Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartley. Tan gets his man. 13:46 - Sep 19 with 5288 viewsrockgodwillie

I've got the job Mr Tan? That's wonderful!
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:29 - Sep 19 with 3637 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:31 - Sep 19 with 3600 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

9 topics on the first page about Cardiff City.

What a horrible day for Planet Swans.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:36 - Sep 19 with 3587 viewsSweyns_Eye

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:31 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hardly. They're all laughing at the debacle up the road. Only a Cardiff fan would be uncomfortable with that.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 15:09 - Sep 19 with 3498 viewsHugeEnkins

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:36 - Sep 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Hardly. They're all laughing at the debacle up the road. Only a Cardiff fan would be uncomfortable with that.

Very true!
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 17:27 - Sep 19 with 3194 viewsreddythered

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:36 - Sep 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Au contraire, mon ami.

Fully expect you lot to laugh at anything involving us. It would be more uncomfortable for us if you weren't mocking or worse - showing sympathy.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 17:30 - Sep 19 with 3186 viewsOldjack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 17:27 - Sep 19 by reddythered

Au contraire, mon ami.

Fully expect you lot to laugh at anything involving us. It would be more uncomfortable for us if you weren't mocking or worse - showing sympathy.

Oi mosh who's favourite to be Tan's new bitch then ?any ideas ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:41 - Sep 19 with 3057 viewsTheFranchise

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 17:27 - Sep 19 by reddythered

Au contraire, mon ami.

Do you need a hug matey?
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:44 - Sep 19 with 3047 viewsreddythered

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:41 - Sep 19 by TheFranchise

Do you need a hug matey?

If you're female, 18 - 21, large mammories, cute butt without an inch of flab.... sure....

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:47 - Sep 19 with 3030 viewsreddythered

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 17:30 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Oi mosh who's favourite to be Tan's new bitch then ?any ideas ?

No idea.

We'll soon overtake you though. All Tanny-boy has to do is listen to Ankles.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147925

I'm sure that once we get into the "Cardiff Way" - which in my lifetime has involved a lot of self performed foot shooting, why we may even win the World Cup...

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:48 - Sep 19 with 3014 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Russell Slade is now the favourite apparently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:48 - Sep 19 with 3023 viewsmonmouth

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:44 - Sep 19 by reddythered

If you're female, 18 - 21, large mammories, cute butt without an inch of flab.... sure....

Would one out of four do?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:53 - Sep 19 with 3003 viewsmonmouth

ha ha, just read the link. Honestly, if they go for russell slade I dont think the elastic bandages I needed on my sides when they appointed lady grinning soulks would hold. Please do it; go on Vinny, please, pretty please. DO. IT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:53 - Sep 19 with 3000 viewsreddythered

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:48 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Would one out of four do?

I hope not...

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 19:06 - Sep 19 with 2948 viewsMartyrman57

What next ..... a poster salivating over a Manure revolution .... could that happen on Planet Swans
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 19:13 - Sep 19 with 2921 viewsCatullus

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:53 - Sep 19 by reddythered

I hope not...

Oh go on, I've been told he has fantastic mamms!!!

Looks like ankles is saying copy the jacks. Nice to know we are so revered up the road, well over the road cos he's from Skewen!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 19:24 - Sep 19 with 2876 viewsOldjack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:47 - Sep 19 by reddythered

No idea.

I'm sure that once we get into the "Cardiff Way" - which in my lifetime has involved a lot of self performed foot shooting, why we may even win the World Cup...

"Cardiff Way" no beautiful football involved then ,hoooooooooooffffff it here hhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooof it every blooody where ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 01:27 - Sep 20 with 2612 viewsicecoldjack

Plain and simple any genuine Swans fans would find the OP funny, the fact you don't just proves you're a Cardiff WUM so please just fook off fella .

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 02:36 - Sep 20 with 2566 viewspikeypaul

DYS is a jealous little scummer who finds the need to be on this Swans forum
24/7 so it's ironic his earlier post.
But I am glad he is hurting so much at the complete
shambles that his club are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 06:27 - Sep 20 with 2479 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I really respect your opinions on football most of the time, but don't see why you need to piss on pretty much all the other threads.

They are your RIVAL. I don't even feel it in the least about them personally, as a recent shameless bandwagon jumper - I've pretty much only seen Cardiff suck.

But, I appreciate the facts they are in the larger city, with the larger stadium, and for whatever reason they have historical scoreboard - head to head. So I'm quite happy watching them suck in any lower division.

Embrace the hate, Superstar. Or at least don't give people another reason to blow you off when you do have something important to say.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:12 - Sep 20 with 2372 viewsQuakerJack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 06:27 - Sep 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

I really respect your opinions on football most of the time, but don't see why you need to piss on pretty much all the other threads.

They are your RIVAL. I don't even feel it in the least about them personally, as a recent shameless bandwagon jumper - I've pretty much only seen Cardiff suck.

But, I appreciate the facts they are in the larger city, with the larger stadium, and for whatever reason they have historical scoreboard - head to head. So I'm quite happy watching them suck in any lower division.

Embrace the hate, Superstar. Or at least don't give people another reason to blow you off when you do have something important to say.

They're not his rival, man city are his rival, he's a plastic manc with a certain affiliation for Cardiff.

Worst of all, he's only on here to get satisfaction out of pissing other people off. And even worse than that is that we're all guilty of falling into the trap of typing out responses like this.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:13 - Sep 20 with 2370 viewspencoedjack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:47 - Sep 19 by reddythered

No idea.

Why doesn't he just say he wants to copy the Swansea model ?

I find it incredible Wales on line ask a knob like him to write articles for them ......
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:24 - Sep 20 with 2351 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:12 - Sep 20 by QuakerJack

They're not his rival, man city are his rival, he's a plastic manc with a certain affiliation for Cardiff.

Worst of all, he's only on here to get satisfaction out of pissing other people off. And even worse than that is that we're all guilty of falling into the trap of typing out responses like this.

You're probably right on all that - I get the feeling this sheet has been going on for a painfully long while.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:55 - Sep 20 with 2295 viewsQuakerJack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:24 - Sep 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

You're probably right on all that - I get the feeling this sheet has been going on for a painfully long while.

Not that long but it does feel like it. It's hard to recall this forum without Dwight, all I remember was that it was a magical place, full of hopes and dreams, laughs and friendships. Bit like British summer time of old.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:58 - Sep 20 with 2289 viewsSwansNZ

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:55 - Sep 20 by QuakerJack

Not that long but it does feel like it. It's hard to recall this forum without Dwight, all I remember was that it was a magical place, full of hopes and dreams, laughs and friendships. Bit like British summer time of old.

Ah, I remember that summer - 1976 I think

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:01 - Sep 20 with 2283 viewspencoedjack

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 08:55 - Sep 20 by QuakerJack

Agree mate .... I have stopped bothering to reply to his posts why PS don't ban him is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024