Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Good Can We Be? 06:31 - Oct 1 with 858 viewsPhil_S

An article By Jonathan Weaver

So with 6 games gone in the premier league season, I started thinking after watching our team this season, and our relative stability, that despite a couple of results which could have gone better for us, being in 5th after 6 games, we are doing rather well. I know there has been some negativity around the Sunderland game, and us not scoring up there, but I started thinking about the league so far, and it got me thinking, that a clean sheet away from home, is a great thing. Against Southampton, we only conceded 1 with 10 men. So we have definitely made some strides at the back.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36416/how-good-can-we-be

How Good Can We Be? on 08:00 - Oct 1 with 781 viewshammy

We have definitely made a great start to the season and it could have been even better, especially against a rather poor Soton team. I think our top 6 aspirations will be a little clearer after the next 3 games against Newcastle, Stoke and Leicester. If we get 7+ points from these games then I think we will take the momentum forward throughout the season; especially if Bony / Gomis get off the mark with a few goals.

BTW, it's Garry Monk ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

How Good Can We Be? on 09:30 - Oct 1 with 710 viewsjohnlangy

How Good Can We Be? on 08:00 - Oct 1 by hammy

We have definitely made a great start to the season and it could have been even better, especially against a rather poor Soton team. I think our top 6 aspirations will be a little clearer after the next 3 games against Newcastle, Stoke and Leicester. If we get 7+ points from these games then I think we will take the momentum forward throughout the season; especially if Bony / Gomis get off the mark with a few goals.

BTW, it's Garry Monk ;)

I agree about the Soton game. Pundits have been drooling over them but no mention of the fact that, until Bony was sent off the Swans made them look very ordinary. If he had stayed on the Swans were the most likely winners and what would the table have looked like then. Swans 2nd and Soton 5th.

All conjecture of course because he did get sent off but these pundits don't half take the easy and lazy option with their opinions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024