Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? 20:14 - Sep 29 with 5968 viewsJackfath

Someone on another thread told a new poster that there are plenty of WUMs and TROLLS on this site.

This got me thinking about the differences between the two. Indeed, what are your definitions of the two sub categories of poster?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 16:01 - Sep 30 with 911 viewsperchrockjack

And no I not asking what a Wum is and TROLL is s doll like thing you got for collected Homepride flower coupons mid seventies. I got me mum some.

TPS Troll Protection Society..

Dwight is way ahead for me as POTY. utterly ridiculed, abused anal style, insulted beyond belief but the boy comes back for more and hasn't yet abused anyone.Remarkable stuff.

Its not about the person but the post and if he posts what some believe is shite then tough because its only shuite in their eyes.

And nowt the matter with Salford either as I did well there too so fook you all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:34 - Sep 30 with 878 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:49 - Sep 30 by waynekerr55

what about ME? Am I not in the running?

You're a solid 6/10 poster, Wayne. You lose marks for constantly trying to wind up Perch with your capital letters.

The forum would be a poorer place without you.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:36 - Sep 30 with 874 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.
I taught Wayne everything he knows. If he didn't capital I'd hamper him

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:40 - Sep 30 with 866 viewsJackfath

I see POTY 2104 as as a battle between the following

Dwight
Perch
Darran
Me,and
Dav

I'll set up a poll now to get opinions.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:04 - Sep 30 with 850 viewswaynekerr55

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:34 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're a solid 6/10 poster, Wayne. You lose marks for constantly trying to wind up Perch with your capital letters.

The forum would be a poorer place without you.

I don't wind my comrade PERCH up, I've grown attached to the random CAPS, they are a part of me as much as the grin of DWIGHT Yorke is to your planet swans persona!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:05 - Sep 30 with 846 viewswaynekerr55

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:40 - Sep 30 by Jackfath

Dwight
Perch
Darran
Me,and
Dav

There's a DOWN arrow from me.

I thought we were COMRADES

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:11 - Sep 30 with 843 viewsperchrockjack

A

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:12 - Sep 30 with 841 viewsperchrockjack

All of a sudden , this site is a pleasant place to be.

Its like a free period in school..

Login to get fewer ads

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 830 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Some girls are bigger than others...
What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:25 - Sep 30 with 826 viewsperchrockjack

What? wasn't meaning a Girls school.

Anyway, I Do remember a band called -Girls school-

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 20:27 - Sep 30 with 823 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The lack of posts from numerous individuals since the school holidays ended makes sense.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:26 - Sep 30 with 793 viewsJackoBoostardo

Dwight
Perch
Darran
Me,and
Dav

I wouldn't necessarily say Perch deserves POTY*

*Plonker Of The Year

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:36 - Sep 30 with 783 viewsLiberty

Dwight
Perch
Darran
Me,and
Dav

First time ever agreed.

I too think that it should be 90 years , at least, before any on the list wins. Possibly 1 exception.

Just to clarify, have all previous winners been chosen from a shortlist of a chosen few ? That would make it the most pointless award, surely not.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:38 - Sep 30 with 781 viewsDarran

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:36 - Sep 30 by Liberty

First time ever agreed.

I too think that it should be 90 years , at least, before any on the list wins. Possibly 1 exception.

Just to clarify, have all previous winners been chosen from a shortlist of a chosen few ? That would make it the most pointless award, surely not.

No they were all voted for by the posters of Planetswans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 22:18 - Sep 30 with 764 viewsC_jack

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:38 - Sep 30 by Darran

Like you got all those up arrows from the posters of Planet Swans?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 23:27 - Sep 30 with 689 viewsperchrockjack

Noted , jackbastardoo, is thus where I start reciprocating in kind?.

Nah, not for me sorry but you carry on

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 00:02 - Oct 1 with 674 viewsLiberty

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 21:38 - Sep 30 by Darran

Show me the poll with every posters name on it, equal / fair poll = bollocks.

I saw it with my own eyes, select few shortlisted, if they dont kiss ur ass no chance of winning. Its a total mockery of poty, in fact only twits could win it with foul smelling tongues.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:26 - Oct 1 with 643 viewsCatullus

What? Did you expect a nominations thread when this can be used to wind up?

This is planetswans, get used to it!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 633 viewsJackoBoostardo

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 23:27 - Sep 30 by perchrockjack

Noted , jackbastardoo, is thus where I start reciprocating in kind?.

Nah, not for me sorry but you carry on

It was supposed to be a compliment - otherwise not sure I understand your comment.

This is the worst shortlist I've every seen for ANY vote. We'd be f*cked if this was for a general election!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 627 viewsperchrockjack

I was called enigmatic and difficult many times whilst at work.

Lol..

Potty is just a bit of fun innit..

Innit.

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:55 - Oct 1 with 624 viewsJackoBoostardo

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:46 - Oct 1 by perchrockjack

I was called enigmatic and difficult many times whilst at work.

Lol..

Potty is just a bit of fun innit..

Innit.

With people here (and some even admitting to it) having multiple usernames - whatever vote happens is open for abuse purely for the gratification of a few.

As such, I'm ignoring these votes. Dubious results at best!

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 14:58 - Oct 1 with 622 viewsMrSwerve

I think both WUM/Trolls think that other posters can't pick up the sarcasm in posts that they type...and when picked up on it they play little mister innocent.

Quite funny to see.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 588 viewsDavillin

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 22:09 - Sep 29 by JackoBoostardo

Excuse me? At least I'm not pedantic and hiding it behind sarcasm!

Don't ever see you criticise Darran either!?

I'm fed up of being polite and patient here - now I'll say it as it is.

"And verily in those days the flea shall lead his flock, and his sheep shall follow in his iniquities." Joach. 2:23-24

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:37 - Oct 1 with 588 viewsDavillin

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 22:13 - Sep 29 by C_jack

You are Davillin lite.

"Aaron Stark" by Edwin Arlington Robinson

Withal a meagre man was Aaron Stark, --
Cursed and unkempt, shrewd, shrivelled, and morose.
A miser was he, with a miser's nose,
And eyes like little dollars in the dark.
His thin, pinched mouth was nothing but a mark;
And when he spoke there came like sullen blows
Through scattered fangs a few snarled words and close,
As if a cur were chary of its bark.

Glad for the murmur of his hard renown,
Year after year he shambled through the town, --
A loveless exile moving with a staff;
And oftentimes there crept into his ears
A sound of alien pity, touched with tears, --
And then (and only then) did Aaron laugh.

What's the difference between a WUM and a TROLL? on 18:41 - Oct 1 with 585 viewsDavillin

Dwight
Perch
Darran
Me,and
Dav

Famous quote also applies here: "If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve."

Please remove my name. Thanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024