Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners 18:43 - Sep 30 with 3858 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 10:10 - Oct 1 with 1173 viewsLeonisGod

It will be a sad day for PS if a dull, predictable, comedy creation wins POTY. And wasn't someone on here the other day saying how intelligent our posters are?
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 10:47 - Oct 1 with 1136 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 10:10 - Oct 1 by LeonisGod

It will be a sad day for PS if a dull, predictable, comedy creation wins POTY. And wasn't someone on here the other day saying how intelligent our posters are?

It won it last year.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 10:51 - Oct 1 with 1134 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 07:45 - Oct 1 by Jackfath

It's ok Lib, I understand. Like I've told others on here before, keep going with your posts and hopefully sooner or later you'll develop a fan base. Ones that come on here and mention you continually, ones that come on here, don't post anything, but arrow all your posts.

Give yourself a couple of years to establish and one day who knows, you may be rubbing shoulders with the giant of planet swans mentioned as previous winners of the sought after poster of the year title.

I, and I am damn sure the other previous winners wish you well and luck in your quest.

Of course I am not worthy and have never suggested it.

But there are some great posters who perhaps are not your mates so not included in the poll above.

I appreciate this thread like 99% of your threads, is a wind up, but would be comically sad if the poty award is only available to select few.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1083 viewsdickythorpe

It is a massive prize and a great honour. In the past it has opened doors to the winners that they never expected.

Is it a black suit do again this year?
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 1059 viewsperchrockjack

It is dick and also cocktail dresses

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 14:13 - Oct 1 with 1050 viewsHighjack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:02 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. And Highjack in 2009 so he's in too. I want to see if he actually looks like a monkey.

I don't. Im gorgeous and I don't smoke either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:15 - Oct 1 with 1007 viewsRancid

I wouldn't give it to any of the above mentioned.All phucking thumbsuckers and rimmers if you ask me.T2C or Spratty for me,
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:27 - Oct 1 with 983 viewsLord_Bony

That's all we ve been subjected to this year is ME,ME,ME ...POTY 2013....it s me is nt it Jackfath,yes that's right MEEE....!!!!!

Day after fckn day.since it was given.....

Please just give it to him again and get it over and done with...I really could nt bear some kind of cringeworthy campaign and run up like a presidential election with graphs speeches and trying to persuade voters......jeez no more...!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:38 - Oct 1 with 968 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:15 - Oct 1 by Rancid

I wouldn't give it to any of the above mentioned.All phucking thumbsuckers and rimmers if you ask me.T2C or Spratty for me,

I'd prefer to see a "supporter" of Swansea City win it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:48 - Oct 1 with 957 viewsApeShit

I'd prefer to see a supporter of Swansea City who actually discusses football on here win it.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:52 - Oct 1 with 952 viewsRancid

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:38 - Oct 1 by Darran

I'd prefer to see a "supporter" of Swansea City win it.

Me too, which I why I mentioned Chris who is as bigger a fan than 99% of most on here.Just because he's unsure of Monk doesn't make him any less of a fan than me or you.I added spratty for comedy value and to wind some on here up.Not 1 down arrow yet though but comedies never been my strong point,
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:16 - Oct 1 with 929 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:52 - Oct 1 by Rancid

Me too, which I why I mentioned Chris who is as bigger a fan than 99% of most on here.Just because he's unsure of Monk doesn't make him any less of a fan than me or you.I added spratty for comedy value and to wind some on here up.Not 1 down arrow yet though but comedies never been my strong point,

That's why I said supporter not fan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:21 - Oct 1 with 924 viewsSwanjack10

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 17:15 - Oct 1 by Rancid

You cheeky big arse loving prik.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:41 - Oct 1 with 906 viewsRancid

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:21 - Oct 1 by Swanjack10

You cheeky big arse loving prik.

Kiss my sweltering brown dot you trufflegump.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:41 - Oct 1 with 856 viewsmax936

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:41 - Oct 1 by Rancid

Kiss my sweltering brown dot you trufflegump.

Outstanding

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:03 - Oct 1 with 842 viewsdickythorpe

Max is a good poster, very varied in his interests and able to take a joke.

Vote MAX!!!!
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:05 - Oct 1 with 840 viewsdickythorpe

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:15 - Oct 1 with 833 viewsDarran

Did I mention Oldjacks never won it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:21 - Oct 1 with 821 viewsRancid

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:03 - Oct 1 by dickythorpe

Max is a good poster, very varied in his interests and able to take a joke.

Vote MAX!!!!

Agreed Dicky.Max will get my vote this year.a real gent and unoffensive.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:50 - Oct 1 with 792 viewsShaky

I'm a St Davlon booster myself.

Self-immolated and cast out into the wilderness, only to rise on the third week, bearing fire, brimstone and telling quotes towards the workers of inequity who had unjustly banished him.

Not only would a win for St Davlon serve to forever remind us of this remarkable chain of events, it would also be fully in accordance with the finest tradition of past winners, the curious case of Highjack excluded.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 21:16 - Oct 1 with 753 viewsjacksinceever

Do the potential winners all have to be POTY trained or just plain POTY?
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 21:45 - Oct 1 with 732 viewsjacksinceever

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:16 - Oct 1 by Darran

That's why I said supporter not fan.

Does a supporter have to mean watching them away as well as at home?
If so through no fault of my own I'm ruled out.
That's discrimination that is !
Where's the phone number for the Equal Opportunities Board?
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:21 - Oct 1 with 713 viewsMrSwerve

Icecoldjack speaks a lot of sense, enjoy reading his posts. Doesn't attention seek either, a mature poster.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:22 - Oct 1 with 708 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A small request, but can the free season ticket for the winner be a seat in the West Stand? I feel I'd likely get along with the occupants of the neighbouring seats in the West Stand better than I would in the East Stand.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 708 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 22:21 - Oct 1 by MrSwerve

Icecoldjack speaks a lot of sense, enjoy reading his posts. Doesn't attention seek either, a mature poster.

Too negative.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024