Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent 01:06 - Oct 1 with 1969 viewsjackharris

http://news.sky.com/story/1345201/alice-gross-police-find-body-in-river-brent

Very sad news!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 18:15 - Oct 1 with 742 viewsmax936

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 18:04 - Oct 1 by lifelong

Plus he's probably fecked off back there never to be seen again.

What must that poor girl's family be going through, horrendous.

Send a couple of SAS boys out there, they'll find him and hang him upside down from a tree and let him slowly bleed out.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:34 - Oct 1 with 698 viewsjackharris

Now officially confirmed as being Alice

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 23:22 - Oct 2 with 650 viewsepaul

Question time is a disgrace allowing a question about her being murdered turned into an immigration issue, much like parts of this thread

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 23:25 - Oct 2 with 647 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 23:54 - Oct 2 with 632 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with soul here.
Politics aside ,it's obscene.
No need.

Could have been a Brit.
Plenty of killers out there who upon release do it again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 05:14 - Oct 3 with 620 viewsLohengrin

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 23:22 - Oct 2 by epaul

Question time is a disgrace allowing a question about her being murdered turned into an immigration issue, much like parts of this thread

What do you mean a disgrace, for crying out loud? A half-way sensible system would have blocked entry to a murderer. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 07:45 - Oct 3 with 598 viewsepaul

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 05:14 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

What do you mean a disgrace, for crying out loud? A half-way sensible system would have blocked entry to a murderer. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

That's not the point have some respect for a young child hideously muredered. If you want to discuss immigration, started a thread on it don't fester a thread thats about the tragic murder of a child. There is no need to politicise her death as her sister tweeted. Some people have no shame

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:43 - Oct 3 with 585 viewsLohengrin

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 07:45 - Oct 3 by epaul

That's not the point have some respect for a young child hideously muredered. If you want to discuss immigration, started a thread on it don't fester a thread thats about the tragic murder of a child. There is no need to politicise her death as her sister tweeted. Some people have no shame

Indeed they don't.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 09:50 - Oct 3 with 575 viewsperchrockjack

Is there a suggestion that LABOUR politicians don't do this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 17:15 - Oct 4 with 519 viewsepaul

Police have found a man's body

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alice-gross-murder-police-find-body-i

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 18:38 - Oct 4 with 498 viewslondonlisa2001

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 17:15 - Oct 4 by epaul

Police have found a man's body

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alice-gross-murder-police-find-body-i

what's the suggestion on this Paul if there is one? Is this a suspected murder suicide or double murder?

As i have said before, I have friends that also live in Hanwell like you, and it must be devastating for the community at large as well as for this poor girl's family. Absolutely tragic.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:05 - Oct 4 with 486 viewsepaul

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 18:38 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

what's the suggestion on this Paul if there is one? Is this a suspected murder suicide or double murder?

As i have said before, I have friends that also live in Hanwell like you, and it must be devastating for the community at large as well as for this poor girl's family. Absolutely tragic.

I have no idea Lisa, this is most odd, one hopes it's not a double murder and more than prob we will now never know the full story of her tragic death. Obviously the body hasn't been officially id yet however It wouldn't be linked to her otherwise.

There is a sense of saddness and grief in the local community here. However the local MP said it best when he described how the community had pulled together

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:14 - Oct 4 with 481 viewslondonlisa2001

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:05 - Oct 4 by epaul

I have no idea Lisa, this is most odd, one hopes it's not a double murder and more than prob we will now never know the full story of her tragic death. Obviously the body hasn't been officially id yet however It wouldn't be linked to her otherwise.

There is a sense of saddness and grief in the local community here. However the local MP said it best when he described how the community had pulled together

indeed - I have also heard the same.

It seems from some speculation now that the body has been found hanged which suggests perhaps that he has felt the net tightening and taken a way out of it instead of facing justice. I have no idea whether this would be a relief for her family or whether they will feel that they have lost the ability to find out what happened. At least, if it is true, they will not have to have a long period of waiting for him to be found which you would imagine would be worst of all.

Absolutely horrible - it is impossible to imagine their agony.
Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:49 - Oct 4 with 467 viewsepaul

Alice Gross Police Find Body In River Brent on 19:14 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

indeed - I have also heard the same.

It seems from some speculation now that the body has been found hanged which suggests perhaps that he has felt the net tightening and taken a way out of it instead of facing justice. I have no idea whether this would be a relief for her family or whether they will feel that they have lost the ability to find out what happened. At least, if it is true, they will not have to have a long period of waiting for him to be found which you would imagine would be worst of all.

Absolutely horrible - it is impossible to imagine their agony.

Well that does put a different perspective on it. I guess they will feel theyve lost out on justice and finding out what exactly happened as he in a sense he can't be found guilty beyond all reasonable doubt or dare I say it that he actually killed her but I think we know the real answer to that.

Whilst her family have suffered he apparently also had a partner and young child who it must be awful for as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024