Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners 18:43 - Sep 30 with 3854 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:26 - Oct 1 with 963 viewsUxbridge

Vote Shaky. Vote Often.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:34 - Oct 2 with 901 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:23 - Oct 1 by Darran

Too negative.

So just to get this right,

You think Icecoldjack is too negative to be POTY, yet you kiss / lick DYSS ass at every opportunity and he thrives on negativity.

You do make yourself look duller each day, which is fun to watch so please keep it up.

When do the thick c"nts of year awards start, you have my vote.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:42 - Oct 2 with 888 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:34 - Oct 2 by Liberty

You think Icecoldjack is too negative to be POTY, yet you kiss / lick DYSS ass at every opportunity and he thrives on negativity.

You do make yourself look duller each day, which is fun to watch so please keep it up.

You seriously have to be the dullest c*nt on here if you're being serious.
F^cking nut sack mad

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:43 - Oct 2 with 888 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:34 - Oct 2 by Liberty

Create your own desired '... Of the Year 2014' award if you wish.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:47 - Oct 2 with 882 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:43 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ignore him he's got issues.
He's not well.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:51 - Oct 2 with 879 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:43 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a shame Dwight. You are an intelligent chap. You can see what is happening here, which you love I know.

I could put the names up of some really decent posters. No abuse, no wums, no trolls, no attention seekers, just really decent blokes who love SCFC.

But if I put their names up, likes of Darr etc would slaughter them.

The difference is these decent posters don't want the attention, whereas some of the names put forward are the wums, trolls, attention seekers and thrive on the abuse, it makes them tick, SADLY.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:54 - Oct 2 with 875 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:47 - Oct 2 by Darran

Ignore him he's got issues.
He's not well.

I worked you out a long, long time ago Darr.

Keep the abuse coming though, like other posters to see your character.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:01 - Oct 2 with 869 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:51 - Oct 2 by Liberty

It is a shame Dwight. You are an intelligent chap. You can see what is happening here, which you love I know.

I could put the names up of some really decent posters. No abuse, no wums, no trolls, no attention seekers, just really decent blokes who love SCFC.

But if I put their names up, likes of Darr etc would slaughter them.

The difference is these decent posters don't want the attention, whereas some of the names put forward are the wums, trolls, attention seekers and thrive on the abuse, it makes them tick, SADLY.

I voted for myself as I think I have (so far) been the best poster of 2014.

If I had to exclude myself I'd probably vote for Jackfath.

Perch would be a close second while Darran is the only recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award and so is excluded from nomination.

Login to get fewer ads

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:06 - Oct 2 with 860 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:01 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I voted for myself as I think I have (so far) been the best poster of 2014.

If I had to exclude myself I'd probably vote for Jackfath.

Perch would be a close second while Darran is the only recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award and so is excluded from nomination.

I can totally understand your votes.

I am just totally opposite end of spectrum, so none of those names ( one exception) would come in my top 50.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:17 - Oct 2 with 848 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:06 - Oct 2 by Liberty

I can totally understand your votes.

I am just totally opposite end of spectrum, so none of those names ( one exception) would come in my top 50.

What would be your top 5?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:26 - Oct 2 with 844 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:17 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What would be your top 5?

They would be guilty by association.

As I said earlier, likes of Darr would lay into them and find fault.

These are posters who I have never mentioned on here, just respect them, some are funny, some say in one line which others struggle to say in 5 paragraphs.

They are brilliant posters and go about their job quietly. They seek no attention, none.

The likes of you, Darr, Jackfath etc unfortunately are none of the above. You will win awards no doubt, the screaming / crying child gets the attention, but for all the wrong reasons.Thats life.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 08:44 - Oct 2 with 776 viewsHighjack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:50 - Oct 1 by Shaky

I'm a St Davlon booster myself.

Self-immolated and cast out into the wilderness, only to rise on the third week, bearing fire, brimstone and telling quotes towards the workers of inequity who had unjustly banished him.

Not only would a win for St Davlon serve to forever remind us of this remarkable chain of events, it would also be fully in accordance with the finest tradition of past winners, the curious case of Highjack excluded.

There was nothing curious about it. I designed and developed the Bollocksometer that year so Im surprised I didn't get a nobel prize as well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:38 - Oct 2 with 714 viewsperchrockjack

The best posters are ones that can put their point without abuse. I respond to insults as does dav,dwight however stands alone . Either that or he is very clever cunning. Internet wise anyway.

Lohengrin is the real top man however even though we disagree on much.

I'm too dull to work out how an inanimate object can have intelligence quota

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:42 - Oct 2 with 706 viewsPonderosa

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:38 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

The best posters are ones that can put their point without abuse. I respond to insults as does dav,dwight however stands alone . Either that or he is very clever cunning. Internet wise anyway.

Lohengrin is the real top man however even though we disagree on much.

I'm too dull to work out how an inanimate object can have intelligence quota

Dav insults as good as the next man, Perch. He just disguises it under italic fonts and nonsensical quotes that only he and Einstein would understand
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 14:43]

Bring The Missus

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:45 - Oct 2 with 702 viewsperchrockjack

Disagree pond and while we re at it, uou re ok too. I'm not seen you chuck naked abuse around so fair play.

I'm aiming to meet up with dwight...and I ll report back

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:45 - Oct 2 with 700 viewsPonderosa

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:45 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

Disagree pond and while we re at it, uou re ok too. I'm not seen you chuck naked abuse around so fair play.

I'm aiming to meet up with dwight...and I ll report back

I keep myself to myself, Perch. Lone wolf.

Bring The Missus

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 16:06 - Oct 2 with 668 viewsperchrockjack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 21:47 - Oct 4 with 580 viewsRancid

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:21 - Oct 1 by MrSwerve

Icecoldjack speaks a lot of sense, enjoy reading his posts. Doesn't attention seek either, a mature poster.

I said this on here months ago and Darran said he was rubbish or words to that effect.Very good football poster is icecoldjack and reminds me of jruss from the other board
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 21:59 - Oct 4 with 559 viewsperchrockjack

Great Martin guitar there folks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024