Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iOS 8 16:53 - Sep 19 with 2936 viewsDarran

Someone explain to me how the f*ck that's an upgrade on your iPad/iPhone photo files?
F*cking bell ends.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

iOS 8 on 20:12 - Sep 19 with 1652 viewsunion_jack

Can you explain why before I download.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

iOS 8 on 20:18 - Sep 19 with 1640 viewsDarran

iOS 8 on 20:12 - Sep 19 by union_jack

Can you explain why before I download.

All the photos you'd have taken and downloaded over the last year will no longer be in the same file.
It's not an improvement.

iOS 8 on 20:21 - Sep 19 with 1633 viewsunion_jack

iOS 8 on 20:18 - Sep 19 by Darran

All the photos you'd have taken and downloaded over the last year will no longer be in the same file.
It's not an improvement.

Ok. Ta!

iOS 8 on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 1627 viewseddie71

I don't see the attraction of Apple at all, if you ask me (though nobody did) it is an overated vanity brand. A bit like Dr Dre headphones.
iOS 8 on 21:00 - Sep 19 with 1581 viewsDarran

iOS 8 on 20:22 - Sep 19 by eddie71

I don't see the attraction of Apple at all, if you ask me (though nobody did) it is an overated vanity brand. A bit like Dr Dre headphones.

I'm vain,deal with it.

iOS 8 on 21:01 - Sep 19 with 1579 viewsunion_jack

iOS 8 on 20:22 - Sep 19 by eddie71

I think you have a point.

iOS 8 on 21:09 - Sep 19 with 1562 viewseddie71

iOS 8 on 21:00 - Sep 19 by Darran

I'm vain,deal with it.

Fairplay Daz that's a good answer
iOS 8 on 21:12 - Sep 19 with 1556 viewswaynekerr55

anyone got a surface pro 3?

ive just had one through work

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

iOS 8 on 21:15 - Sep 19 with 1550 viewsNeath_Jack

iOS 8 on 21:12 - Sep 19 by waynekerr55

Sounds like a missile launcher.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

iOS 8 on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 1536 viewsepaul

iOS 8 on 21:12 - Sep 19 by waynekerr55

No but just got the new Samsung Galaxy pro Tablet and boy it rocks! I too wouldnt pIss on apple dont want will never have one

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

iOS 8 on 21:23 - Sep 19 with 1532 viewsPhil_S

Always find it relatively amusing why people look down their noses at people who have apple products

Have had an ipod for years, have an iphone and an ipad now and think all of them are brilliant and Apples customer service for me is better than none

Once the phone is due for an upgrade it will be upgraded to another iphone without hesitation

I do have a Macbook as well thats crashed a couple of times - easy enough to restore and start again but frustrating nonetheless
iOS 8 on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 1524 viewsGowerjack

We're all Apple at Gowerjack towers.

It's good stuff.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

iOS 8 on 21:34 - Sep 19 with 1514 viewsNeath_Jack

I can't imagine owning any other phone myself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

iOS 8 on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 1499 viewsAndy1300

iOS 8 on 21:34 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

I can't imagine owning any other phone myself.

Used to only have android until I got an iphone 5', wouldn't go back now,as for tablets, ipad all the way
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 21:45]

Number 1 team in Wales

iOS 8 on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 1490 viewsDarran

iOS 8 on 21:09 - Sep 19 by eddie71

Fairplay Daz that's a good answer

Thank you I took my first ever selfie today too of me and my Grandson.

iOS 8 on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 1452 viewsSwansNZ

I’m not sure why anyone would “upgrade” so fast. I’ll wait a couple of months and see how it looks then.

Had an email from Premier League Pass, telling us that if we upgrade, we will not be able to use their app, as their new one is still waiting for deployment.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

iOS 8 on 23:01 - Sep 19 with 1406 viewsWarwickHunt

iOS 8 on 21:01 - Sep 19 by union_jack

I think you have a point.

Dre headphones are f*cking shite for the terminally gullible. Apple products are market leaders in design, function and quality and have been for decades.

Bit of a difference.
iOS 8 on 23:17 - Sep 19 with 1382 viewsClydachjack

iOS 8 on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 1363 viewsThursday

iOS 8 on 23:17 - Sep 19 by Clydachjack

A surefire way to point out antiquated technology is to take a photo of a screenshot.
iOS 8 on 23:43 - Sep 19 with 1346 viewsllareggub

why do you assume its an upgrade to prettier colours etc after all it could well be an upgrade forced on apple bcoz of security weaknesses ...........as for my take on apple products i reckon its fantastic kit way overpriced tho , particularly well suited to eedjits apple kit is often regarded as the fisher price of the computer world .
iOS 8 on 00:12 - Sep 20 with 1318 viewsskippyjack

iOS 8 on 23:01 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

Dre headphones are f*cking shite for the terminally gullible. Apple products are market leaders in design, function and quality and have been for decades.

Bit of a difference.

Correct (battery aside).. doesn't offer value for money for me.. the price doesn't match up to the quality..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

iOS 8 on 00:18 - Sep 20 with 1311 viewsJoe_bradshaw

iOS 8 on 21:23 - Sep 19 by Phil_S

Always find it relatively amusing why people look down their noses at people who have apple products

Have had an ipod for years, have an iphone and an ipad now and think all of them are brilliant and Apples customer service for me is better than none

Once the phone is due for an upgrade it will be upgraded to another iphone without hesitation

I do have a Macbook as well thats crashed a couple of times - easy enough to restore and start again but frustrating nonetheless

"Apple's customer service for me is better than none"

Would you like to rephrase that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

iOS 8 on 07:47 - Sep 20 with 1220 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Got an iPhone 6 yesterday, it's not massively different to the 4S I had previously just bigger.

I only wanted it for the 4G as 3G is virtually unusable I find. Camera is a big improvement also.

iOS 8 on 07:53 - Sep 20 with 1215 viewsUxbridge

iOS 8 on 23:01 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

Bit of a difference.

Function? Quality? Nah. They're all about locking you in by making it difficult to move to a better and cheaper platform such as Android.

Anyway, BlackBerry is where the cool kids are at, and they've not rioted for at least 2 years. BB10 is the best mobile OS out there even if the company is a bit of a shambles. I

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

iOS 8 on 08:42 - Sep 20 with 1187 viewsWarwickHunt

iOS 8 on 07:53 - Sep 20 by Uxbridge

Function? Quality? Nah. They're all about locking you in by making it difficult to move to a better and cheaper platform such as Android.

Anyway, BlackBerry is where the cool kids are at, and they've not rioted for at least 2 years. BB10 is the best mobile OS out there even if the company is a bit of a shambles. I

Apple in general, not just iPhone/Pad. If you use Mac as your platform, iOS is a no brainer.
My iPhone 4 does everything I need so I won't be upgrading, at least not through the proper channels...

Blackberry? Got left behind - no wonder they've gone tits up. My missus had one from work - bag of antiquated shite. Is BB10 the new Betamax then?

Not that difficult if you want to move to a different platform, Shirley?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024