Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's got no hair but we don't care... 23:31 - Sep 18 with 1679 viewsAndyNak

....Bobby Martinez!

Nice earrings too the little tinker

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 06:22 - Sep 19 with 1544 viewsicecoldjack

Happy that judas is doing well up there, as much as I think he is a slippery git it does have a positive effect on how Swansea as a club is perceived .

We are definitely on the radar for any ambitious manager out there due to our reputation and achievements .

I will never forgive him 100% for how he treated the club who took him off the scrap heap of life but I do respect his abilities .
He's got no hair but we don't care... on 06:55 - Sep 19 with 1504 viewsQuakerJack

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 06:22 - Sep 19 by icecoldjack

Happy that judas is doing well up there, as much as I think he is a slippery git it does have a positive effect on how Swansea as a club is perceived .

We are definitely on the radar for any ambitious manager out there due to our reputation and achievements .

I will never forgive him 100% for how he treated the club who took him off the scrap heap of life but I do respect his abilities .

Ditto Brenda.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 07:11 - Sep 19 with 1478 viewsSgorioFruit

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 06:55 - Sep 19 by QuakerJack

Ditto Brenda.

Both legends for the club.
And when Monk becomes well sought after and goes to manage Arsenal he will be added to the three Amigoes.

It really is that simple.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 07:50 - Sep 19 with 1422 viewswaynekerr55

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 06:55 - Sep 19 by QuakerJack

Ditto Brenda.

There's no comparison between judas and brend.one promised to stay forever, the other didn't. One left to join a huge club. The other... meh

He's a slippery git is judas, but his teams are a joy to watch. The Everton fans can't believe their luck now they've got him instead of Frank Spencer

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 08:45 - Sep 19 with 1334 viewsicecoldjack

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 07:50 - Sep 19 by waynekerr55

There's no comparison between judas and brend.one promised to stay forever, the other didn't. One left to join a huge club. The other... meh

He's a slippery git is judas, but his teams are a joy to watch. The Everton fans can't believe their luck now they've got him instead of Frank Spencer

I tend to agree with this. While both used the fans and said all the right things to build hopes and dreams Brenda delivered promotion and rightly took ajob with one of the worlds biggest clubs.

Martinez raped us of useful employee s and did the dirty on quite a few levels, I'm convinced to this day that soured Jenkins and implanted an element of mis trust towards the next manager,Sousa , not intentially but on a sub conscious level .

Brenden in fairness played ball a lot better ,paying the rate for joey and IMO making us an option for some of his new players who perhaps wernt quite Liverpool standard(shelvey) who we got for a fair price.

I get the impression that if brenden could do us a deal on a player he would be fair while Roberto would be bit of a coont!

Anyway, both have done well but for me brenden has a lot more respect for us.

Just my view.
He's got no hair but we don't care... on 09:24 - Sep 19 with 1278 viewsjacksinceever

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 08:45 - Sep 19 by icecoldjack

I tend to agree with this. While both used the fans and said all the right things to build hopes and dreams Brenda delivered promotion and rightly took ajob with one of the worlds biggest clubs.

Martinez raped us of useful employee s and did the dirty on quite a few levels, I'm convinced to this day that soured Jenkins and implanted an element of mis trust towards the next manager,Sousa , not intentially but on a sub conscious level .

Brenden in fairness played ball a lot better ,paying the rate for joey and IMO making us an option for some of his new players who perhaps wernt quite Liverpool standard(shelvey) who we got for a fair price.

I get the impression that if brenden could do us a deal on a player he would be fair while Roberto would be bit of a coont!

Just my view.

I don't buy into the slagging off old managers bit meself. They came (or grew with us), did a good job and moved on. End of - It works for some & not for others (see Mickey Adams )
Just wondered though how many more would have been slagging off Brendan if he'd taken Wilf, Ben and possibly signed Gylfi at the second attempt?
He's got no hair but we don't care... on 10:05 - Sep 19 with 1226 viewsTom1912

I like how in the film he said he left because we’d need a new approach to replace the likes of Jordi Gomez and Jason Scotland as we didn’t have the funds to do so.

We only needed to replace them because he went to Wigan and signed them…

Should have been more honest.
He's got no hair but we don't care... on 10:48 - Sep 19 with 1191 viewsicecoldjack

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 09:24 - Sep 19 by jacksinceever

I don't buy into the slagging off old managers bit meself. They came (or grew with us), did a good job and moved on. End of - It works for some & not for others (see Mickey Adams )
Just wondered though how many more would have been slagging off Brendan if he'd taken Wilf, Ben and possibly signed Gylfi at the second attempt?

If he paid the market value for wilf, Ben and signed siggy then it would be fair and square IMO.

Liverpool is a club that you could nt blame any pro for moving to if siggy had Liverpool or us to choose from nobody would blame him. Going there irrelevant of brenden being manager or not.

I have no problem with ruthless ambition but you can still maintain a level of respect for your former club, Martinez didn't do that to us or in fact wigan, thus proving his high level of coontiness!

Wigans relegation wasn't even cold before Bobby was on his way, I don't expect loyalty from professionals but professional respect is something that costs nothing IMO .

Anyway , we did well under both and I'm thankful for that
Login to get fewer ads

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 13:18 - Sep 19 with 1098 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hahaha to the earrings

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 13:48 - Sep 19 with 1047 viewsjacabertawe

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 13:18 - Sep 19 by NeiltheTaylor

Hahaha to the earrings

This "Judas" thing has been tiresome for some years now. And how on earth could that epithet be applied to Rogers? Infantile nonsense.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 15:01 - Sep 19 with 982 viewsbudegan

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 10:05 - Sep 19 by Tom1912

I like how in the film he said he left because we’d need a new approach to replace the likes of Jordi Gomez and Jason Scotland as we didn’t have the funds to do so.

We only needed to replace them because he went to Wigan and signed them…

Should have been more honest.

I loved that in the film he was trying to sell it that he was doing us a favour. Taking the coaching / scouting staff? Yeah cheers Rob.
He's got no hair but we don't care... on 17:34 - Sep 19 with 859 viewsOldjack

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 08:45 - Sep 19 by icecoldjack

Just my view.

Spot on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 17:47 - Sep 19 with 846 viewsmax936

He's got no hair but we don't care... on 17:34 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Spot on

Agreed, Great Post.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024