Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining 15:12 - Sep 22 with 5453 viewsjackharris

As of 3.50pm there are 38 (singles) home tickets remaining.
As of 12.50pm there are 117 home tickets remaining.
As of 10.22pm 280 home tickets remaining.
As of 7.15pm there are only 343 home tickets remaining.
As of 3pm there are only 650 Home tickets remaining for tomorrow!

Remember from tomorrow the matchday prices rise to £20 adult and £10 concession.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 15:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

**Update** - 343 tickets now remaining on 12:04 - Sep 23 with 1158 viewsCatullus

**Update** - 343 tickets now remaining on 11:24 - Sep 23 by Spratty

excellent rant

Still not quite the full 10 bob job though

Go on Spratty, show him how it's done.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:09 - Sep 23 with 1136 viewsraynor94

They must be selling the north stand queues outside the ticket office

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

**Update** - 343 tickets now remaining on 12:19 - Sep 23 with 1106 viewsSpratty

**Update** - 343 tickets now remaining on 12:04 - Sep 23 by Catullus

Go on Spratty, show him how it's done.

Moi !!!! no. really?

On a side note I have been really enjoying your posts recently, hope that is not embarrassing for you.
**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:24 - Sep 23 with 1096 viewsSpratty

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:09 - Sep 23 by raynor94

Great if will fill the North home as well.

At least people learned not to wait until this evening.

Although with the number of tickets already sold there should not be the same problem.
**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:27 - Sep 23 with 1087 viewsLiberty

Queueing to buy tickets or collecting prebooked?

Strange to leave last minute to buy when price had doubled.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:33 - Sep 23 with 1074 viewsraynor94

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:27 - Sep 23 by Liberty

Queueing to buy tickets or collecting prebooked?

Strange to leave last minute to buy when price had doubled.

Queuing to buy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:39 - Sep 23 with 1057 viewsLiberty

Good news.

Lets hope some of our fringe players grab the opportunity to shine.

Looking forward to the match.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:44 - Sep 23 with 1045 viewsjackharris

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:09 - Sep 23 by raynor94

They've been selling tickets for the North Stand from the start. Because I could of bought my season ticket seat. And they have been available on the plan on etickets from the start.

I just hope that if Everton bring down only around a 1,000 the (other section) away part of the North could be sold too.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 1008 viewsjacksinceever

**Update on the update* - 280 tickets now remaining on 12:44 - Sep 23 by jackharris

They've been selling tickets for the North Stand from the start. Because I could of bought my season ticket seat. And they have been available on the plan on etickets from the start.

I just hope that if Everton bring down only around a 1,000 the (other section) away part of the North could be sold too.

Called down to check on something about 12.00 there was about 20 in the queue and people joining them all the time.
Mind you on the OS it advises people to collect their tickets ASAP, so whether some of those were collecting pre-paid tickets?
Still though cracking turnout - now where did I put my ST?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 12:57]
**Update on the update of the update* -117 tickets now remaining on 13:58 - Sep 23 with 932 viewsjacksinceever

Must be a lot less now. Overdue on an update on the update, etc ....
**Update on the update of the update* -117 tickets now remaining on 14:06 - Sep 23 with 924 viewsjackharris

**Update on the update of the update* -117 tickets now remaining on 13:58 - Sep 23 by jacksinceever

Must be a lot less now. Overdue on an update on the update, etc ....

83 remaining.

**Update on the update of the update* -117 tickets now remaining on 15:17 - Sep 23 with 827 viewsfelixstowe_jack

53 Left

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

650 Left on 15:56 - Sep 23 with 772 viewsScoobyWho

650 Left on 15:13 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nice to see you're doing a better job of marketing for the match than you know, our actual marketing department.

The game has sold out, there was no need for them to do anything at all.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:08 - Sep 23 with 697 viewsscottishjack

Right, can someone help, at the last minute, I've just bought tickets for me and my lad online, and printed out an order confirmation? Does that mean I need to take that up to the ticket office to collect them?

If not, am I missing something to print the tickets off? Charged me a £3 booking fee.
**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:22 - Sep 23 with 684 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I would say yes unless you asked foe an E Ticket which you caN PRINT. The E Ticket will have your seat number and a BAR CODE to be scanned.

If you only have an order confirmation you need to pick your tickets up from ticket office.

FROM CLUB WEB SITE
If you have already purchased a ticket online or over the phone then you can collect them from the Swansea City trailer outside the stadium. However, we advise supporters to collect as early as possible to avoid long queues.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/everton-ticket-update-1936388.aspx#vTQr2

**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 682 viewsscottishjack

**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:22 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

I would say yes unless you asked foe an E Ticket which you caN PRINT. The E Ticket will have your seat number and a BAR CODE to be scanned.

If you only have an order confirmation you need to pick your tickets up from ticket office.

FROM CLUB WEB SITE
If you have already purchased a ticket online or over the phone then you can collect them from the Swansea City trailer outside the stadium. However, we advise supporters to collect as early as possible to avoid long queues.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/everton-ticket-update-1936388.aspx#vTQr2

Many thanks...
**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 678 viewsC_jack

How do you find out this information?

are you phoning the TO?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

**Update on the update of the update's update* -38 tickets now remaining on 17:36 - Sep 23 with 660 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think you just go to e ticket web site and count the number of seats left.

650 Left on 18:54 - Sep 23 with 602 viewsLord_Bony

650 Left on 15:45 - Sep 22 by Pegojack

Why doesn't the ticket office manager print them all off, then rush to the reception area of some large government office building in Swansea and hand them out free to workers as they leave for the day?

Somewhere like...er...er...come on, help me out here........

Yktr..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024