Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 Welsh clubs tonight 19:12 - Sep 30 with 2024 viewsSgorioFruit

Well 2 welsh and one Asian teams play tonight.

Brighton v Malaysia's Little Toy FC
Wrexham v Kidderminster (come on Wrexham)
Merthyr v Shortwood United (come on Merthyr)

Score predictions????

Call it.....

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 351 viewsreddythered

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 21:54 - Sep 30 by monmouth

Mate of mine is a Brighton ST holder and just texted me. Says "without their bastard keeper that was 5 or 6 and that Cardiff are utter crud". Now he'll be a bit biased I'm sure, but it sounds like nowt's changed from last year except they are now in a sh1te league.

I've no doubt he's biased. Draw was a fair result, restricted Brighton to mostly long range shots. Marshall did pull off some saves but if your mate caims it could have been 5 or 6 he's deluded. We were comfortable the last half an hour.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:42 - Oct 1 with 342 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:35 - Oct 1 by reddythered

I've no doubt he's biased. Draw was a fair result, restricted Brighton to mostly long range shots. Marshall did pull off some saves but if your mate caims it could have been 5 or 6 he's deluded. We were comfortable the last half an hour.

Yeah, just the 26 shots from Brighton during their 60% of possession.
3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:53 - Oct 1 with 321 viewsreddythered

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:42 - Oct 1 by OhRobbieRobbie

Yeah, just the 26 shots from Brighton during their 60% of possession.

The majority of which were from outside the area.

You conveniently forgot only 8 of those shots were on target.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:01 - Oct 1 with 309 viewsmonmouth

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 18:35 - Oct 1 by reddythered

Happily take your view as also biased the other way if you were there Reddy. Just gave him a quick ring though and he actually questioned your eyesight! He's adamant that your keeper made three absolute worldies plus three other first class saves whereas their keeper had one to save from a poor back header. He claims they've rarely battered a team so much in terms of play in two years but agrees they were pretty hopeless up front. All in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Edit: "Only" 8 on target?? What? That's shedloads. how many did Cardiff have in this 'even' game?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:05 - Oct 1 with 305 viewsexiledclaseboy

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:01 - Oct 1 by monmouth

Happily take your view as also biased the other way if you were there Reddy. Just gave him a quick ring though and he actually questioned your eyesight! He's adamant that your keeper made three absolute worldies plus three other first class saves whereas their keeper had one to save from a poor back header. He claims they've rarely battered a team so much in terms of play in two years but agrees they were pretty hopeless up front. All in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Edit: "Only" 8 on target?? What? That's shedloads. how many did Cardiff have in this 'even' game?

Reddy wasn't there mun. He was on here instead.

Poll: Tory leader

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:08 - Oct 1 with 299 viewsreddythered

It wasn't exactly a great game. Both sides weren't on particularly good form.
Brighton had more of the ball, more chances as you'd expect from the home side. We had to weather out a rough period early on, looked comfortable at the end.

Either way, I'll take a point away from home.

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:09 - Oct 1 with 298 viewsreddythered

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:05 - Oct 1 by exiledclaseboy

Reddy wasn't there mun. He was on here instead.

Don't go to away games, haven't for years. Watched a fairly decent stream.

3 Welsh clubs tonight on 19:10 - Oct 1 with 298 viewsScoobyDoo

I was there and yes Brighton were unlucky to draw, we might have played well Saturday but we were dire last night. Marshall man of the match and Fabio close behind, both defenders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024