Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartley. Tan gets his man. 13:46 - Sep 19 with 5197 viewsrockgodwillie

I've got the job Mr Tan? That's wonderful!
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:03 - Sep 20 with 1080 viewsSwansNZ

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:01 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

Agree mate .... I have stopped bothering to reply to his posts why PS don't ban him is beyond me.

He's good for business.

Agree, just don't respond, easy really. (Well, pretty easy)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:06 - Sep 20 with 1071 viewsDr_Winston

Agree mate .... I have stopped bothering to reply to his posts why PS don't ban him is beyond me.

It's a good question.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:46 - Sep 20 with 1029 viewsSpratty

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 14:31 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

9 topics on the first page about Cardiff City.

What a horrible day for Planet Swans.

I agree (as testified by the Cardiff fan below) that our hate only feeds their ego.

Why a successful PL side would be thinking about a poor championship side when they are all over Chelsea (1st half) is beyond me (rival things understood but as said by RT it would be more of a snub to ignore them as irrelevant). Perplexing thing is, it is showing them respect.

Got to admit though the OP - quite funny

As someone once said - is it more important to beat Cardiff or win the league.
Sadly not an easy question for some..
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 11:13 - Sep 20 with 984 viewsDarran

I find it staggering that DYS gets so many replies when the biggest w*nker this site has ever seen gets a free pass.
That's a serious post too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 11:22 - Sep 20 with 963 viewsMusical_Swan

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 09:46 - Sep 20 by Spratty

I agree (as testified by the Cardiff fan below) that our hate only feeds their ego.

Why a successful PL side would be thinking about a poor championship side when they are all over Chelsea (1st half) is beyond me (rival things understood but as said by RT it would be more of a snub to ignore them as irrelevant). Perplexing thing is, it is showing them respect.

Got to admit though the OP - quite funny

As someone once said - is it more important to beat Cardiff or win the league.
Sadly not an easy question for some..

So, a few points here.

A) How is laughing at them and basically mocking their whole existance 'showing them respect'?

B) You then go on to agree with the OP and state that it's 'quite funny' therfore rendering your previous comments as bullox!

C) Finally, I would like to apologise to all Swans Fans for laughing at the Scum's situation under Tan. Had I realsied that this alone was prevnting us winning the Premier League then I would never of done it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 11:37]

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 11:32 - Sep 20 with 946 viewsepaul

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 11:22 - Sep 20 by Musical_Swan

So, a few points here.

A) How is laughing at them and basically mocking their whole existance 'showing them respect'?

B) You then go on to agree with the OP and state that it's 'quite funny' therfore rendering your previous comments as bullox!

C) Finally, I would like to apologise to all Swans Fans for laughing at the Scum's situation under Tan. Had I realsied that this alone was prevnting us winning the Premier League then I would never of done it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 11:37]

C) don't worry about it I pIss myself everytime a new comical story comes out from there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 12:28 - Sep 20 with 891 viewsWanderer

OP, genius mate, loved that advert
Jr Hartley's love child
Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 12:50 - Sep 20 with 870 viewssnork44

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 11:32 - Sep 20 by epaul

C) don't worry about it I pIss myself everytime a new comical story comes out from there

Absolutely agree! They were the ones that claimed because they are our capital ,then Cardiff are superior , oh I forgot the bigger than Barcelona bit! Then all of the self righteous bollocks and lies about us sending score of business's to the wall yet this is a club with a debt that a small African nation would be ashamed of! No , Cardiff deserve all the derision going whether it is from Scam Hamman,Ridsdale to the lunacy of Tan and the absolute fvcktards they have employed as managers such as 'Happy Davy Jones', 'Mr Diversity Milky Mackay 'or 'Tim but Dim Ole'. No ,they deserve all the derision and much more and they could make a movie about it, if Jack to a King is a documentary then the 'Cardiff City Story, the Sh1tty Years' would be a farce of such proportion that even the great Brian Rix could not be able to imagine a more calamitous series of events!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 12:57 - Sep 20 with 860 viewsLord_Bony

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:48 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Would one out of four do?

Nice breasts?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 12:58 - Sep 20 with 856 viewsLord_Bony

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 12:28 - Sep 20 by Wanderer

OP, genius mate, loved that advert
Jr Hartley's love child

Hard to believe it was 30 years ago...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 13:33 - Sep 20 with 830 viewsItchySphincter

Hartley. Tan gets his man. on 18:47 - Sep 19 by reddythered

No idea.

We'll soon overtake you though. All Tanny-boy has to do is listen to Ankles.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147925

I'm sure that once we get into the "Cardiff Way" - which in my lifetime has involved a lot of self performed foot shooting, why we may even win the World Cup...

HA HA! Ankles thinks there is a Cardiff way!? Well if the rest of the football world laughing at you is the Cardiff way then long may it continue.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024