Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis and Bellamy out of the running 07:02 - Sep 19 with 1150 viewsjack247

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29259956

They must be in a serious pickle for Bellamy, the local lad who turned down bigger teams to play for his hometown club in the last few years of his career to say

"They need to go in a different direction and the club's not right for me at this present moment"

I'm not sure if he is looking to go down the management route, but if he is, to dismiss a championship club where you are a local hero, as your first role certainly tells a story
Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 09:32 - Sep 19 with 1005 viewsperchrockjack

I loathed BELLAMY but have to say he s smart unquestionably and would make a good manager someday.
CCFC are a basket case and he s used his head here instead of his heart

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 09:37 - Sep 19 with 993 viewsjacksinceever

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 09:32 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

I loathed BELLAMY but have to say he s smart unquestionably and would make a good manager someday.
CCFC are a basket case and he s used his head here instead of his heart

Indeed. As much I can imagine it should have been his dream to manage Cardiff, they are a club in meltdown and it's a poison chalice. I can't see any manager worth his salt, and who likes to make his own decisions, taking it.
However football management is a strange game, so it'll probably be an appointment straight out of left field
Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 09:49 - Sep 19 with 974 viewsperchrockjack

They are still perceived by many as a bigger club than us but now I d suggest there are a pretty toxic choice to manage. A chairman clearly unhinged and a loose cannon of Crimean proportions.
Please God this decline continues at a rate of knots. Dont want to offend any of their "decent" fans but the club just makes me feel bilious all over

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 10:02 - Sep 19 with 931 viewsQuakerJack

Mike Bassett?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 10:05 - Sep 19 with 924 viewsjacabertawe

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 09:49 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

They are still perceived by many as a bigger club than us but now I d suggest there are a pretty toxic choice to manage. A chairman clearly unhinged and a loose cannon of Crimean proportions.
Please God this decline continues at a rate of knots. Dont want to offend any of their "decent" fans but the club just makes me feel bilious all over

I have always taken a liking to Bellamy and more so since reading his autobiography. That aside, his comments speak to what he knows are real problems at CCFC. And as for Pulis even considering moving down to a basket case Championship team and having to suffer Tan, well ............!?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 11:56 - Sep 19 with 844 viewsCatullus

Pulis is too smart to ever have considered them......in their current position. Even when they came up, with Tan there I doubt he'd go there.
And Bellamy's statement says a whole lot more about it, yes. The situation there is serious. They reckon without promotion they could be in serious financial trouble, what if they went down again this season, the outcome could be of mindblowing propoertions for the real fans.
Imagine a relegation followed by Tan walking away, administration to follow and a points deduction, a fire sale of, well, everything not nailed down and probably another relegation. More financial trouble, more points deducted and it's conference here they come.
And even if Tan did the firesale first, the outcome still looks the same as he claims the debt back. They go on about us being sold for a pound, we could see Tan having to pay someone to take them off his hands!!
Ok, that's thw worst possible scenario, but if they don't pick up or get worse, it looks more and more likely. What if Tan goes for the cheap option (like they say we did) and it doesn't work out? I hear Hockaday is looking for a job!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 12:28 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsymaohyd

This is music to my ears! I thought that Pulis may have been approached and might have taken it. If that had happened, i'm not sure if he could have worked successfully with Tan, if he could have I think he could have done an excellent job there.

A good squad of players and too early to discount automatic promotion. It could have been doable with Pulis.

Now though it looks like pantomime time! A time to sit back and enjoy the ongoing basket case that is Cardiff City.

Happy days.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 12:38 - Sep 19 with 774 viewsNeathJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-cardiff-city-sho
Login to get fewer ads

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 13:46 - Sep 19 with 696 viewsTaliesin

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 10:02 - Sep 19 by QuakerJack

Mike Bassett?

What's Kevin Cullis doing these days?
Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 13:54 - Sep 19 with 676 viewsTim_Harry

Pulis and Bellamy out of the running on 12:38 - Sep 19 by NeathJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-cardiff-city-sho

It's no wonder their fans are so deluded when they have the likes of Steve Tucker writing about them.

He actually stood there and talked about Newcastle and West Brom being bad jobs for a manager, while talking up Cardiff as being an ambitious club that every manager should be fighting to be in charge of.

It's fun watching the goings on at that circus these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024