-0 win is my prediction
Southampton on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 1086 viewsjacksinceever

Southampton on 15:32 - Sep 18 by raynor94

Surely this can't be right? jacksinceever was only telling us on here at the weekend what crap support we had because we couldn't sell out

No. I was just encouraging everyone to get down there and give the lads the support they deserve.
I was surprised there were tickets left. Glad they are all gone now
Can you show me where I said "crap support" ?
Thought not !
Southampton on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 1071 viewsraynor94

Southampton on 16:09 - Sep 18 by jacksinceever

No. I was just encouraging everyone to get down there and give the lads the support they deserve.
I was surprised there were tickets left. Glad they are all gone now
Can you show me where I said "crap support" ?
Thought not !

Of course you are! you have undoubted form for jumping in feet first and ending up with a big dollop of egg on your face, and then you start the beeping

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Southampton on 16:35 - Sep 18 with 1036 viewsSpratty

Southampton on 15:17 - Sep 18 by jackharris

All gone now! The ground is now red! Ticket exchange should have be in use now, however, it needed to be sold out by yesterday.

Interesting - I thought it kicked in for West Brom even though there were odd seats available

Had no trouble running that one last minute (even though the system did not start working until after the tickets should have been removed from sale at noon on Friday). Worked fine for me in the end even though mucho telephonio.

If every single odd seat has to be sold I can only see it working for the "important" games. Shame as some exchanges may include multiple seats next to each other, that people may buy when they might not buy odd ones.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 999 viewsABERSWAN

Looks like the Newcastle game is a sell out as well.
Southampton on 20:08 - Sep 18 with 741 viewsjacksinceever

Southampton on 16:16 - Sep 18 by raynor94

Of course you are! you have undoubted form for jumping in feet first and ending up with a big dollop of egg on your face, and then you start the beeping

If you'd have seen me at Neath Abbey Roundabout today when the clowns were blocking the lanes, I wasn't just beeping !
Southampton on 20:36 - Sep 18 with 697 viewsGlyn1

This is a failure, not a success, from a business point of view. Having lots of people wanting to buy your product and not being able to take their money is a bad thing for lots of reasons.

But someone said earlier that the Saints have returned a thousand tickets - what is happening about them?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Southampton on 21:19 - Sep 18 with 618 viewsMrSwerve

2 seats left? Proof we don't need an extension!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Southampton on 21:27 - Sep 18 with 600 viewsOldjack

Southampton on 20:36 - Sep 18 by Glyn1

This is a failure, not a success, from a business point of view. Having lots of people wanting to buy your product and not being able to take their money is a bad thing for lots of reasons.

But someone said earlier that the Saints have returned a thousand tickets - what is happening about them?

sold according to the red blobs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024