Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton tonight 23:41 - Sep 18 with 1549 viewsbuilthjack

Looks like they put their best starting 11 in for their Europa game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everton tonight on 23:44 - Sep 18 with 1541 viewsdan_swansea

Good news for us. I expect a weakened Everton team on Tuesday but it will be difficult no matter what side they put out.

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Everton tonight on 23:48 - Sep 18 with 1524 viewsUxbridge

Good on them. It's a winnable competition. Laudrup trying to tiptoe through the group will stay with me forever. Looking at Valencia's route, we could have got to the final at least.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Everton tonight on 00:17 - Sep 19 with 1479 viewsSpratty

Everton tonight on 23:48 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

Good on them. It's a winnable competition. Laudrup trying to tiptoe through the group will stay with me forever. Looking at Valencia's route, we could have got to the final at least.

I am sure there have been moments when he wondered himself why he bothered achieving qualification or keeping us in Europe and the FA despite major key injuries and massively crowded schedule.

If we never gave him the opportunity to complete what he achieved (especially when the team was just returning to full fitness) then it might seem a little churlish to complain if we failed to progress any further in both competitions after we sacked him.

But hey when has that ever stopped us before?
Everton tonight on 00:43 - Sep 19 with 1444 viewsDyfnant

Progression in Europe looks far better on a CV than 6th or 7th in the league. I can hear him right now 'Everton will always have a special place in my heart blah blah blah'
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 0:47]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everton tonight on 05:03 - Sep 19 with 1346 viewsjack247

Everton tonight on 00:17 - Sep 19 by Spratty

I am sure there have been moments when he wondered himself why he bothered achieving qualification or keeping us in Europe and the FA despite major key injuries and massively crowded schedule.

If we never gave him the opportunity to complete what he achieved (especially when the team was just returning to full fitness) then it might seem a little churlish to complain if we failed to progress any further in both competitions after we sacked him.

If we gave him the opportunity to finish what he started, we would probably have a local derby to look forward to this season
Everton tonight on 08:05 - Sep 19 with 1251 viewsmonmouth

Everton tonight on 23:48 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

My general feeling too. As you say, good on them. The comparison with dull Hull is stark.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton tonight on 08:16 - Sep 19 with 1234 viewsNeath_Jack

Spratty's Law.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everton tonight on 08:44 - Sep 19 with 1199 viewswaynekerr55

Despite major key injuries:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=oscar+garcia+swansea&biw=1280&bih=899&source=l

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Everton tonight on 13:00 - Sep 19 with 1100 viewsWanderer

Credit where due, well done Toffees
Everton tonight on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 1079 viewsUxbridge

Laudrup dropped it the moment we messed about with the group and cost us first place and an easy path to the semis.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024