Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May 22:16 - Sep 30 with 514 viewsPacemaker

Scourge of the terrorist or democracy?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/snoopers-charter-critics-round-on-

Has she got the balance wrong and does anyone care that we are sleepwalking towards a world where everything we say and do is recorded?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Theresa May on 22:29 - Sep 30 with 496 viewsQuakerJack

Sleepwalking towards it? We're already there. Everything we say on the phone, email, even on here is flagged.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Theresa May on 23:20 - Sep 30 with 466 viewsjackb

Yes she has!
Theresa May on 23:25 - Sep 30 with 451 viewsperchrockjack

Top totty anyway..

Rather her than the next hom secretary vetted cooper. Yep, it really could happen. Close the door on the way out eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa May on 23:34 - Sep 30 with 447 viewsshimmie

It's not often you can justifiably call a woman a c**t but May is. An uber c**t in fact. Her latest drive to get hold of the political right is all the more ironic seeing as tho she's going to get the institution she hates the most, the police, to enforce it for her.
Theresa May on 10:01 - Oct 1 with 390 viewsperchrockjack

She s done her best to shaft you Luke .There again, Police have always been whipping boys and I can recall Ken Clarke at Blackpool Fed meeting giving all sorts of cost saving crap .The shift system was always going to be seen as a cost saving horse to ride.

Theresa May on 10:05 - Oct 1 with 391 viewsLeonisGod

Theresa May on 23:34 - Sep 30 by shimmie

It's not often you can justifiably call a woman a c**t but May is. An uber c**t in fact. Her latest drive to get hold of the political right is all the more ironic seeing as tho she's going to get the institution she hates the most, the police, to enforce it for her.

Even as a fairly apolitic person with few preconceived views on different parties, and someone who works with civil servants, MPs and MEPs quite regularly... ^^^^^this!! A hundred times over.
Theresa May on 10:28 - Oct 1 with 372 viewsmonmouth

It's all part of her bid for the leadership. Call me Dave is a dead man walking.

All sinister stuff, but yeah, the only way to escape is a tepee up Rhyader....and they've probably been infiltrated by undercover gooks.

Little boys (and girls) still playing cowboys and indians. Won't end until we're all dust. Anyway, are the pubs open yet?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theresa May on 10:32 - Oct 1 with 363 viewsperchrockjack

Rhyader isn't too far from me. I ll make that one

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024