Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny Club Orient 21:49 - Sep 22 with 1040 viewsjacksinceever

They gave the impression that Slade is on borrowed time, then when the mighty Cardiff want to take him as manager they refuse permission for the approach!
If they want him out they could let Cardiff have him and get some compensation - strange.
Funny Club Orient on 22:10 - Sep 22 with 979 viewspencoedjack

Maybe more compensation and 7 % interest added to the Basseys debt
Funny Club Orient on 22:13 - Sep 22 with 965 viewsRancid

Wasn't it unusual that he openly gave an interview the weekend stating that Cardiff had been in touch and he was flattered and interested
Funny Club Orient on 22:16 - Sep 22 with 950 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They won't get a decent manager with the clown Tan in charge .

Long may it continue !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Funny Club Orient on 22:18 - Sep 22 with 942 viewsmonmouth

Funny Club Orient on 22:13 - Sep 22 by Rancid

Wasn't it unusual that he openly gave an interview the weekend stating that Cardiff had been in touch and he was flattered and interested

The owners just playing for increased compensation. Unless they decide to walk away which would be hilarious in terms of stitching up Orient's chairman, the cruds will have their new manager...an utter journeyman that nobody else would trust above league one....stroll on, it's going to get even more amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Funny Club Orient on 22:20 - Sep 22 with 911 viewspencoedjack

Funny Club Orient on 22:16 - Sep 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Long may it continue !

What you talking about Tom ? The Basseys reckon he is a better option than the likes of Pulis, De Mateo & Clark.

'Just what they need to galvanize the squad' I was told today.
Funny Club Orient on 22:23 - Sep 22 with 895 viewsRancid

Funny Club Orient on 22:18 - Sep 22 by monmouth

The owners just playing for increased compensation. Unless they decide to walk away which would be hilarious in terms of stitching up Orient's chairman, the cruds will have their new manager...an utter journeyman that nobody else would trust above league one....stroll on, it's going to get even more amusing.

He could have least played it down though ha ha.What an uninspiring choice though.I do like Kevin Nugent mind.
Funny Club Orient on 22:47 - Sep 22 with 841 viewsreddythered

Funny Club Orient on 22:16 - Sep 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Long may it continue !

Yeah, I guess those decent managers wouldn't want an owner who backed them in the transfer market. How very dare Tan to do something silly like that.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Funny Club Orient on 06:41 - Sep 23 with 703 viewsSlugster664

Funny Club Orient on 22:47 - Sep 22 by reddythered

Yeah, I guess those decent managers wouldn't want an owner who backed them in the transfer market. How very dare Tan to do something silly like that.

Yeah, cos it worked for Solskaer and Mackay!

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Funny Club Orient on 08:33 - Sep 23 with 607 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yep he's a fantastic chairman

Just ask the Cardiff fans , they love him .

Nothing like dividing the fans .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Funny Club Orient on 11:00 - Sep 23 with 505 viewsCatullus

How very loyal of you. Backing a chairman who is fleecing your club, putting you closer to the edge of the abyss, making comical decisions (like saying red is luckier than blue.....but his company clours are blue I believe. He hasn't changed those!) and threatening to walk away if you all don't love him.
Backing the manager in the transfer market you call it. To an outsider it's an extra few million loaned at 7% interest.
And then he wants a manager who, not so long back, was on the verge of the sack.
I think the O's have taken a gamble and got it wrong. Should have let him go and used the money for a better manager, if there's any about!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Funny Club Orient on 11:09 - Sep 23 with 489 viewsPegojack

After Mackay-gate, I doubt very much whether any UK based manager worth his salt will touch this job with a bargepole.
My prediction is a virtual unknown from foreign climes taking up the poisoned chalice. Either that, or they will be forced to appoint internally, probably one or both of the current caretakers.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 11:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024