Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club that keeps giving year after year . 21:52 - Sep 18 with 708 viewsporschejack

Yes folks its another episode from the comedy gold club just up the road .
I'm loving it once again tbh , what another fine mess they've gotten themselves into , you just couldnt make it up even on here !
Just been on the ccmb for some entertainment , I wasnt dissapointed , check it out yourselves , pure comedy .
They think Uncle Vinny holds the £80M and rising debt !!! , someone should point out that its cardiff city holdings own ALL the debt . When Unc Vinny walks he's not lost a penny and has a bit of pride knowing he will always be remembered fondly in these parts .
Wall of Fame perhaps ?
The club that keeps giving year after year . on 02:44 - Sep 19 with 530 viewskopperburgjack

Haha I am loving it also, once again! You summed it up perfectly mate, just couldn't make it up! Looking forward to the next episode already!!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The club that keeps giving year after year . on 10:08 - Sep 19 with 368 viewsCatullus

I thought they all knew he'd been lending the club money and charging interest. And all the fuss over Langstone seems to have gone, well.........WHOOSH.

I don't know for sure what their debt is now, but is it still rising? Looking at the state of some clubs, surely it can't be long before somebody goes under, properly under and not just into administration?
QPR had a debt of 177 million before promotion, and it must have risen since. Quite likely it's around 200 million by now. And having their ground development pulled from under their feet won't have helped confidence.

Who is guaranteeing QPR's debt? Has honest Tony got the moolah?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024