Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES 11:00 - Sep 23 with 4579 viewsjacktoakingfilm

Quite a few tweets asking so here's the FULL rundown of where you can see the film on the big screen in Wales as we know it today (23rd Sept!)

THIS WEEK UP UNTIL AND INCLUDING THURSDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER:

ODEON or VUE SWANSEA
ODEON LLANELLI
VUE MERTHYR
VUE BRIDGEND
REEL PORT TALBOT

FROM FRIDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER UNTIL THURSDAY 2ND OCTOBER:

ODEON or VUE SWANSEA
ODEON LLANELLI
REEL PORT TALBOT

There are then going to be the following screenings - some of which are Q&A events with Exec Producer Mal Pope (+ special guests) introducing the film and taking questions at the following locations:

GWYN HALL, NEATH
Q&A event - 29th Sept
Standard screenings - 7th / 8th Oct

THEATR MWLDAN, CARDIGAN
Q&A event - 3rd Oct
Standard screenings - 5th / 6th / 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Oct

WYESIDE ARTS CENTRE, BUILTH WELLS
Standard screenings - 10th / 12th Oct

NEUADD DWYFOR, PWLLHELI
Q&A event - 17th Oct

PONTARDAWE ARTS CENTRE, PONTARDAWE
Q&A event - 22nd Oct

THE TORCH, MILFORD HAVEN
Q&A event - 27th Oct
Standard screening - 29th Oct

Hope you get to catch it somewhere - enjoy!
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 07:24 - Sep 26 with 1092 viewsUxbridge

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 00:15 - Sep 26 by Evanski

Bizarre that there are 7 showings in Cardigan but none in Aberystwyth. Cardigan is a town of around 4,000 inhabitants, and predominantly a rugby town. Aberystwyth has 16,000 residents (about 23,000 including students), is a football town, and is home to shedloads of Swans fans. Any particular reason for this??

Really? That's poor. I'd have popped up the Commodore just for that. Watching Twin Town in a cinema packed with Swans shirts was a highlight.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 11:35 - Sep 26 with 1045 viewswhiterock

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 07:24 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Really? That's poor. I'd have popped up the Commodore just for that. Watching Twin Town in a cinema packed with Swans shirts was a highlight.

I was born under a Swansea star
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 13:04 - Sep 26 with 1023 viewsScoobyWho

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 11:35 - Sep 26 by whiterock

I was born under a Swansea star

Twin town was more relevant to Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 14:05 - Sep 26 with 998 viewswestx

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 13:04 - Sep 26 by ScoobyWho

Twin town was more relevant to Swansea.

And probably nearer the truth

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 941 viewsEvanski

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 07:24 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Evening Ux. Yep, fraid so. They had the choice of the Commodore, Arts Centre or the Drwm at the Nat. Library to show it too. Really strange decision. I'm going up to Pwllheli to watch it next month.

Off topic...cracking start to the season for Aber Town mate! Last I heard they were 4-0 up tonight too.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 21:52 - Sep 26 with 932 viewsdickythorpe

Pembroke? Tenby? Haverfordwest? St. David's? Carmarthen?
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 22:48 - Sep 26 with 910 viewsUxbridge

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 21:41 - Sep 26 by Evanski

Evening Ux. Yep, fraid so. They had the choice of the Commodore, Arts Centre or the Drwm at the Nat. Library to show it too. Really strange decision. I'm going up to Pwllheli to watch it next month.

Off topic...cracking start to the season for Aber Town mate! Last I heard they were 4-0 up tonight too.

Good stuff! Was worried given the European debacle.

It's on up north instead? Bonkers.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 14:39 - Sep 28 with 820 viewswestx

Heard a rumour yesterday that several of our current directors are quite unhappy with the way that Messrs Dineen and Morgan (Tenko) have portrayed themselves in this film

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

Login to get fewer ads

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE THE FILM IN WALES on 13:34 - Oct 1 with 711 viewsjacktoakingfilm

LATEST UPDATE (1st October)

Last chance to see JACK TO A KING at Odeon Llanelli tonight and tomorrow (Wed 1st and Thurs 2nd October)

Still onscreen until Thursday 9th October at
ODEON SWANSEA
VUE SWANSEA
REEL PORT TALBOT

There are then going to be the following screenings - some of which are Q&A events with Exec Producer Mal Pope (+ special guests) introducing the film and taking questions at the following locations:

GWYN HALL, NEATH
Standard screenings - 7th / 8th Oct

THEATR MWLDAN, CARDIGAN
Q&A event - 3rd Oct
Standard screenings - 5th / 6th / 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Oct

WYESIDE ARTS CENTRE, BUILTH WELLS
Standard screenings - 10th / 12th Oct

THE WELFARE, YSTRADGYNLAIS
Q & A event - 13th Oct

NEUADD DWYFOR, PWLLHELI
Q&A event - 17th Oct

PONTARDAWE ARTS CENTRE, PONTARDAWE