Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan 15:03 - Oct 1 with 4015 viewsDarran

The poor lad died over 5.5 years ago and Cameron brings him up today in his PC speech to tell everyone how important today's NHS is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 15:08 - Oct 1 with 2809 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I read he didn't address immigration, the E.U or a number of other topics which are the sole reasons people are ditching him for UKIP.

Very strange.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 15:14 - Oct 1 with 2799 viewsLeonisGod

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 15:08 - Oct 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I read he didn't address immigration, the E.U or a number of other topics which are the sole reasons people are ditching him for UKIP.

Very strange.

They don't seem to go much down the policy route at these conferences any more. They're mostly back-slapping exercises preaching to the converted and lots of catch-ups with buddies over a few glasses of champers.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:06 - Oct 1 with 2676 viewsmax936

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 15:14 - Oct 1 by LeonisGod

They don't seem to go much down the policy route at these conferences any more. They're mostly back-slapping exercises preaching to the converted and lots of catch-ups with buddies over a few glasses of champers.

You left out "Champagne that's been paid for by the trodden on British Public" the problem with that is, is that they're al the same, which ever side their bread is buttered

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:38 - Oct 1 with 2560 viewsJack_Meoff

The NHS, which through the Health and Social Care Act 2012 is has been increasingly tendered out to private firms? Important to Cameron? The NHS that Hunt called a '60 year mistake', important to Cameron? The NHS, which Cameron won't take off the table with regard to the shady as f*ck TTIP? Important to Cameron?! F*ck my F*ckin eyes sideways.

243 MPs and Lords with vested interests in private healthcare voted in favour of this act, funny that. Democracy my arse.

Cameron doesn't give two f*cks about the NHS except how much cash he and his mates and shareholders can pocket from public funds. And the fact that he brought up his son today speaks volumes about what a disingenuous b*stard he is.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:41 - Oct 1 with 2550 viewsDarran

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:38 - Oct 1 by Jack_Meoff

The NHS, which through the Health and Social Care Act 2012 is has been increasingly tendered out to private firms? Important to Cameron? The NHS that Hunt called a '60 year mistake', important to Cameron? The NHS, which Cameron won't take off the table with regard to the shady as f*ck TTIP? Important to Cameron?! F*ck my F*ckin eyes sideways.

243 MPs and Lords with vested interests in private healthcare voted in favour of this act, funny that. Democracy my arse.

Cameron doesn't give two f*cks about the NHS except how much cash he and his mates and shareholders can pocket from public funds. And the fact that he brought up his son today speaks volumes about what a disingenuous b*stard he is.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:42 - Oct 1 with 2548 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's been using the death of his son for political gain since it happened. Sounds harsh, but it's true. It's far from being the first time he's invoked his son's memory to try and convince people that he loves the NHS. He did it a number of times during the 2010 election campaign.

Poll: Tory leader

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 20:02 - Oct 1 with 2520 viewsdickythorpe

I never heard Gordon Brown use his dead child as a political tool.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 00:24 - Oct 2 with 2385 viewsLohengrin

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 20:02 - Oct 1 by dickythorpe

I never heard Gordon Brown use his dead child as a political tool.

No but he regularly used to invoke John Wheatley and Jimmy Maxton while at the same time proposing policies that must have had the pair of them spinning in their graves.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 10:20 - Oct 2 with 2268 viewsCatullus

I can imaging his spin doctor advising him " just say it Dave, the idiot public fall for it every time. They're thick you see"

But what he said about taxes certainly rang a few bells!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 10:36 - Oct 2 with 2246 viewsperchrockjack

at £11 A BOTTLE ,Champagne is no longer a toffs drink.

All politicans will do whatever it takes for power, including LABOUR/UKIP. Its a dirty business alright.

GALLOWAY does it all the time-making personal jibes - so Cameron is doing similar. Not pleasant but its also the truth.

Churchill was also a master at personal stuff.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 13:04 - Oct 2 with 2194 viewslonglostjack

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:38 - Oct 1 by Jack_Meoff

Good post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 13:11 - Oct 2 with 2179 viewsacejack3065

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 10:36 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

at £11 A BOTTLE ,Champagne is no longer a toffs drink.

All politicans will do whatever it takes for power, including LABOUR/UKIP. Its a dirty business alright.

GALLOWAY does it all the time-making personal jibes - so Cameron is doing similar. Not pleasant but its also the truth.

Churchill was also a master at personal stuff.

Don't think Churchill would have tolerated an eleven pound bottle of champagne.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 14:24 - Oct 2 with 2132 viewsperchrockjack

Could nt see him going into aldi either to be fair

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:16 - Oct 2 with 2092 viewsYrAlarch

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:42 - Oct 1 by exiledclaseboy

Cameron's been using the death of his son for political gain since it happened. Sounds harsh, but it's true. It's far from being the first time he's invoked his son's memory to try and convince people that he loves the NHS. He did it a number of times during the 2010 election campaign.

How cynical is that!
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:30 - Oct 2 with 2071 viewsepaul

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2014/10/02/camerons-cynical-use-of-his-late-son-is

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:11 - Oct 2 with 2026 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:16 - Oct 2 by YrAlarch

How cynical is that!

On my part or his?

Poll: Tory leader

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 20:56 - Oct 2 with 1984 viewsJack_Meoff

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:30 - Oct 2 by epaul

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2014/10/02/camerons-cynical-use-of-his-late-son-is

I cannot put into words how much I detest these sub-human scum. Every single policy/act/measure they've introduced since 2010 has been designed to make them and their mates richer whilst attacking the poor, vulnerable and disabled with increasing viciousness.

The mainstream media is complicit too, Rupert f*cking Murdoch and, in particular, the BBC. I'll never forgive them (the BBC) for their 'reporting' on the 2012 Health & Social Care Act, without doubt the biggest piece of legislation to hit the NHS since its inception. It was the final straw for me, I cancelled my licence and don't miss live TV in the slightest, best thing I ever did. I can highly recommend it - the truth is out there but it sure ain't on the idiot box

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:12 - Oct 2 with 1973 viewsacejack3065

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 20:56 - Oct 2 by Jack_Meoff

I cannot put into words how much I detest these sub-human scum. Every single policy/act/measure they've introduced since 2010 has been designed to make them and their mates richer whilst attacking the poor, vulnerable and disabled with increasing viciousness.

The mainstream media is complicit too, Rupert f*cking Murdoch and, in particular, the BBC. I'll never forgive them (the BBC) for their 'reporting' on the 2012 Health & Social Care Act, without doubt the biggest piece of legislation to hit the NHS since its inception. It was the final straw for me, I cancelled my licence and don't miss live TV in the slightest, best thing I ever did. I can highly recommend it - the truth is out there but it sure ain't on the idiot box

You don't need the bbc for accurate news any more and apart from sport I can't remember the last TV programme that I watched that wasn't pre recorded or on demand.

This government has placed an extraordinary amount of pressure on the BBC and it has been exposed in the quality and standard of news output. It's going the way of sky news.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 1953 viewsJack_Meoff

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:12 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

You don't need the bbc for accurate news any more and apart from sport I can't remember the last TV programme that I watched that wasn't pre recorded or on demand.

This government has placed an extraordinary amount of pressure on the BBC and it has been exposed in the quality and standard of news output. It's going the way of sky news.

But it's in the Royal Charter that it has to provide accurate news, see excerpt:

INCORPORATION AND PURPOSES:

3. The BBC’s public nature and its objects
(1) The BBC exists to serve the public interest

With regard to news, it doesn't. And the 2003 Communications Act decrees that if you watch any live TV at all you're obliged to fund the BBC. I mean, really?!

It gets better - the BBC is also the only private company that will, if you don't wish to consume its product, send increasingly threatening letters and eventually enforcement officers (who, contrary to popular belief, have the same powers as double glazing salesmen) to your property. Utterly hideous.

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:41 - Oct 2 with 1943 viewslonglostjack

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 17:30 - Oct 2 by epaul

Typical product of his education and upbringing - keep the stiff upper lip and only show emotion if it suits your purpose. Horrible stuff.

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 23:47 - Oct 2 with 1886 viewslonglostjack

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:12 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

Careful what you wish for I suppose and nobody can match the BBC when it comes to top programming but I do get pissed off when the harassment of Prince George is more important to the BBC than Ebola or ISIS.

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 08:34 - Oct 3 with 1843 viewsYrAlarch

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 19:11 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

On my part or his?

Many apologies mate. I meant Cameron.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 08:44 - Oct 3 with 1829 viewsYrAlarch

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 21:32 - Oct 2 by Jack_Meoff

But it's in the Royal Charter that it has to provide accurate news, see excerpt:

INCORPORATION AND PURPOSES:

3. The BBC’s public nature and its objects
(1) The BBC exists to serve the public interest

With regard to news, it doesn't. And the 2003 Communications Act decrees that if you watch any live TV at all you're obliged to fund the BBC. I mean, really?!

It gets better - the BBC is also the only private company that will, if you don't wish to consume its product, send increasingly threatening letters and eventually enforcement officers (who, contrary to popular belief, have the same powers as double glazing salesmen) to your property. Utterly hideous.

It's interesting how, in the modern era, the BBC manages to infiltrate self-promoting, so called 'news' items into it's News content, such as stories about 'Strictly Come Dancing' and 'Doctor Who'
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 08:48 - Oct 3 with 1827 viewsacejack3065

David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 08:44 - Oct 3 by YrAlarch

It's interesting how, in the modern era, the BBC manages to infiltrate self-promoting, so called 'news' items into it's News content, such as stories about 'Strictly Come Dancing' and 'Doctor Who'

Nothing new there. All of the large media outlets do it. The Murdoch media are constantly plugging other corners of the empire and Richard Desmond has used the express to vheermently push channel 5 since he bought it.

I'd be more surprised if they didn't because that would be objective.
David Cameron's dead disabled son Ivan on 14:28 - Oct 3 with 1787 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024