Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers 13:23 - Oct 1 with 897 viewsjackharris

The Wales squad GK: Wayne Hennessey, Kyle Letheren, Owain Fon Williams

Defenders: James Chester, James Collins, Ben Davies, Paul Dummett, Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gunter, Samuel Ricketts, Neil Taylor, Rhoys Wiggins, Ashley Williams

Midfielders: David Cotterill, David Edwards, Lee Evans, Emyr Hughes, Andy King, Joe Ledley

Strikers: Gareth Bale, Simon Church, Tom Lawrence, Hal Robson-Kanu, Jake Taylor, George Williams, Jonathan Williams

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:05 - Oct 1 with 850 viewsbuilthjack

Two of the best players out, that's made it very hard to get results

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:08 - Oct 1 with 848 viewsMillJack

David Cotterill
David Edwards
Lee Evans
Jake Taylor
George Williams

Not exactly an embarrassment of riches is it?
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 814 viewsJJJack

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:08 - Oct 1 by MillJack

David Cotterill
David Edwards
Lee Evans
Jake Taylor
George Williams

Innit. A grand total of 6 first choice, top flight players - Dummett, Williams, Taylor, King, Ledley and Bale. Chester and Davies on occasion. A keeper that can't get a game for Palace. A midfield of journeyman 2nd tier playrs and a forward line so bereft of experience as to resemble an U18s squad.
When this goes t*ts up, Cookie will get it in the neck but realistically that is a wafer-thin squad which the Swans, for example, would smash to smithereens pound=for=pound.

And Bosnia at home is probably THE key game of the whole group as far as we're concerned. Nightmare.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:49 - Oct 1 with 803 viewsCountyJim

We are very proud of Lee Evans down at the Port
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:52 - Oct 1 with 798 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Typical .

Bale to get a knock next & that's the end of it.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:52 - Oct 1 with 798 viewsJJJack

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:49 - Oct 1 by CountyJim

We are very proud of Lee Evans down at the Port

In fact, who the hell are Lee Evans and Jake Taylor....I honestly have no idea?
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 793 viewsZut_Alors

You never know. We managed a draw away to Belgium with a very thin squad. For me, it's a case of keeping it tight and letting Bale loose. It's the best defence we've had in years and under Coleman's tactics, I've not been as impressed by Ramsey as his club form for Arsenal. Of course, it's a big loss, but I can still see us getting a result.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:57 - Oct 1 with 789 viewsCountyJim

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:52 - Oct 1 by JJJack

In fact, who the hell are Lee Evans and Jake Taylor....I honestly have no idea?

Can only speak for Lee hes now a regular in the Wolves team he signed for them from County 18 months or so ago
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:59 - Oct 1 with 785 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:56 - Oct 1 by Zut_Alors

You never know. We managed a draw away to Belgium with a very thin squad. For me, it's a case of keeping it tight and letting Bale loose. It's the best defence we've had in years and under Coleman's tactics, I've not been as impressed by Ramsey as his club form for Arsenal. Of course, it's a big loss, but I can still see us getting a result.

Who we playing and what dates

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 770 viewsLeonisGod

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:08 - Oct 1 by MillJack

David Cotterill
David Edwards
Lee Evans
Jake Taylor
George Williams

It's strange (or maybe not) how the fan's confidence has gone already. Not that long ago on here there were posts about how strong the Welsh team was and that the midfield was better than England's. How this was going to be a qualification campaign, etc., etc. Reality is that if any of Bale, Ramsey, Joey, Ash aren't fit then they are struggling. Unfortunately.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 768 viewsJJJack

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:57 - Oct 1 by CountyJim

Can only speak for Lee hes now a regular in the Wolves team he signed for them from County 18 months or so ago

Oh, did he play against reading the other day....didn't know he's a Welshie.....he looked quite good. Nevertheless........

I'm suer Old Man Cotterill will save us.............
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 15:59 - Oct 1 with 725 viewsMagic_Michu

Hennessey

Taylor Chester Williams Dummett

Bale Huws King Ledley Davies

Robson - Kanu

I'd go with a team that looks something like that... with Robson - Kanu and Bale interchanging... should still be enough there to cause Bosnia and Cyprus problems.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:26 - Oct 1 with 699 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 14:43 - Oct 1 by JJJack

Innit. A grand total of 6 first choice, top flight players - Dummett, Williams, Taylor, King, Ledley and Bale. Chester and Davies on occasion. A keeper that can't get a game for Palace. A midfield of journeyman 2nd tier playrs and a forward line so bereft of experience as to resemble an U18s squad.
When this goes t*ts up, Cookie will get it in the neck but realistically that is a wafer-thin squad which the Swans, for example, would smash to smithereens pound=for=pound.

And Bosnia at home is probably THE key game of the whole group as far as we're concerned. Nightmare.

Probably if you took Ki and Shelvey out of the midfield atm then it would be an equal pegging.

It's not a competition who has the best squad. Swansea can pick any person in the world to play for them. Wales can't.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:43 - Oct 1 with 683 viewsApeShit

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:26 - Oct 1 by JBT95

Probably if you took Ki and Shelvey out of the midfield atm then it would be an equal pegging.

It's not a competition who has the best squad. Swansea can pick any person in the world to play for them. Wales can't.

"Its not a competition who has the best squad"

Of course it is.

Who ever can field the best players, usually wins.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:44 - Oct 1 with 683 viewsAquinas

Remember ladies and gentlemen, a full strength Bosnia lost at home to Cyprus in their last qualifier..

So although its very likely we will get beat, it will not be the end of the world.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 17:00 - Oct 1 with 663 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:43 - Oct 1 by ApeShit

"Its not a competition who has the best squad"

Of course it is.

Who ever can field the best players, usually wins.

Not between Swansea and Wales.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 17:00]
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 17:02 - Oct 1 with 656 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 16:44 - Oct 1 by Aquinas

Remember ladies and gentlemen, a full strength Bosnia lost at home to Cyprus in their last qualifier..

So although its very likely we will get beat, it will not be the end of the world.

We are due a result. Amount of sh&t we've had recently. Macedonia away, Belgium home, Serbia home and away, England away. Speed dying. Gotta have a rub of the green sooner rather than later.

We took a point away from Brussells with a massively depleted squad. No Bale, Allen, Ash etc. No reason we can't do the same on our own patch. The CCS will be rocking.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 17:07]
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 17:28 - Oct 1 with 620 viewsSTEVE1

It is the keeper position which I think will be our downfall I have never rated Hennessey but he is also not playing on a regular basis you then have a league 1 keeper as back up.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 17:39 - Oct 1 with 607 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 17:28 - Oct 1 by STEVE1

It is the keeper position which I think will be our downfall I have never rated Hennessey but he is also not playing on a regular basis you then have a league 1 keeper as back up.

I must admit I was never a fan, but since he's come back he looks a totally different player. Wish he could get regular game time. I think Pulis brought him in with a view to be the number 1 this season as Speroni said he was off back to Argentina. Then he signed a new contract.
Joe Allen and midfielder Aaron Ramsey Both out of Wales Euro Qualifiers on 20:18 - Oct 1 with 543 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thats f--ked it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024