Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent 01:06 - Oct 1 with 1968 viewsjackharris

http://news.sky.com/story/1345201/alice-gross-police-find-body-in-river-brent

Very sad news!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 08:03 - Oct 1 with 1159 viewsepaul

Poor child, this is awful awful news, She only lives up the road from me, there has been a visible effect on our local community, which to it's credit has pulled together over her disappearance. Her parents must be going through absolute hell.

I hope they get the c*nt who did this and strings them up, and I'm not one to usually advocate this, but this is the effect of it living in such a quiet nice place, you just don't expect this to happen on your doorstep I guess

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:22 - Oct 1 with 1127 viewslifelong

Terrible news, there's some evil bastards about.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:52 - Oct 1 with 1091 viewsperchrockjack

Now they ve got a body ,they can get stuck in.

If caught he ll have a legal team doing their best to get him as light a sentence as possible citing all sorts of mitigating reasons.

If found guilty he ll be watched 24/7 although he s gonna have to watch his every single move inside.
As for stringing him up ,plenty will have concerns for his human rights and will hope to rehabilitate him in the same way they will for Mark Bridger.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:55 - Oct 1 with 1093 viewsPonderosa

Hasn't already legged it back "home"?

Bring The Missus

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:03 - Oct 1 with 1052 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:55 - Oct 1 by Ponderosa

Hasn't already legged it back "home"?

Apparently we dont have an extradition agreement with Latvia.

Madness. So all sorts of shithouses can slip into the UK for 7 years to work without any checks, commit all sort of crimes, ruin lives and then feck off home when the heat's on.

Theresa farking May should be sorting this basic shit out first not eavesdropping on peoples phones...

I'd hate to be the berk in MI5 who gets that job because judging by some of the dull and retarded convos I hear on the trains and pubs you'd want to strick your head under a bus after 24 hours...
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:16 - Oct 1 with 1036 viewsLohengrin

What a farkin dreadful world this is turning into.

God bless her and the family.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:49 - Oct 1 with 992 viewsDarran

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:03 - Oct 1 by Curcubita_Ultra

Apparently we dont have an extradition agreement with Latvia.

Madness. So all sorts of shithouses can slip into the UK for 7 years to work without any checks, commit all sort of crimes, ruin lives and then feck off home when the heat's on.

Theresa farking May should be sorting this basic shit out first not eavesdropping on peoples phones...

I'd hate to be the berk in MI5 who gets that job because judging by some of the dull and retarded convos I hear on the trains and pubs you'd want to strick your head under a bus after 24 hours...

Why are you blaming Theresa May?
Everytime Theresa May try's to kick some piece of f*cking scum out of this country everyone's up in arms about it and they block it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:22 - Oct 1 with 954 viewsperchrockjack

Its simply the case we are simply criminally negligent as regards border controls. Its a bit of a misnomer as we seem to have none.

The breaking up of the old eastern bloc has released all sorts of human excrement onto our shores and it was better when mother Russia was "looking after them"

Login to get fewer ads

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:41 - Oct 1 with 939 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:49 - Oct 1 by Darran

Everytime Theresa May try's to kick some piece of f*cking scum out of this country everyone's up in arms about it and they block it.

Eh?

I'm not "blaming" Theresa May for this Darren. Unlike some of the serving and former POs on here I have no axe to grind with her apart from the Political Party she's a member of. In fact, it was TM who has put forward the SOMEC proposal for tighter EU cross border controls.

The point I'm making is that the Gvt and HO and Home Sec should be addressing THIS first and foremost and putting in place proper systems and procedures to check these scumbags before entry so that they don't then become a deportation problem instead of focusing on legislation to snoop people's phones and emails because its ordinary, decent people that suffer at the hands of these psychos, murderers and rapists who are increasingly moving across borders to commit crimes especially to soft touches like the UK.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:49 - Oct 1 with 927 viewsDarran

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:41 - Oct 1 by Curcubita_Ultra

Eh?

I'm not "blaming" Theresa May for this Darren. Unlike some of the serving and former POs on here I have no axe to grind with her apart from the Political Party she's a member of. In fact, it was TM who has put forward the SOMEC proposal for tighter EU cross border controls.

The point I'm making is that the Gvt and HO and Home Sec should be addressing THIS first and foremost and putting in place proper systems and procedures to check these scumbags before entry so that they don't then become a deportation problem instead of focusing on legislation to snoop people's phones and emails because its ordinary, decent people that suffer at the hands of these psychos, murderers and rapists who are increasingly moving across borders to commit crimes especially to soft touches like the UK.

Well you mentioned her.

Seriously mate theres serious problems in this country and its about time people started living in the real world. (not aimed at you)
We seem to feel sorry for every c*nt in the world when it comes down to immigrantion and it has to stop.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:53 - Oct 1 with 919 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:22 - Oct 1 by perchrockjack

Its simply the case we are simply criminally negligent as regards border controls. Its a bit of a misnomer as we seem to have none.

The breaking up of the old eastern bloc has released all sorts of human excrement onto our shores and it was better when mother Russia was "looking after them"

Correct me if I'm wrong here Perch but even for EU members we still have the right to refuse entry on the grounds of criminality, served time or otherwise if they are deemed to pose a threat? I'd say that someone who stabbed and bludgeoned his wife to death was one such threat? It seems to me that these scumbags are simply coming in under the radar because proper checks aren't being carried out. At least 500 dangerous criminals from Eastern Europe according to the latest reports.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:58 - Oct 1 with 908 viewsDarran

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:53 - Oct 1 by Curcubita_Ultra

Correct me if I'm wrong here Perch but even for EU members we still have the right to refuse entry on the grounds of criminality, served time or otherwise if they are deemed to pose a threat? I'd say that someone who stabbed and bludgeoned his wife to death was one such threat? It seems to me that these scumbags are simply coming in under the radar because proper checks aren't being carried out. At least 500 dangerous criminals from Eastern Europe according to the latest reports.

We probably waived all that because his in-laws were going to beat him up in his own country,we're good like that.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:59 - Oct 1 with 908 viewsJJJack

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 11:49 - Oct 1 by Darran

Quite right. How the hell is it her fault when she's actually trying to put things right? Ah, she's a Tory barstard see, so she must be evil. Hopefully people will eventually see that 13yrs of Labour rule have caused horrendous damage which will take decades to sort including the immigration issue where they proactively tried to get as man into the UK as possible as a matter of policy....without properly considering the consequences.

But there'll always be evil gits around. Always have been. Nobody's fault.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 13:04 - Oct 1 with 900 viewsDarran

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:59 - Oct 1 by JJJack

Quite right. How the hell is it her fault when she's actually trying to put things right? Ah, she's a Tory barstard see, so she must be evil. Hopefully people will eventually see that 13yrs of Labour rule have caused horrendous damage which will take decades to sort including the immigration issue where they proactively tried to get as man into the UK as possible as a matter of policy....without properly considering the consequences.

But there'll always be evil gits around. Always have been. Nobody's fault.

One of the biggest problems on immigration in the last 20 years has been the Labour Prime Ministers wife fighting tooth and nail for c*nts that don't deserve to stay. FACT

And whilst we're on the subject ask yourselves why all those tossers that are queuing up in Calais don't want to stay in France.

Dick f*cking Whittington Syndrome.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 879 viewsdickythorpe

Rumple fecking stiltskin syndrome as well Dar!!
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 13:51 - Oct 1 with 855 viewsperchrockjack

Mike.

There are but my point is our controls aren't really doing the job.

It's also the case that many celebrity barristers will fight for many evil Kanye to stay here..

So I agree with you..

I'm not one of those former po s either as there have been a succession of home secs who ve screwed the police over the years.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 15:04 - Oct 1 with 829 viewsNOTRAC

Look immigration is far too high anyway.It has been allowed to grow out of control on the basis that our economy needs these people .
Well if that's the case I prefer our schools, hospitals, housing and culture as it used to be.Sorry.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 15:13 - Oct 1 with 813 viewsLohengrin

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 15:04 - Oct 1 by NOTRAC

Look immigration is far too high anyway.It has been allowed to grow out of control on the basis that our economy needs these people .
Well if that's the case I prefer our schools, hospitals, housing and culture as it used to be.Sorry.

Why apologise? You've said nothing to apologise for.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 15:21 - Oct 1 with 809 viewsNOTRAC

I said sorry because it makes me sound like like a racist.That simply isn't true.I have many friends from all nations and cultures who came into this country as immigrants.It is just that I now feel we are just too full as a country and can't cope with any more.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 16:05 - Oct 1 with 781 viewsLohengrin

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 15:21 - Oct 1 by NOTRAC

I said sorry because it makes me sound like like a racist.That simply isn't true.I have many friends from all nations and cultures who came into this country as immigrants.It is just that I now feel we are just too full as a country and can't cope with any more.

Well that's years of indoctrination by schools and media for you, I suppose. To express a preference for your own culture makes you a Nazi. Unless, of course, you're from one of these so-called minority communites in which case you're likely to receive a grant to help you celebrate it.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 16:35 - Oct 1 with 760 viewswaynekerr55

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 13:04 - Oct 1 by Darran

One of the biggest problems on immigration in the last 20 years has been the Labour Prime Ministers wife fighting tooth and nail for c*nts that don't deserve to stay. FACT

And whilst we're on the subject ask yourselves why all those tossers that are queuing up in Calais don't want to stay in France.

Dick f*cking Whittington Syndrome.

Is it just me, or were Teflon Tony Blair and his hideous wife on a crusade to out do Thatcher in decimating British society?

Immigration has many positives, food, culture and a great work ethic but to name a few. As many others have said just because we refuse someone entry on the grounds that they do not contribute to the economic and/or cultural aspect of society doesn't make them a fascist, it makes them sensible.

I'm sorry but charity has to start at home. It's 2014 and still kids are starving in the UK and people are on the breadline, yet we can afford to wage war and preach democracy to other countries. It's a mad world PROSS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 16:36 - Oct 1 with 759 viewswaynekerr55

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 16:05 - Oct 1 by Lohengrin

Well that's years of indoctrination by schools and media for you, I suppose. To express a preference for your own culture makes you a Nazi. Unless, of course, you're from one of these so-called minority communites in which case you're likely to receive a grant to help you celebrate it.

Yer daft racist

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 17:55 - Oct 1 with 714 viewsmax936

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:22 - Oct 1 by lifelong

Terrible news, there's some evil bastards about.

Well they're looking for a Latvian who's a convicted murderer yet was allowed into this Country, unfukingbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 17:57 - Oct 1 with 711 viewsmax936

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 12:49 - Oct 1 by Darran

Well you mentioned her.

Seriously mate theres serious problems in this country and its about time people started living in the real world. (not aimed at you)
We seem to feel sorry for every c*nt in the world when it comes down to immigrantion and it has to stop.

Well said mush.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 18:04 - Oct 1 with 701 viewslifelong

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 17:55 - Oct 1 by max936

Well they're looking for a Latvian who's a convicted murderer yet was allowed into this Country, unfukingbelievable.

Plus he's probably fecked off back there never to be seen again.

What must that poor girl's family be going through, horrendous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024