Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) 21:46 - Sep 19 with 16102 viewsPlazex

Vs

Just had to. (Pics will be here in a min.)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 22:16]

Poll: Where will we finish?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 22:08 - Sep 19 with 4606 viewsLiberty

Plazex, hope these pics are worth the wait.

Topless Zeta Jones I reckon, getting Michael's ok.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 22:09 - Sep 19 with 4606 viewsSwansNZ

So this is the thread with pictures, that is without pictures?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 4587 viewsPlazex

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 22:08 - Sep 19 by Liberty

Plazex, hope these pics are worth the wait.

Topless Zeta Jones I reckon, getting Michael's ok.

Are topless screens okay?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:00 - Sep 19 with 4531 viewsepaul

Bring back JackHarris

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:04 - Sep 19 with 4518 viewsLiberty

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:00 - Sep 19 by epaul

Bring back JackHarris

He has his own private library.

And the bird with the cricket bat.

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:05 - Sep 19 with 4521 viewsPhil_S

And the point of two matchday threads is presumably just to reduce the enjoyment of the people in them?

We either have one with pictures or one without its pointless having two - the consensus last week seemed to be that people didn't like the pictures but hey ho, I'll go and delete one of them because I'll be watching the game

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:14 - Sep 19 with 4507 viewsjackharris

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:04 - Sep 19 by Liberty

He has his own private library.

And the bird with the cricket bat.

Epaul -

Liberty -

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:23 - Sep 19 with 4487 viewsLiberty

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:14 - Sep 19 by jackharris

Epaul -

Liberty -

Jackharris , you star

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:24 - Sep 19 with 4485 viewsperchrockjack

Mine was modest and didn't treat women as objects to lust over

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:25 - Sep 19 with 4481 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:24 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

Which is why it never caught on

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:26 - Sep 19 with 4478 viewsSwansNZ

Anyway, as I said in one of the other match day threads...

2-1, Bony and Jonjo
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 23:33]

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:29 - Sep 19 with 4470 viewsperchrockjack

Probably right nz. Have missed the all blocks this season too so you ve reminded me.thanks

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:34 - Sep 19 with 4454 viewsLiberty

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:24 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

Fine looking cricket bat and pads, hardly noticed who is holding it.

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:38 - Sep 19 with 4441 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:34 - Sep 19 by Liberty

Fine looking cricket bat and pads, hardly noticed who is holding it.

I think it was Michael Clarke

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:39 - Sep 19 with 4435 viewsLiberty

Anyone any idea what team we are putting out tomorrow -

Fabianski

Rangel Federico Ash Taylor

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:40 - Sep 19 with 4437 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:39 - Sep 19 by Liberty

Fabianski

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony

That will be it

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:42 - Sep 19 with 4432 viewsperchrockjack

I used to oil my bat

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:54 - Sep 19 with 4411 viewsLiberty

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:42 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

I used to oil my bat

Its much better when wife does it.

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:57 - Sep 19 with 4411 viewsperchrockjack

You can't use baby oil as it d mean your balls would slip. Linseed is something I still have in an outbuilding here

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:07 - Sep 20 with 4390 viewsLiberty

Time to get back to the football.

Boths teams had alot of upheaval, Saints more than us, but look to have both come through it stronger. Should be a cracking match.

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:15 - Sep 20 with 4379 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

2-2.

Goals: Bony and Dyer.

Man of the Match: Bony

Worst performer: Jonjo

Escaped goat: Taylor

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:20 - Sep 20 with 4379 viewsepaul

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:14 - Sep 19 by jackharris

Epaul -

Liberty -

Im sure she'd ask foer middle and leg

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:39 - Sep 20 with 4363 viewsPlazex

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 23:39 - Sep 19 by Liberty

Fabianski

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony

Hmm
Fabianski

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony
AFTER SUBS
Fabianski

Rangel Federico Ash Bartley

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Jefferson

Gomis
Remember thaat amat is out, Bartley may only be the suitable replacement.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 0:44]

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:41 - Sep 20 with 4358 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:39 - Sep 20 by Plazex

Hmm
Fabianski

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony
AFTER SUBS
Fabianski

Rangel Federico Ash Bartley

KI Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Jefferson

Gomis
Remember thaat amat is out, Bartley may only be the suitable replacement.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 0:44]

Bartley for Taylor?
Montero in the middle of midfield?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:46 - Sep 20 with 4350 viewsPlazex

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 00:41 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

Bartley for Taylor?
Montero in the middle of midfield?

I mean Routs off for Jeff, and remember that amat is injured for 6 weeks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024