Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend 16:01 - Sep 21 with 4899 viewsGroo

Cardiff Dream team: Russell Slade and Kevin Nugent

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/russell-slade-cardiff-

Groo does what Groo does best

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 975 viewsScoobyWho

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:19 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Lack of intelligence? Talk about pot kettle black. Thought i'd seen you off as well.

Never been seen off by one of you lot - ever

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:44 - Sep 22 with 960 viewswestx

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:34 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Well part of what you say is true, some fans (not Annis) were vocal about the blue brigade and disrupted a meeting in Cardiff but they have never told anyone what the could and could not wear, the majority of fans have always wore blue.

I struggle to understand the freebies? What is a freebie? I can assure you i have always paid my way.

No we haven't sunk as low as you yet, can't ever remember our fans outside the Vetch or the Library with plastic buckets! Give it time though.

How much can one person miss the post in one reply. It is not just about blue Anis was very much telling you all to back Tan (remember the pictures with the Malaysian flags) because he cannot see through them hence why the owners want him on side as they know he sways others. By the time he has woken up to them it is too late to change it.

And if you think being with a bucket is low then you really are an advertisement for why you don't deserve a football club because you just sit back and say "theres nothing we can do"

Your club can dream as much as you want to be like ours but you know that we are vastly superior to you in just about every department and there is nothing you can do to change that

I actually pity you because you keep your head in the sand.

Oh and nobody accused you of taking a freebie try reading what is written there's a good dwarf

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:59 - Sep 22 with 934 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:44 - Sep 22 by westx

How much can one person miss the post in one reply. It is not just about blue Anis was very much telling you all to back Tan (remember the pictures with the Malaysian flags) because he cannot see through them hence why the owners want him on side as they know he sways others. By the time he has woken up to them it is too late to change it.

And if you think being with a bucket is low then you really are an advertisement for why you don't deserve a football club because you just sit back and say "theres nothing we can do"

Your club can dream as much as you want to be like ours but you know that we are vastly superior to you in just about every department and there is nothing you can do to change that

Oh and nobody accused you of taking a freebie try reading what is written there's a good dwarf

Mention a plastic bucket and it goes straight to your spleen bud don't it, yes you took desperate measures as you were on the bones of your backside which as yet we are not, again i will say it could happen.

How the hell would anyone know anything about Vincent Tan before he bought the club? in fact it was sidekick who done all the negotiations before he set foot in the club. Only a fool with the fortune of hindsight would suggest otherwise, ring any bells?

I don't want our club anything like yours, so i will pass on that so called dream bud.

Thanks for the pity, i had some for you that's why i threw a few pence in the bucket (sorry shouldn't have mentioned that).

Dwarf? A happy one though!
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 17:59 - Sep 22 with 908 viewsScoobyWho

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:59 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Mention a plastic bucket and it goes straight to your spleen bud don't it, yes you took desperate measures as you were on the bones of your backside which as yet we are not, again i will say it could happen.

How the hell would anyone know anything about Vincent Tan before he bought the club? in fact it was sidekick who done all the negotiations before he set foot in the club. Only a fool with the fortune of hindsight would suggest otherwise, ring any bells?

I don't want our club anything like yours, so i will pass on that so called dream bud.

Thanks for the pity, i had some for you that's why i threw a few pence in the bucket (sorry shouldn't have mentioned that).

Bournemouth away will be a good trip mind.
Stay happy.

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 19:23 - Sep 22 with 868 viewsreddythered

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:44 - Sep 22 by westx

18k-20k season ticket holders.

Poll them all as to who Annis is, I guarantee you the result will be

"Who?"
"Isn't he that f***wit who got maced in Belgium?"
"Who?"
(17k by "who?"

There would then be a few sycophants.

Seriously, people vastly overrate the guy's "influence". It's so easy to rip him apart logically.

For example, he stated recently along the lines of wanting players with character at the club. I remember the f***wit being influential in raising cash for errm No goals Nogan. Having Dai Thomas as a mate.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:02 - Sep 22 with 849 viewspencoedjack

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:34 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Well part of what you say is true, some fans (not Annis) were vocal about the blue brigade and disrupted a meeting in Cardiff but they have never told anyone what the could and could not wear, the majority of fans have always wore blue.

I struggle to understand the freebies? What is a freebie? I can assure you i have always paid my way.

No we haven't sunk as low as you yet, can't ever remember our fans outside the Vetch or the Library with plastic buckets! Give it time though.

Think you've gone way past the plastic bucket route red .....
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:21 - Sep 22 with 835 viewsmonmouth

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:02 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

Think you've gone way past the plastic bucket route red .....

Aye...£140m is a lot of 10p's. They can't see it though, so its a waste of time. they think it's just free money and not a debt. They are far more insolvent than we ever were or could ever be could ever be, even if you discount all their future income for 100 years unless they get back to the PL. My neighbour is the same. The arrogance is breathtaking for a sh1tty little lower league club. Funny as f*ck, but breathtaking,

(Reddy is exempt from this as he knows the score even if he is Mr Hope Springs Eternal...)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 818 viewsOldjack

It's only a matter of time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:46 - Sep 22 with 800 viewspencoedjack

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:21 - Sep 22 by monmouth

Aye...£140m is a lot of 10p's. They can't see it though, so its a waste of time. they think it's just free money and not a debt. They are far more insolvent than we ever were or could ever be could ever be, even if you discount all their future income for 100 years unless they get back to the PL. My neighbour is the same. The arrogance is breathtaking for a sh1tty little lower league club. Funny as f*ck, but breathtaking,

(Reddy is exempt from this as he knows the score even if he is Mr Hope Springs Eternal...)

& for that reason I hope they end up in the conference.

Arrogant fans (OK there are exceptions) but the vast majority have a billy big bollocks attitude.

The back tracking today in work about getting Russel Slade as manager when they have been harping on about the likes of Di Matteo, Pulis, Clark & Lennon lining up to be Tans puppet was laughable.

They will never follow the Swansea model, as they believe (and continue to believe) they are a big club with a god given right to be dining at the top table now ... Fuk em.
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:55 - Sep 22 with 791 viewslifelong

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:46 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

& for that reason I hope they end up in the conference.

Arrogant fans (OK there are exceptions) but the vast majority have a billy big bollocks attitude.

The back tracking today in work about getting Russel Slade as manager when they have been harping on about the likes of Di Matteo, Pulis, Clark & Lennon lining up to be Tans puppet was laughable.

They will never follow the Swansea model, as they believe (and continue to believe) they are a big club with a god given right to be dining at the top table now ... Fuk em.

Was told on Saturday that Tan is putting £2m a month into the club. (Loan)

That can't be right surely?
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 775 viewsmorningstar

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:55 - Sep 22 by lifelong

Yeah? Surely it's more than that?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 771 viewsmonmouth

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 20:55 - Sep 22 by lifelong

Doubt it...unless of course he's pocketed the parachute and is loaning it back to them. That would be highly amusing. Or maybe the payments are made later in the season, which makes it plausible.... at an eminently reasonable 7%?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 07:18 - Sep 23 with 700 viewswestx

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:59 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

No it doesn't go straight to my spleen as you put it I am hugely proud that the fans of my club rallied together like that and all moved in the same direction. You may not be on the 'bones of your backside' as yet but your supporters group have been told by the club that you will be and yet none of you seem bothered by that which I find remarkably strange at best.

I'm not sure you're as stupid as you come across but it is easy to find out things about people before you are spoon fed it. You ask questions and you google for information. and that is a start. Then you ask some more questions and you start digging to decide for yourselves whether it is a good thing or not. It's nothing to do with hindsight at this club we looked into things way before they became a problem but you don't understand that as you all reach for the Malaysian flags and let your 'leaders' tell you what a wonderful day it is and you ignore the people from down here who tell you it isn't so. Do you not find that quite sad?

You be as happy as you want to be. You are in the bottom half of a division you have been warned that you must get promoted from this season and about to appoint a new manager who is unlikely to deliver that promotion (cue the comments about how do we know and talking about how wonderful he will be) and yet you're still happy. Meanwhile down West where football fans have a sense of realism if we had been told what you have been told in the past few weeks then the nights would become sleepless but sadly you are too stupid. And I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it should be.

Ankles has been talking about the Cardiff way in his newspaper column (another fans leader) but he has made no mention of this promotion or bust scenario, wonder why...

Chuck a few more pence in the bucket if you want it was a togetherness like that that made us what we are today

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 11:45 - Sep 23 with 667 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 07:18 - Sep 23 by westx

No it doesn't go straight to my spleen as you put it I am hugely proud that the fans of my club rallied together like that and all moved in the same direction. You may not be on the 'bones of your backside' as yet but your supporters group have been told by the club that you will be and yet none of you seem bothered by that which I find remarkably strange at best.

I'm not sure you're as stupid as you come across but it is easy to find out things about people before you are spoon fed it. You ask questions and you google for information. and that is a start. Then you ask some more questions and you start digging to decide for yourselves whether it is a good thing or not. It's nothing to do with hindsight at this club we looked into things way before they became a problem but you don't understand that as you all reach for the Malaysian flags and let your 'leaders' tell you what a wonderful day it is and you ignore the people from down here who tell you it isn't so. Do you not find that quite sad?

You be as happy as you want to be. You are in the bottom half of a division you have been warned that you must get promoted from this season and about to appoint a new manager who is unlikely to deliver that promotion (cue the comments about how do we know and talking about how wonderful he will be) and yet you're still happy. Meanwhile down West where football fans have a sense of realism if we had been told what you have been told in the past few weeks then the nights would become sleepless but sadly you are too stupid. And I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it should be.

Ankles has been talking about the Cardiff way in his newspaper column (another fans leader) but he has made no mention of this promotion or bust scenario, wonder why...

Chuck a few more pence in the bucket if you want it was a togetherness like that that made us what we are today

What a sanctimonious fool you are bud, so what you are saying that we should have all been Private Detectives and scanned the intentions of one Vincent Tan like YOU would have done? You really are pathetic bud as i am sure you lot have nearly gone to the wall TWICE, what did you do sack your PD's? How the hell Petty got anywhere near West Wales really really baffles with top sleuths like you have down there!

See the thing is bud, the fact that i don't let minorities like yourself get to me really grates your cheese, it seems you are the one that's fretting, calm down bud, life's too short.

I am and many more are not interested in 'fans' leaders, that's for their own ego, not mine.

Yes i did chuck a few pence in the bucket, as you say togetherness and not a THANK YOU in sight? Now ain't that typical!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 12:33]
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 12:29 - Sep 23 with 645 viewspikeypaul

They are bigger than Barcelona PMSL

15000 empty seats at legoland each week biggest white
elephant ever, let's see what they get tonight,even the
Malaysian flag waving sheep on the anus board are wondering why
the attendances are being doctored each week probably due to the
fact Tans desperate to sell,even more probable now it's
Obvious his spending is over.

Can't wait for the financial results in December

Whoever takes over will have to work with a transfer
embargo due to FFP next season.
Tan will be trousering parachute
Payments etc for the money he's owed by the scum.

No manager in his right mind would go near a shambles of
a club in debt to the tune of £140/£150 million and paying
7% on the majority of it to Vinnie

The sooner the dog is put down the better for everyone.IMVHO.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 13:43 - Sep 23 with 611 viewswestx

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 11:45 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

What a sanctimonious fool you are bud, so what you are saying that we should have all been Private Detectives and scanned the intentions of one Vincent Tan like YOU would have done? You really are pathetic bud as i am sure you lot have nearly gone to the wall TWICE, what did you do sack your PD's? How the hell Petty got anywhere near West Wales really really baffles with top sleuths like you have down there!

See the thing is bud, the fact that i don't let minorities like yourself get to me really grates your cheese, it seems you are the one that's fretting, calm down bud, life's too short.

I am and many more are not interested in 'fans' leaders, that's for their own ego, not mine.

Yes i did chuck a few pence in the bucket, as you say togetherness and not a THANK YOU in sight? Now ain't that typical!

If we are there on insults then I will keep it simple for you as you are just an idiot nothing more to it. Again you spectacularly miss the point so much that I assume you don't want to see it rather than don't understand it so it becomes pointless arguing with you. Theres a film in the cinemas you should probably watch but its got a 12 rating so take your mam or your dad with you

Thank you for taking your part in helping us get to where we are today as the undisputed most successful club Wales has ever produced and good luck with the battle ahead that you are trying to pretend is not coming

Numpty

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:56 - Sep 23 with 574 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff fans operate on so many levels of delusion it's difficult to wish them anything other than liquidation and extinction .

The level of arrogance is astounding considering how shallow the support has been over the years.

Bragging about being bought by a billionaire and thinking they would be the Welsh Chelsea etc,etc .

Fans taking the rebrand up the @r$ and doing nothing to stop it for fear of upsetting "the billionaire owner" they represent everything wrong with modern football supporters.

The sooner the likes of Cardiff implode and get used as an example for 90 odd other teams of how not to do things the better IMO .

They are the pits of modern football, some decent nice fans but most are just horrible deluded arrogant inbred bullsh!te talking coonts .

Red or dead eh ? joke club.
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 537 viewsScoobyWho

You knew years ago and were told on this very site, and you made excuses for them all now your memory chooses its own history and your excuses are laughable.

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 15:59 - Sep 23 with 529 viewsOldjack

Yes i did chuck a few pence in the bucket, as you say togetherness and not a THANK YOU in sight?

No kant believes you that's why you snivelling little red tit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 18:25 - Sep 23 with 484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 16:07 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Mate the situations were totally different when your Trust and local businessmen took over your club, i mean financial differences.

We have a Trust and local businessmen on the board but not the financial muscle to buy out Tan. Not having a dig but we have not got as low as you did yet, not saying it won't happen and sincerely hope it doesn't, who knows what will happen.

It is way above the supporters, whatever happens we will still be here, agreed fewer numbers but the diehard fans will, same as Pompey.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 16:09]

Who was the last truly local owner of Cardiff City Scooby? Was Tony Clemo local?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 13:57 - Sep 24 with 412 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 13:43 - Sep 23 by westx

If we are there on insults then I will keep it simple for you as you are just an idiot nothing more to it. Again you spectacularly miss the point so much that I assume you don't want to see it rather than don't understand it so it becomes pointless arguing with you. Theres a film in the cinemas you should probably watch but its got a 12 rating so take your mam or your dad with you

Thank you for taking your part in helping us get to where we are today as the undisputed most successful club Wales has ever produced and good luck with the battle ahead that you are trying to pretend is not coming

Numpty

That's a common problem with you lot bud, you were the one that started the insults but when you get it back you can't take it as your all very sensitive down your way, you even contradict yourself by signing off with a 'so called' insult you couldn't make it up!

I'm not missing the point bud, i understand the position we could be in but i refuse to take a lecture off someone that thinks his team have only existed for 10 years?

I have never said you lot are not doing well, you are and good luck to you, there, you have failed again in trying to get to me.

Oh and by the way, when i said you were a sanctimonious fool, i was being polite son.
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:00 - Sep 24 with 406 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 15:52 - Sep 23 by ScoobyWho

You knew years ago and were told on this very site, and you made excuses for them all now your memory chooses its own history and your excuses are laughable.

Ah you was one of the jack sleuths that oversaw your demise? That explains it!
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:02 - Sep 24 with 400 viewsMattG

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 13:57 - Sep 24 by ScoobyDoo

That's a common problem with you lot bud, you were the one that started the insults but when you get it back you can't take it as your all very sensitive down your way, you even contradict yourself by signing off with a 'so called' insult you couldn't make it up!

I'm not missing the point bud, i understand the position we could be in but i refuse to take a lecture off someone that thinks his team have only existed for 10 years?

I have never said you lot are not doing well, you are and good luck to you, there, you have failed again in trying to get to me.

Oh and by the way, when i said you were a sanctimonious fool, i was being polite son.

We have only existed for the last 10 years because of what's happened and how it's been achieved in that time.
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:03 - Sep 24 with 399 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 18:25 - Sep 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Who was the last truly local owner of Cardiff City Scooby? Was Tony Clemo local?

I think Steve Borley was temporally in charge Bryn, not for long but he is still on the board.
Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:07 - Sep 24 with 395 viewsScoobyDoo

Something to cheer us up on a down weekend on 14:02 - Sep 24 by MattG

We have only existed for the last 10 years because of what's happened and how it's been achieved in that time.

Taking nothing away from you for what's happened in the last ten years, never have .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024