Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Young 08:39 - Sep 20 with 1903 viewsQuakerJack

In temp charge of the scum???

Sacked from Port Talbot Town but deemed good enough to take charge of Cardiff for a bit, I'm preying they win a few and Tan gives him the job.... Andrew Edwards will be sat wondering how he nearly got PT relegated

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Scott Young on 08:51 - Sep 20 with 1606 viewsmarchamjack

looks like Dave Jones is being lined up to return as a director of football with others below him according to Anus and Ankles today!

Dave Jones back...they'll go into meltdown if that happens

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Scott Young on 09:02 - Sep 20 with 1559 viewspencoedjack

Scott Young on 08:51 - Sep 20 by marchamjack

looks like Dave Jones is being lined up to return as a director of football with others below him according to Anus and Ankles today!

Good for a song though
Scott Young on 09:02 - Sep 20 with 1557 viewsWarwickHunt

Scott Young on 08:51 - Sep 20 by marchamjack

Just think of the joy and happiness his cheerful, happy go lucky demeanour will bring to the place though.

You can't buy that.
Scott Young on 09:04 - Sep 20 with 1553 viewswestx

I absolutely love that football club and their fans for the comedy value they provide

A week before they sacked Malky they all sung don't sack him and yet the moment they did they all turned on him citing crap football and he was never going to take them anywhere.

Then in came Ole a fantastic manager they said who signed some great players and couldn't avoid relegation as Malky has set them up to make it unavoidable. They ignored the fact that Ole had a worse record than Malky. They were ready to walk the Championship but before they have played six games they are calling for his head as clearly he is an idiot

Gabbiadon has just been on SSN telling us how difficult it is for teams to drop into the Championship from the Premier League as they cant get used to the faster pace. You dull twaat you have spent more time in the Championship than the Premier League that is just an excuse from the book of cliches

Now they want Dave Jones back who they campaigned to get out because they need a ship steadying.

And all the way they seem to completely have ignored the statement made this week by their Chairman that if they do not go up they are in serious financial difficulty

Never have they been more deluded then they are now

And from down West how funny is it to watch

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

Scott Young on 09:06 - Sep 20 with 1543 viewsmarchamjack

Scott Young on 09:02 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

Good for a song though

must admit I was thinking that, can't help hearing that song without singing the DJ version, my all time cardiff classic ( I will of course frown and tut tut as it is belted out)

when those first chords used to play out over the Vetch tannoy it was impossible not to join in with the chorus

Scott Young on 09:09 - Sep 20 with 1537 viewsDr_Winston

Scott Young on 09:04 - Sep 20 by westx

I absolutely love that football club and their fans for the comedy value they provide

A week before they sacked Malky they all sung don't sack him and yet the moment they did they all turned on him citing crap football and he was never going to take them anywhere.

Then in came Ole a fantastic manager they said who signed some great players and couldn't avoid relegation as Malky has set them up to make it unavoidable. They ignored the fact that Ole had a worse record than Malky. They were ready to walk the Championship but before they have played six games they are calling for his head as clearly he is an idiot

Gabbiadon has just been on SSN telling us how difficult it is for teams to drop into the Championship from the Premier League as they cant get used to the faster pace. You dull twaat you have spent more time in the Championship than the Premier League that is just an excuse from the book of cliches

Now they want Dave Jones back who they campaigned to get out because they need a ship steadying.

And all the way they seem to completely have ignored the statement made this week by their Chairman that if they do not go up they are in serious financial difficulty

That their own supporters trust thinks they'll be in the shit without promotion this year should have them all terrified given the start they've made, yet it passed almost without comment.

FFP is really starting to bite, and it's clubs who have lived way beyond their means for years like Cardiff who should get hit by it the most.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scott Young on 09:10 - Sep 20 with 1531 viewspencoedjack

Scott Young on 09:06 - Sep 20 by marchamjack

must admit I was thinking that, can't help hearing that song without singing the DJ version, my all time cardiff classic ( I will of course frown and tut tut as it is belted out)

when those first chords used to play out over the Vetch tannoy it was impossible not to join in with the chorus

Of course I will tut at others singing it too

For comedy value has any other team got a better rival than us ?
Scott Young on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 1511 viewswestx

Scott Young on 09:09 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

That their own supporters trust thinks they'll be in the shit without promotion this year should have them all terrified given the start they've made, yet it passed almost without comment.

FFP is really starting to bite, and it's clubs who have lived way beyond their means for years like Cardiff who should get hit by it the most.

They're too stupid to worry about it because they have been told this before and its all been OK so it will continue to be OK . Its the attitude they have

Can you imagine our Trust saying we were in a promotion or bust situation we would be worried as anything but the thick fcukers just ignore it

head in the sand and deserve everything that comes their way

And as for Carl and Annis when those two are your leaders it explains much - I'd even prefer vodka cereal girl ahead of those

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Young on 09:16 - Sep 20 with 1508 viewsmarchamjack

Scott Young on 09:10 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

no, I don't think so, especically when their standard responses to us are:

- we are your capital
- we have a bigger stadium than you
- we won the FA Cup when dinosaurs last walked the earth

if it was anyone else I would genuinely feel sorry for them, but as someone on here would say FCK EM

Scott Young on 09:28 - Sep 20 with 1465 viewsDr_Winston

Scott Young on 09:15 - Sep 20 by westx

They're too stupid to worry about it because they have been told this before and its all been OK so it will continue to be OK . Its the attitude they have

Can you imagine our Trust saying we were in a promotion or bust situation we would be worried as anything but the thick fcukers just ignore it

head in the sand and deserve everything that comes their way

And as for Carl and Annis when those two are your leaders it explains much - I'd even prefer vodka cereal girl ahead of those

It's worth a scan through the thread on the subject on CCMB.

Says a lot when the guy whose judgement they all bow down to is Since62, an alleged accountant who has been predicting financial stability and a return to profit for them for a good five years now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scott Young on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1374 viewsJethroJack

Scott Young on 09:10 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

Definitely not...they are, after all, the LAUGHING STOCK of planet football .

Even if we were still in League 2, they'd be a laugh a minute, but its hard to imagine a bigger sporting contrast than us and them
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 10:07]
Scott Young on 10:19 - Sep 20 with 1328 viewsWitneyjack

Russell Slade is now the bookies favourite............
Scott Young on 10:39 - Sep 20 with 1273 viewsEdmundo

Scott Young on 10:19 - Sep 20 by Witneyjack

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Scott Young on 10:46 - Sep 20 with 1246 viewsSwansNZ

Preparing for L1 already

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Young on 10:46 - Sep 20 with 1245 viewsicecoldjack

Scott Young on 09:04 - Sep 20 by westx

What a beautiful post.

Sums up the scummers and the level of delusion perfectly
Scott Young on 11:05 - Sep 20 with 1166 viewsItchySphincter

Linked with us in the past. He has waves of popularity, is he at Orient? Probably the sort they need. They should forget about the PL dream and just concentrate on sorting the club out which in itself could take a generation. That said, the best thing about their PL adventure was that it was miserable as f*ck and they hated every second of it. C*nts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Scott Young on 11:19 - Sep 20 with 1118 viewsDr_Winston

Scott Young on 11:05 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

Linked with us in the past. He has waves of popularity, is he at Orient? Probably the sort they need. They should forget about the PL dream and just concentrate on sorting the club out which in itself could take a generation. That said, the best thing about their PL adventure was that it was miserable as f*ck and they hated every second of it. C*nts.

Love that last sentence.

Scott Young on 13:03 - Sep 20 with 951 viewsreddythered

Young was only ever part time at Port Talbot, has been working for us since retiring. Given Ole's backroom staff appear to have gone with him, Gabbidon aside, not really a great deal of choice as interim boss.

Read the rumour of DJ as DoF, Cooper as manager with Young, Gabbidon coaching and Burton as assistant manager. I'd not necessarily be opposed to that.

I can see it working - that setup would have people who know the club, who Tan trusts and could provide some continuity for the future.

Reasoning?

Jones may be a dour c*** ( though he did pull a much younger netball international player ) he does know football and does get on with Tan. It's pretty obvious there's been a lack of footballing knowledge between Tan/board and whoever the manager is. Giving that link between manager and Tan could work.

Cooper worked through the Academy system after retiring from playing, having played for us. Coached the DVP side. Burton is an excellent assistant coach.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Scott Young on 13:12 - Sep 20 with 931 viewsunion_jack

Scott Young on 13:03 - Sep 20 by reddythered

Young was only ever part time at Port Talbot, has been working for us since retiring. Given Ole's backroom staff appear to have gone with him, Gabbidon aside, not really a great deal of choice as interim boss.

Read the rumour of DJ as DoF, Cooper as manager with Young, Gabbidon coaching and Burton as assistant manager. I'd not necessarily be opposed to that.

I can see it working - that setup would have people who know the club, who Tan trusts and could provide some continuity for the future.

Reasoning?

Jones may be a dour c*** ( though he did pull a much younger netball international player ) he does know football and does get on with Tan. It's pretty obvious there's been a lack of footballing knowledge between Tan/board and whoever the manager is. Giving that link between manager and Tan could work.

Cooper worked through the Academy system after retiring from playing, having played for us. Coached the DVP side. Burton is an excellent assistant coach.

There we are then Reddy. Everything is rosy in the garden again!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scott Young on 13:18 - Sep 20 with 909 viewsItchySphincter

Reasoning?

When you say "I can see it working" what do you mean exactly?

What would be a satisfactory outcome of this incredible union? Promotion, consolidating and becoming an established championship team, avoiding relegation. If I were you I would consider avoiding insolvency as success but by "working" do you mean achieving promotion? Go on reddy, do tell...?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Scott Young on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 848 viewssnork44

Reasoning?

Talk about clutching at straws, now that is severe straw clutching! Let's look at the managers on offer.

Tony Pulis - Premier experience at Stoke and saved Crystal Palace last season.
Neil Lennon - Manager of Celtic, experience of winning leagues and beating teams in Europe.
Dominic Di Matteo- Experience at Chelski under a loony owner and wins Champions League.
Chris Hughton- Experience at Newcastle at gaining promotion from the Championship.
Steve Clarke - Experience at Chelski,Liverpool as assistant and at WBA working to a limited budget.
Tim Sherwood - Experience at a top seven club like Spurs.

There are others like Moyes who is waiting for Pardew to fall flat on his face and for him to walk in to St James Park. But Tan is considering Hartley,Jones/Young/Burton or Slade,which just shows how out of his depth the Bond villain is regarding his selection of a replacement for Gollum.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 13:57]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Scott Young on 15:05 - Sep 20 with 784 viewsreddythered

Scott Young on 13:18 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

When you say "I can see it working" what do you mean exactly?

What would be a satisfactory outcome of this incredible union? Promotion, consolidating and becoming an established championship team, avoiding relegation. If I were you I would consider avoiding insolvency as success but by "working" do you mean achieving promotion? Go on reddy, do tell...?

I could see it working as something to stabilise on the pitch, push to go forward in the future. Which is what they'd be employed to do. Avoiding insolvency would be a different issue.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Scott Young on 15:13 - Sep 20 with 778 viewsreddythered

Scott Young on 13:52 - Sep 20 by snork44

Talk about clutching at straws, now that is severe straw clutching! Let's look at the managers on offer.

Tony Pulis - Premier experience at Stoke and saved Crystal Palace last season.
Neil Lennon - Manager of Celtic, experience of winning leagues and beating teams in Europe.
Dominic Di Matteo- Experience at Chelski under a loony owner and wins Champions League.
Chris Hughton- Experience at Newcastle at gaining promotion from the Championship.
Steve Clarke - Experience at Chelski,Liverpool as assistant and at WBA working to a limited budget.
Tim Sherwood - Experience at a top seven club like Spurs.

There are others like Moyes who is waiting for Pardew to fall flat on his face and for him to walk in to St James Park. But Tan is considering Hartley,Jones/Young/Burton or Slade,which just shows how out of his depth the Bond villain is regarding his selection of a replacement for Gollum.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 13:57]

Pulis - favours older players such as Etherington, Crouch on high wages with little to no resale value
Lennon - winning the SPL is hardly an achievement; especially without Rangers there. Didn't Rangers outperform them under Walter Smith? Europe? One win against Barcelona - didn't Barcelona stuff them 6-1 not that long ago?
Di Matteo - hasn't pursued any managerial roles due to still being paid off by Abramovich. Indicates money a motivator.
Hughton - vastly overrated; Norwich sides seemed at times clueless.
Clarke - best shout of the lot. Decent, but when fired at WBA his win record was barely, if at all, better than that of Mackay.
Sherwood - Santini et al have experience at Spurs. Loose cannon.

It also needs bearing in mind citing a long list of possibles is meaningless if they've no interest of coming here.

There are flaws to every candidate in the world, there's no such perfect candidate.

The problem with citing Hartley, Jones/Young/Burton and Slade are that they are media conjecture; indeed several of those stemmed from a message board of ill repute. The same mb which claimed Tan was looking to promote from within whilst at the same time claiming we were going to appoint Slade.

It's safe to say I don't think anybody knows who will be appointed.

The rumoured Jones/Young/Burton thing, as I said, can see it working. Sets up a structure, can lead to stabilisation and long term continuity. Could fall flat on it's face. There are no guarantees after all.

Scott Young on 16:00 - Sep 20 with 731 viewsLohengrin

It's back to the drawing board for Cardiff. Fred Karno and Billy Smart are both reported to have rejected offers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Scott Young on 17:37 - Sep 20 with 660 viewssnork44

Scott Young on 15:13 - Sep 20 by reddythered

Pulis - favours older players such as Etherington, Crouch on high wages with little to no resale value
Lennon - winning the SPL is hardly an achievement; especially without Rangers there. Didn't Rangers outperform them under Walter Smith? Europe? One win against Barcelona - didn't Barcelona stuff them 6-1 not that long ago?
Di Matteo - hasn't pursued any managerial roles due to still being paid off by Abramovich. Indicates money a motivator.
Hughton - vastly overrated; Norwich sides seemed at times clueless.
Clarke - best shout of the lot. Decent, but when fired at WBA his win record was barely, if at all, better than that of Mackay.
Sherwood - Santini et al have experience at Spurs. Loose cannon.

It also needs bearing in mind citing a long list of possibles is meaningless if they've no interest of coming here.

There are flaws to every candidate in the world, there's no such perfect candidate.

The problem with citing Hartley, Jones/Young/Burton and Slade are that they are media conjecture; indeed several of those stemmed from a message board of ill repute. The same mb which claimed Tan was looking to promote from within whilst at the same time claiming we were going to appoint Slade.

It's safe to say I don't think anybody knows who will be appointed.

The rumoured Jones/Young/Burton thing, as I said, can see it working. Sets up a structure, can lead to stabilisation and long term continuity. Could fall flat on it's face. There are no guarantees after all.

Funnily enough Slade looks a good bet as he has a history of building good teams with little to no money ! But will he leave Orient to the basket case that is CCFC?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024