Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil 11:09 - Oct 1 with 572 viewsjacksinceever

Just finished reading your book about the formation of the trust.
Very interesting and illustrates the work put in by many over the past twelve years and that will continue to be needed to be put in for the foreseeable future if we want to see the club sustain it's current growth.
It also urges those who are not paid up members to join, to give the trust more of a mandate to speak for fans of Swansea City.
I, like many I guess, just thought being a member now was just a token gesture, not something that can have a real influence on the direction the club takes in the future.
You also mentioned some linked websites that fans can sign up to and make a contribution to the trust every time they purchase. These were worth every Swans fans signing up to.
easyfundraising.org
Please can you put these on a sticky so tat we are all aware of them
ATB
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 11:25]
FAO Phil on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 467 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you the gentleman who runs the Soccer Schools?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Phil on 17:39 - Oct 1 with 390 viewsSTEVE1

Can I also as Phil if your a season ticket holder I assume it gives you get membership of the trust but is there different types of membership and do any types of membership not have voting rights.
FAO Phil on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 355 viewsPacemaker

FAO Phil on 17:39 - Oct 1 by STEVE1

Can I also as Phil if your a season ticket holder I assume it gives you get membership of the trust but is there different types of membership and do any types of membership not have voting rights.

A Couple of years back (it might have been the year we won promotion to Premier League) we were all given e membership of the trust with ST purchase I think? Full membership requires payment see below.

There are membership forms on the trust site

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/default.aspx

JOIN THE SUPPORTERS TRUST

For the 2014-15 Season the Trust is continuing to offer two levels of membership.

E-Membership will be free of charge but does not give voting rights, You will receive our annual newsletter and regular e-newsletters. All members from the 2013-14 season will automatically become e.Members for the 2014-15 season and so if you were a member last season and wish to continue as an e.Member only you don't need to do anything. We will already have all of your membership details on our database.

Standard Membership will require payment of a membership fee. You will receive newsletters as for e-members; be able to take part when members are asked to vote on certain issues e.g Trust Elections ( excludes Junior members), and stand for election to Trust Board (if over 18).

If you would like to join/renew membership of the Trust as a Standard member then please click on this link

If you were not a member last season and would like to join the Trust as an e-Member then please click on this link

If you would prefer to download a form (to become a standard member) and send a cheque into the Trust then please download the 2014-15 membership form below.

2014-15 Membership Form
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 18:39]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

FAO Phil on 18:43 - Oct 1 with 336 viewsjacksinceever

FAO Phil on 14:46 - Oct 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you the gentleman who runs the Soccer Schools?

No - I think you're talking about Reeco.
I hardly know enough about football to be allowed to watch it myself, let alone teach others!
I think it was the ATB that threw you - Reeco normally signs off with that.
FAO Phil on 18:46 - Oct 1 with 327 viewsjacksinceever

FAO Phil on 17:39 - Oct 1 by STEVE1

All ST holders are made members free of charge.
However you have to opt in and pay the minimum membership to be allowed voting rights.
This applies to adult members only for voting, although under 18's can join but do not get to vote (I believe that is right)
For more info check out http://www.swanstrust.co.uk
Sorry - posted this without reading Pacemaker's post!
Oh, well - every little helps
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 18:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024