Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jocks say 06:23 - Sep 19 with 1830 viewsGowerjack

Nae Thanks

No real surprise to me,they are far to pragmatic a race to jump into the unknown.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Jocks say on 07:40 - Sep 19 with 1189 viewsepaul

To no voters, congratulations on getting to keep your foodbanks, your nukes, your Tory government, your bedroom tax, your welfare cap, your resources stolen, fuel poverty, child poverty and your hatred for the poor.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Jocks say on 07:45 - Sep 19 with 1180 viewsDr_Winston

The Jocks say on 07:40 - Sep 19 by epaul

To no voters, congratulations on getting to keep your foodbanks, your nukes, your Tory government, your bedroom tax, your welfare cap, your resources stolen, fuel poverty, child poverty and your hatred for the poor.

Democracy rules.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jocks say on 07:47 - Sep 19 with 1178 viewsQuakerJack

Sh!t houses ultimately.

I was reading the final chapter of Gwynfor Evans' book, Land of My Fathers last night, Salmond should have read that out the night before on Scottish TV.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Jocks say on 07:51 - Sep 19 with 1170 viewsQuakerJack

I have a feeling they'll have another one sooner rather than later, I can see Cameron bowing to his party's pressure and going back on his devolution promise. They have a deadline and if it's not met, Salmond will unite the masses and make noise, they'll strengthen the SNP at the next election and that will be followed in a few years by a re - match.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Jocks say on 08:01 - Sep 19 with 1153 viewsPonderosa

Why the bitterness? They were offered the vote and they took it. 84% of the country voted, and 55% of them voted to stay. Can't see the problem myself.

Bring The Missus

The Jocks say on 08:08 - Sep 19 with 1140 viewstrampie

The Jocks say on 07:47 - Sep 19 by QuakerJack

Sh!t houses ultimately.

I was reading the final chapter of Gwynfor Evans' book, Land of My Fathers last night, Salmond should have read that out the night before on Scottish TV.

A great book.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Jocks say on 08:13 - Sep 19 with 1128 viewsNeath_Jack

I wonder if they had a more charismatic bloke leading the YES vote, would they have got it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Jocks say on 08:38 - Sep 19 with 1090 viewsPegojack

The Jocks say on 08:13 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

I wonder if they had a more charismatic bloke leading the YES vote, would they have got it.

Yeah, Mel Gibson.....
Login to get fewer ads

The Jocks say on 08:50 - Sep 19 with 1071 viewsUxbridge

Out of interest, which party was going to solve these issues? I'll have to vote for them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jocks say on 08:58 - Sep 19 with 1059 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jocks say on 08:38 - Sep 19 by Pegojack

Yeah, Mel Gibson.....

Either him or a pair of smelly daps.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Jocks say on 09:01 - Sep 19 with 1053 viewsepaul

The Jocks say on 08:58 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

Either him or a pair of smelly daps.

Rab C

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Jocks say on 09:05 - Sep 19 with 1044 viewsperchrockjack

Nice to wake up to that news.
Scots have been to the top of the mountain and seen a foggy shrouded land full of uncertainty.
Bitter and twisted Glasweigans assde pretty clear message that our island needs to stick together.
Why would they ,in an uncertain world, vote for more of the same.

Makes complete sense

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jocks say on 09:11 - Sep 19 with 1036 viewsQuakerJack

The Jocks say on 08:08 - Sep 19 by trampie

A great book.

Can only read it in English I'm ashamed to say, but great read. The last paragraph had the hairs standing up. It was like a call to arms. I know a woman who lives near me, a friend of my wife's family, who knows him well. She's from Carmarthenshire originally.

The Jocks say on 09:30 - Sep 19 with 1005 viewsdickythorpe

Trundle pops in but it is more likely a Maris Piper than a Jersey Royal.
The Jocks say on 09:30 - Sep 19 with 1002 viewsperchrockjack

Speechless

The Jocks say on 10:33 - Sep 19 with 974 viewsPonderosa

The Jocks say on 07:47 - Sep 19 by QuakerJack

Sh!t houses ultimately.

I wouldn't call them sh!thouses. Cautious? Wary? Unsure?

Bring The Missus

The Jocks say on 11:35 - Sep 19 with 942 viewsepaul

The Jocks say on 08:50 - Sep 19 by Uxbridge

Out of interest, which party was going to solve these issues? I'll have to vote for them.

Greens all the way Andy

The Jocks say on 11:41 - Sep 19 with 930 viewsUxbridge

The Jocks say on 11:35 - Sep 19 by epaul

Greens all the way Andy

They're favourites to get my vote next time old chap. I like the cut of Lucas' jib. That and the others are utterly unworthy of support. Mind you I voted last time on who was the best local candidate for the job, although of course the parachuted red rosette won regardless.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jocks say on 11:46 - Sep 19 with 920 viewsepaul

The Jocks say on 11:41 - Sep 19 by Uxbridge

They're favourites to get my vote next time old chap. I like the cut of Lucas' jib. That and the others are utterly unworthy of support. Mind you I voted last time on who was the best local candidate for the job, although of course the parachuted red rosette won regardless.

Def Green for me however here in Ealing the red tories are a shoe in, however that doesn't stop me. Natalie Bennett follows me on Twitter!

The Jocks say on 12:10 - Sep 19 with 903 viewsGowerjack

The Jocks say on 11:46 - Sep 19 by epaul

Def Green for me however here in Ealing the red tories are a shoe in, however that doesn't stop me. Natalie Bennett follows me on Twitter!

Plaid for me

The only real left of centre option left

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Jocks say on 12:42 - Sep 19 with 881 viewsepaul

The Jocks say on 12:10 - Sep 19 by Gowerjack

Plaid for me

The only real left of centre option left

If I was living back home then yes Plaid it would be for me, however as said up here, I would consider TUSC as they did stand in the Euro's

The Jocks say on 13:58 - Sep 19 with 849 viewsperchrockjack

So the GREENS are now the saviours of our country.
Just hope you all abandon your cars, most electrical gadgets including charging your feck mobile phones, and you can build your teepees in mid Wales and smoke all the dope you want.

We had a love in during the sixties and (some) wore flowers in their hair, everything was peace man and no meat eating, leather shoes, or anything that might hurt mother nature . It failed

The Jocks say on 14:10 - Sep 19 with 833 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Jocks say on 13:58 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

So the GREENS are now the saviours of our country.
Just hope you all abandon your cars, most electrical gadgets including charging your feck mobile phones, and you can build your teepees in mid Wales and smoke all the dope you want.

We had a love in during the sixties and (some) wore flowers in their hair, everything was peace man and no meat eating, leather shoes, or anything that might hurt mother nature . It failed

Perch, I'm back in Manchester now and so will be resuming my weekly shopping at Aldi.

Any suggestions?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Jocks say on 14:13 - Sep 19 with 834 viewsStarsky

The Jocks say on 14:10 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perch, I'm back in Manchester now and so will be resuming my weekly shopping at Aldi.

Any suggestions?

That last sentence is just too inviting for some on here.

It's just the internet, init.

The Jocks say on 18:43 - Sep 19 with 737 viewsepaul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024