Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shelveys passing 10:44 - Sep 29 with 2349 viewsfootball2301

made 55 passes v sunderland with 98% success rate fairly impressive
shelveys passing on 13:58 - Sep 30 with 489 viewsJackSomething

shelveys passing on 13:42 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

Yeah i totally agree.

Off the top of my head i can't think of many have the ability to mix things up in the same way, leon is an expert on the short game but Jonjo has the ability to have the full range of skills given time.

Not too shabby for £6m quid and i was one of those who groaned when we signed him, im happy to be proven wrong, hope he continues to do well for us.

Has the potential to be a big star for us .

Not many do have that ability, which was why he drew so many comparisons with Gerrard. Nowhere near the same level of course, but the potential was/is there. I don't think he's the natural athlete that Gerrard is though, meaning he does have to work more on his fitness.

Many fans (especially non-Liverpool supporting England fans) still argue Gerrard plays too many 'Hollywood' balls. If a complete player like Gerrard attracts that kind of criticism, it's not surprising that Shelvey gets much the same complaints from some.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

shelveys passing on 23:14 - Sep 30 with 432 viewsDavillin

A fe
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 3:21]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

shelveys passing on 23:30 - Sep 30 with 414 viewsperchrockjack

It would take me half of the rest of my life to get the jist if all that but I like Shelley..mostly..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

shelveys passing on 09:03 - Oct 1 with 351 viewsicecoldjack

shelveys passing on 13:58 - Sep 30 by JackSomething

Not many do have that ability, which was why he drew so many comparisons with Gerrard. Nowhere near the same level of course, but the potential was/is there. I don't think he's the natural athlete that Gerrard is though, meaning he does have to work more on his fitness.

Many fans (especially non-Liverpool supporting England fans) still argue Gerrard plays too many 'Hollywood' balls. If a complete player like Gerrard attracts that kind of criticism, it's not surprising that Shelvey gets much the same complaints from some.

I do think the comparison probably restricted jonjo s progress a little bit too. I think he spent more time perhaps trying to be gerrard when he just needed to concentrate on being jonjo shelvey .

It's all in his hands as far as I'm concerned , he can be a top top player and be his own man, something which I think he starting to realize at Swansea .

Good luck to him .
shelveys passing on 09:21 - Oct 1 with 347 viewsJackSomething

shelveys passing on 23:14 - Sep 30 by Davillin

A fe
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 3:21]

Before it was edited, this was basically an extremely long-winded way of someone admitting they were wrong about Shelvey.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

shelveys passing on 16:28 - Oct 1 with 302 viewsDavillin

shelveys passing on 09:21 - Oct 1 by JackSomething

Before it was edited, this was basically an extremely long-winded way of someone admitting they were wrong about Shelvey.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024