Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members 20:01 - Oct 1 with 579 viewsjacksinceever

I know it's only once a year, but surely in houses where there are multiple memberships, all the items could be sent in one envelope?
I know it would probably only save a small amount in the scheme of things, but still seems such a waste.
I would wager that only one copy of the Annual newsletter gets read for example in houses where there may be three, four or more members?
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 20:04 - Oct 1 with 567 viewsApeShit

Bloody hell mate, you need a hobby or get out more!

;)
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 521 viewsjacksinceever

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 20:04 - Oct 1 by ApeShit

;)

Why?
The trust works bloody hard to get every penny they can and need our money as much now as they did before to ensure they share isn't diluted in any futures shares issue.
Therefore if they were to save say £500 from needless mailing, then that's 50 members (at £10 each) money they can put towards the war chest.
Not a penny pinching exercise, but something they need to look at to maximise their funds
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 20:38 - Oct 1 with 502 viewsjacabertawe

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 20:04 - Oct 1 by ApeShit

;)

.........and you need to engage your brain before responding to a perfectly reasonable post.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:16 - Oct 1 with 452 viewsApeShit

In my opinion its a silly idea, therefore I don't think its a reasonable post.
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:21 - Oct 1 with 440 viewsjacksinceever

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:16 - Oct 1 by ApeShit

In my opinion its a silly idea, therefore I don't think its a reasonable post.

That is your opinion and your entitled to it.
I assume you've paid your membership, bought raffle tickets etc for the Trust this year?
As one who has I don't wish to see my contributions wasted in sending me and others duplicate letters.
Maybe you wouldn't think it was a silly idea if you had to put the leg work in to raise the money that's needed to ensure the trust's viability
Just saying like.
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:27 - Oct 1 with 423 viewsPhil_S

theres a reason for this - a few years back we did one per address and got complaints from people saying 'my son was disappointed he didn't get one to himself" which became a bigger thing when we sent pin badges and then window stickers the year after

each year we put in the newsletter a statement about how if people didn't want 2 or 3 per household to drop us a line and tell us and we would make sure it didn't happen. we had no responses

It is not for us to choose whether one household wants 1, 2 3 or 4 etc but for them to tell us they don't

Drop us a line at info@swanstrust.co.uk with the details of who gets what in your house and we will change to 1 from next year
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:42 - Oct 1 with 387 viewsApeShit

Cancel the pin badges.

Why not stop newsletters altogether and just post it on the website? And for the people who don't have internet access maybe have a communal copy posted on a notice board in the ticket office, club shop or Riverside?
Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:47 - Oct 1 with 373 viewsPhil_S

People like the newsletters - simple as really.

same concept though if people don't want them drop us a mail and we wont send them again
Login to get fewer ads

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:52 - Oct 1 with 352 viewsjacksinceever

Duplicate of post from Trust to Members on 21:27 - Oct 1 by Phil_S

theres a reason for this - a few years back we did one per address and got complaints from people saying 'my son was disappointed he didn't get one to himself" which became a bigger thing when we sent pin badges and then window stickers the year after

each year we put in the newsletter a statement about how if people didn't want 2 or 3 per household to drop us a line and tell us and we would make sure it didn't happen. we had no responses

It is not for us to choose whether one household wants 1, 2 3 or 4 etc but for them to tell us they don't

Drop us a line at info@swanstrust.co.uk with the details of who gets what in your house and we will change to 1 from next year

Email duly sent guv'nor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024