Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) 21:46 - Sep 19 with 15888 viewsPlazex

Vs

Just had to. (Pics will be here in a min.)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 22:16]

Poll: Where will we finish?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:49 - Sep 20 with 2695 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:46 - Sep 20 by Plazex

I mean Routs off for Jeff, and remember that amat is injured for 6 weeks.

Who would you play at LB for Taylor, Bartley? Strange sub, unless you know that Taylor is going to get injured.

If a change was made to either full back, Dwight would no doubt come on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:50 - Sep 20 with 2690 viewsLiberty

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:46 - Sep 20 by Plazex

I mean Routs off for Jeff, and remember that amat is injured for 6 weeks.

Only you keep mentioning Amat. We all realise he is injured, thats why not included in the squad.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:51 - Sep 20 with 2692 viewsPlazex

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:50 - Sep 20 by Liberty

Only you keep mentioning Amat. We all realise he is injured, thats why not included in the squad.

Okay.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 2478 viewsSpratty

Really excited for this one COYS dig in for the long haul

Will we out pass them?

Will we win?

Will the electronic advertising hoardings be dimmed?
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 12:35 - Sep 20 with 2284 viewsWanderer

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:14 - Sep 19 by jackharris

Epaul -

Liberty -

might leave a stain after shining the ball
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 12:41 - Sep 20 with 2277 viewsfootball2301

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:15 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

2-2.

Goals: Bony and Dyer.

Man of the Match: Bony

Worst performer: Jonjo

Escaped goat: Taylor

prick
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 13:02 - Sep 20 with 2244 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:14 - Sep 19 by jackharris

Epaul -

Liberty -

She can shine my balls anytime yuk yuk

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 14:00 - Sep 20 with 2142 viewsTom1912

#Swans starting XI v @SouthamptonFC: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Routledge, Bony.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 14:01 - Sep 20 with 2139 viewsTom1912

#Swans subs v @SouthamptonFC: Tremmel, Richards, Bartley, Carroll, Emnes, Montero, Gomis.

No Tiendalli on the bench.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 14:22 - Sep 20 with 2062 viewsblaine_scfc

Tough game today, if we play like we can then the three points will be in the bag, only worry I have is defending set pieces, Ward-Prowse puts it on the money and we need to deal with it.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 2052 viewsTom1912

Not sure about Yoshida at CB-think could be a weakness we should be looking to exploit
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 14:43 - Sep 20 with 1962 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who do I have the pleasure of sharing the matchday thread with today?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:20 - Sep 20 with 1757 viewsShaky

Bony lucky not to get sent off there. Made no attempt to play the ball whatsoever.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:28 - Sep 20 with 1702 viewsepaul

Routs should have buried that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:31 - Sep 20 with 1674 viewsepaul

Great booking for their centre half, has to be careful now with wilf on his back

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:37 - Sep 20 with 1548 viewsepaul

off the line!

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:39 - Sep 20 with 1528 viewsShaky

Moron.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:39 - Sep 20 with 1525 viewsepaul

f*ck Bony off, difficult now! Silly tackle
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 15:43]

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:40 - Sep 20 with 1512 viewsjamiewales

Idiot
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:40 - Sep 20 with 1502 viewsCWJack

Stupid.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:40 - Sep 20 with 1499 viewsShaky

That could easily have been a straight red. What an idiot.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:40 - Sep 20 with 1486 viewsBanosswan

NO NEED!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:42 - Sep 20 with 1438 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

FFS! Two stupid challenges!

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:42 - Sep 20 with 1426 viewsthomasJack

FFS bony

Poll: Next signing

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:42 - Sep 20 with 1425 viewsSgorioFruit

Could have costed us this game. Well done Bony you muppet

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024