Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk on sports wales 19:15 - Sep 19 with 1386 viewsorion3016

Class act fair play

Good words about Brendan & roberto'

Be over there now after

Monk on sports wales on 19:18 - Sep 19 with 1368 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm sure there was a cameo appearance from Jackfath's vermin friend, Tim, in the earlier part of the show.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monk on sports wales on 20:36 - Sep 19 with 1213 viewsmarchamjack

interesting that he said he learned from certain managers how to relate to players, how to speak to them...Brendan, Roberto, Hoddle, Strachan...lack of mention of Laudrup says a lot I think

not that ML will be bothered now he's found that big European club to manage in um Qatar

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Monk on sports wales on 21:16 - Sep 19 with 1110 viewsNeath_Jack

Spratty's Law.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 21:16]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monk on sports wales on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 1043 viewslifelong

Monk on sports wales on 19:18 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

I'm sure there was a cameo appearance from Jackfath's vermin friend, Tim, in the earlier part of the show.

Jason Perry and Nathan Blake also added to the comedy value.
Monk on sports wales on 23:55 - Sep 19 with 874 viewsmax936

Monk on sports wales on 21:41 - Sep 19 by lifelong

Jason Perry and Nathan Blake also added to the comedy value.

It bothers me greatly as to why those pair get so much air time, I've honestly never heard anything of consequence from either of them, thick c::ts the pair of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Monk on sports wales on 23:59 - Sep 19 with 860 viewsperchrockjack

Cardiff men. Steve Cardiff men, well taking Newport as greater Cardiff that is.

I can't listen to them any more butter rat life is worst

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk on sports wales on 10:58 - Sep 20 with 584 viewsSpratty

Monk on sports wales on 20:36 - Sep 19 by marchamjack

interesting that he said he learned from certain managers how to relate to players, how to speak to them...Brendan, Roberto, Hoddle, Strachan...lack of mention of Laudrup says a lot I think

not that ML will be bothered now he's found that big European club to manage in um Qatar

I agree all this juvenile specifically targeted harking back by our manager and captain says an awful lot and none of it about statesmanship or class. I will file that along with his total lack of willingness to recognise or respect Laudrup's amazing achievements for us.

The open target, someone who even if he wanted to take part in such low rent jibes is legally unable to defend himself, bound by the club with a gagging order as a condition of his settlement. Someone who actually made historic achievements for our club.

Some of us seemed pretty happy when we were lucky enough to ride the European gig to it's full extent . Remember who earned that for us and kept us in it despite a massively congested fixture list and major key injuries whilst maintaining an almost identical like for like games PL points total as our previous amazing top ten PL finish.

Strange Vorm specifically referred to ML as kind. Monk himself admitted his limitations and had long been sidelined by Bren before ML arrived, played only a limited amount in the PL and was long term injured. Why would he expect particular attention from Laudrup who would sadly but correctly identify him as a player whose time was past. Laudrup was the manager why would he want the opinionated Monk to dictate to him how he should be doing things.

Hell hath no fury.

As I say - I hate poor winners
Monk on sports wales on 11:00 - Sep 20 with 582 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk on sports wales on 23:59 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

Cardiff men. Steve Cardiff men, well taking Newport as greater Cardiff that is.

I can't listen to them any more butter rat life is worst

WTF?
Login to get fewer ads

Monk on sports wales on 11:07 - Sep 20 with 555 viewsJethroJack

Monk on sports wales on 10:58 - Sep 20 by Spratty

I agree all this juvenile specifically targeted harking back by our manager and captain says an awful lot and none of it about statesmanship or class. I will file that along with his total lack of willingness to recognise or respect Laudrup's amazing achievements for us.

The open target, someone who even if he wanted to take part in such low rent jibes is legally unable to defend himself, bound by the club with a gagging order as a condition of his settlement. Someone who actually made historic achievements for our club.

Some of us seemed pretty happy when we were lucky enough to ride the European gig to it's full extent . Remember who earned that for us and kept us in it despite a massively congested fixture list and major key injuries whilst maintaining an almost identical like for like games PL points total as our previous amazing top ten PL finish.

Strange Vorm specifically referred to ML as kind. Monk himself admitted his limitations and had long been sidelined by Bren before ML arrived, played only a limited amount in the PL and was long term injured. Why would he expect particular attention from Laudrup who would sadly but correctly identify him as a player whose time was past. Laudrup was the manager why would he want the opinionated Monk to dictate to him how he should be doing things.

Hell hath no fury.

How's he getting on at Lekhwiya?
Monk on sports wales on 12:33 - Sep 20 with 463 viewsWatchman

Monk on sports wales on 10:58 - Sep 20 by Spratty

Hell hath no fury.

The injuries came about because of his conditioning coach and staff as well as a paper thin squad that were his agents lackies. A congested fixture with too small a squad and insufficient youth players of standard to make up the numbers and his stubborness to think of the long term effects were his undoing

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024