Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) 19:58 - Sep 22 with 1430 viewsLohengrin

If you've got a bit of time on your hands sit back and have a laugh. Leighton's bonkers, fair play. Listen to him go into meltdown from about 7 minutes on...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 1423 viewsLohengrin

Part two:

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 1393 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leighton telling Robbie that maybe if he could grasp the English language he could one day become a pundit.

Now Robbie is one of the leading pundits in the U.K, even doing punditry during the World Cup Finals.

Poor Leighton.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 00:33 - Sep 23 with 1234 viewsJethroJack

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 20:04 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Leighton telling Robbie that maybe if he could grasp the English language he could one day become a pundit.

Now Robbie is one of the leading pundits in the U.K, even doing punditry during the World Cup Finals.

Poor Leighton.

Robbie SAVAGED by Leighton
Savage sounds like a little schoolboy pleading to be picked for the school team.
Cringeworthy then....and he hasn't changed a bit.
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 02:53 - Sep 23 with 1197 viewsllareggub

Leighton James is the finest winger ive seen play for the swans if he wants to voice an opinion id listen an you sir are a fool
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 03:50 - Sep 23 with 1170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 02:53 - Sep 23 by llareggub

Leighton James is the finest winger ive seen play for the swans if he wants to voice an opinion id listen an you sir are a fool

That's okay then.

Let's forget the fact the man got behind the wheel of his car and drove while drunk. What if he had hit someone you love that night.

I wonder how many times he did so before getting caught too.

The man is a shadow of his former self.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 06:50 - Sep 23 with 1133 viewsjackal

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 03:50 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's okay then.

Let's forget the fact the man got behind the wheel of his car and drove while drunk. What if he had hit someone you love that night.

No one is condoning drink driving, but as far as football is concerned I'll take Leighton over Savage any day. He made Savage look and sound pathetic.
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 07:18 - Sep 23 with 1102 viewsAndy1300

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 03:50 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's okay then.

Let's keep to football related issues shall we

Number 1 team in Wales

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 07:42 - Sep 23 with 1080 viewsepaul

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 06:50 - Sep 23 by jackal

No one is condoning drink driving, but as far as football is concerned I'll take Leighton over Savage any day. He made Savage look and sound pathetic.

Savage wasn't fit to lace his boots on the pitch, let alone deserve to be on the same pitch as him. He may have his faults and made some mistakes, but what a player. That hat trick v Derby, I was sat next to his parents that day, Jonathan Clarke who got sent off for Derby was a Swansea boy who's brother lived across the road from me.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 08:32 - Sep 23 with 1027 viewsjackal

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 07:42 - Sep 23 by epaul

Savage wasn't fit to lace his boots on the pitch, let alone deserve to be on the same pitch as him. He may have his faults and made some mistakes, but what a player. That hat trick v Derby, I was sat next to his parents that day, Jonathan Clarke who got sent off for Derby was a Swansea boy who's brother lived across the road from me.

Absolutely. I remember his free kick against Liverpool at the Vetch. It's a good job that the net got in the way or somebody behind the goal could have been hurt.
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:08 - Sep 23 with 971 viewsicecoldjack

James was an amazing player, remember him when I was young ,but as a pundit he is awful . Bitter as folks out anyone in the modern game,probably jealous of the rewards on offer today I suspect.

I like savage myself one of the few that doesn't mind actually saying something honest, same with collymore, no matter wat his past is he doesn't mind having a strong opinion .

As I said before James played for us for just 5 yrs but has made a living out pretending to be a household Swansea name, players like freestone deserve his column in the paper instead, even mark gower was here longer than leighton, which people tend to forget, not comparing them as wingers though! Lol
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:36 - Sep 23 with 905 viewsmonmouth

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:08 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

James was an amazing player, remember him when I was young ,but as a pundit he is awful . Bitter as folks out anyone in the modern game,probably jealous of the rewards on offer today I suspect.

I like savage myself one of the few that doesn't mind actually saying something honest, same with collymore, no matter wat his past is he doesn't mind having a strong opinion .

As I said before James played for us for just 5 yrs but has made a living out pretending to be a household Swansea name, players like freestone deserve his column in the paper instead, even mark gower was here longer than leighton, which people tend to forget, not comparing them as wingers though! Lol

Was it really 5 years? I only remember two and a half seasons, maybe three?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:37 - Sep 23 with 901 viewsDarran

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:08 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

It wasn't 5 yrs it was 3.
He was a fantastic player that could probably walk into any team in the PL today,he's a f*cking tw*t of a man though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:48 - Sep 23 with 874 viewsSpratty

That's okay then.

Stop aping our ex mod

How many other footballers and people in general have repeatedly got in their car with a drink in them /used a mobile phone whilst driving / been speeding etc without being caught.

How is that relevant to the thread
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:55 - Sep 23 with 855 viewsDarran

Oh and just for the record this is the man that openly admitted in his EP column that he didn't want Swansea to win their first home game of the season.

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 10:11 - Sep 23 with 830 viewsSpratty

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:55 - Sep 23 by Darran

Oh and just for the record this is the man that openly admitted in his EP column that he didn't want Swansea to win their first home game of the season.

He never said that though did he Darran?

In fact using your logic he openly admitted he didn't want our opposition to win. Shocking

He did say he thought we would win.

Don't be so bitter.
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 10:11 - Sep 23 with 830 viewsicecoldjack

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 09:36 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Was it really 5 years? I only remember two and a half seasons, maybe three?

I think you are correct there. Gower was 5 yrs and Leigh ton less, I remember making the point a few months back that gower played for us longer than James, but memory ain't what it used to be ! Lol

Anyway, you get the general point I'm making...hopefully !
Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 10:27 - Sep 23 with 800 viewsDarran

The Swansea pundit in the Swansea newspaper said in his column that he was hoping for a draw between Swansea and Burnley which means he didn't want Swansea to win.

That's not the Burnley pundit in the Burnley newspaper that's the Swansea pundit in the Swansea newspaper,a complete and utter c*nt.

Not sure what I'm bitter about either that's a very strange one.

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 11:59 - Sep 23 with 732 viewsSpratty

Comical trip down memory lane..... Robbie Savaged by crazy Leighton :) on 10:27 - Sep 23 by Darran

The Swansea pundit in the Swansea newspaper said in his column that he was hoping for a draw between Swansea and Burnley which means he didn't want Swansea to win.

That's not the Burnley pundit in the Burnley newspaper that's the Swansea pundit in the Swansea newspaper,a complete and utter c*nt.

Not sure what I'm bitter about either that's a very strange one.

Me either but it certainly comes across quite strongly. Especially with certain past players and managers who have contributed much to us as a club, so I find that behaviour even more strange. Perhaps the old didn't want their photo taken with you, I don't know. Hell hath no fury.

What he said means (according to your logic) he didn't want Burnley to win either, even though they were also a very important team to him (you know full well why) and it was their initial game on their return to the PL.

He also said he thought we would win.

Tell me is your idea of a pundit / supporter someone who tells lies. If so that explains a lot.

I remember the Reading team pundits that I picked up on the M4 when I could not make the game at the Lib. They were eulogising about our team. Perhaps some of their fans were bitter about that, even though they were being refreshingly honest.

As for your description of Leighton, I have only ever found him to be friendly and kindly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024